Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Missed out most of the concert cuz of the internet. Gonna have to watch it again later.

You can see it on Smackdown, or NXT, or Superstars.

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Raw at 4/10, a little below average.

Two segments were excellent - Cena's rap to start the show and Jericho's promo to Punk

One other segment was very good - HBK-Taker interaction with HHH's appearance at the end

Ending segment was decent until the very end and the "We Will Rock You" rewrite.

Crowd in Cleveland being basically dead didn't help at all.

I stand behind my earlier statement that the show just didn't flow well at all, which really ruined it.

wk

This is pretty much what I was gonna say.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
kanenite95 said:
Great Raw idk what you guys are talking about. Thuganomics Cena, That Jericho promo ( i only heard the part about his dad being and alcoholic, but that alone was awesome), and that ending was epic as hell. Rock owned the night

That symbolizes a bad RAW. Three mic segments are the only highlights. The wrestling on the show was abysmal. Two of those three decent mic segments were for 100% comedic purposes which contribute NOTHING to the biggest "feud" of all time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
shattered an no scrubs from the looks of things so i'm gonna be sensible an get what for us is an early nite haha!

will see u all tmz!

cheers guys :)

:laugh:

Reaction score
:sad::troll::upset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skC46VKSdkk POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY

TheLegos1234567890c2 said:
:sad::troll::upset: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skC46VKSdkk POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPY
:facepalm:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
That Raw was pretty poor besides Rock's concert and Punk/Jericho. Oh and the novelty of Cena being a rapper again, I love that music.

This was the one week I expected Cena to get the upper hand on The Rock. Rapping is a lot easier than doing a concert. Plus Rock managed to fill over 20 minutes whereas Cena only had to do 4, which he basically just spent making references to some Cleveland things. Wearing the shirt as well came off a bit desperate to me.

Rock obviously pandered to the crowd as well, but he was absolutely hilarious. The bit about Cena's Mum had me rolling! The we will Rock you bit was bloody akward though.

Still, despite the fact it was funny, this is what should have happened a few weeks ago. It shouldn't be happening this close to the match. They seriously need to start getting serious, I'm getting more and more concerned every week that this match is going to completely flop.

Punk and Jericho were once again showing them how it's done. That fued really seems personal now. Punk has a reason to hate Jericho and he's now desperate to beat the shit out of him. Also, he didn't just smile or ignore what Jericho was saying, it really felt as if Jericho's words had hurt him.

The matches were pretty awful besides Ziggler/Sheamus I thought. The winner of every match was so fucking obvious. Obviously the number one contender for the WHC and the WWE champion aren't going to lose. And it's glaringly obvious that Jack Swagger isn't going to beat Randy Orton and that Santino Marella is not going to win a handicap match!

*I skipped Orton Swagger as I was curious to see the Rock's concert and I didn't care for the match at all. It did seem pointless though that a guy who jobbed to Santino Marella the week before lasts that long against the top face of a brand.

I found Shawn Michaels' and Undertaker's segment a bit boring to be honest. Every promo is basically the same and is getting a little tedious. Still fucking pissed off at people whatting the Undertaker? I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. It's so akward and fair enough expressing your opinion, but don't ruin intense promos with it.

Not the greatest Raw in my opinion. At least Rock was back to his old self today, though it should've got serious this week IMO.

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
That Raw was pretty poor besides Rock's concert and Punk/Jericho. Oh and the novelty of Cena being a rapper again, I love that music.

This was the one week I expected Cena to get the upper hand on The Rock. Rapping is a lot easier than doing a concert. Plus Rock managed to fill over 20 minutes whereas Cena only had to do 4, which he basically just spent making references to some Cleveland things. Wearing the shirt as well came off a bit desperate to me.

Rock obviously pandered to the crowd as well, but he was absolutely hilarious. The bit about Cena's Mum had me rolling! The we will Rock you bit was bloody akward though.

Still, despite the fact it was funny, this is what should have happened a few weeks ago. It shouldn't be happening this close to the match. They seriously need to start getting serious, I'm getting more and more concerned every week that this match is going to completely flop.

Punk and Jericho were once again showing them how it's done. That fued really seems personal now. Punk has a reason to hate Jericho and he's now desperate to beat the shit out of him. Also, he didn't just smile or ignore what Jericho was saying, it really felt as if Jericho's words had hurt him.

The matches were pretty awful besides Ziggler/Sheamus I thought. The winner of every match was so fucking obvious. Obviously the number one contender for the WHC and the WWE champion aren't going to lose. And it's glaringly obvious that Jack Swagger isn't going to beat Randy Orton and that Santino Marella is not going to win a handicap match!

*I skipped Orton Swagger as I was curious to see the Rock's concert and I didn't care for the match at all. It did seem pointless though that a guy who jobbed to Santino Marella the week before lasts that long against the top face of a brand.

I found Shawn Michaels' and Undertaker's segment a bit boring to be honest. Every promo is basically the same and is getting a little tedious. Still fucking pissed off at people whatting the Undertaker? I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. It's so akward and fair enough expressing your opinion, but don't ruin intense promos with it.

Not the greatest Raw in my opinion. At least Rock was back to his old self today, though it should've got serious this week IMO.

Great post. You should make your own review thread and you might get more replies and feedback.

The Rock's concert was better. It was really funny and way longer than Cena's little rap. Although, I missed that Cena and the music so it was good to see the Old school Cena again.

I agree that Punk and Jericho's feud is getting personal now. The way Punk left, it was obvious to me that he was hurt.

Lol, obvious matches. They just buried Ziggler, Swagger, and The Miz once again.

I didn't enjoy the HBK & Taker's promo. Felt like I wanted to sleep while they were talking.

How about seeing Brodus Clay back even though it was only for a minute?