Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
20120305_raw_cena_rap_rock_concert_l.jpg

The Return of The Rock to Cleveland for the first time in over 9 years. A rap from Cena and a concert from Rock, how will it end? Any physical contact between these two or won't we be seeing any action until the last RAW before WM?

The Undertaker returns to Cleveland for the 1st time in over a year! BUT, with both of the Undertaker's last two WrestleMania opponents…HHH and Shawn Michaels, under the same roof…Something's gotta give!

Plus, we've got great news (Thanks to windy):
Del Rio is expected to participate at WrestleMania 28 in the rumored Team Long vs. Team John Laurinaitis match. That match and its participants are scheduled to be announced on Monday’s RAW.

Do you think Christian will be there? I personally do think he will also be announced for this match.

When is it on?

UK : Tuesday,March 13th on Sky Sports 3(?) starting at 2am (GMT). (Correct me if this is wrong)
US : Monday, March 12th on The USA Network starting at 9/8c.

Cleveland, Ohio at the Quicken Loans Arena.

How will RAW be like? Are you expecting something? Will it be great considering the theory; "If WWE gave you bad shows this week, next week will be much better".​

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to a Christian and Del Rio return and the match being announced.. Still a bit unsure about Cena - Rock though. For some reason I could Cena getting the upper hand again.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Would mark if Christian was there come Monday.

Is it confirmed that Rock is concerting and Cena is rapping?

Yes it was confirmed on last weeks raw and also on SD yesterday.

http://vids.wwe.com/16405/the-rock-concert-and-john-cena-r

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rock concerts were awesome though....

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bDiXDezI[/yt]

Not sure how they'll work as a face. The leaving Sacramento song still makes me laugh.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I can sense a 4-0 Cena coming up. It's hard to come up against raps to be honest, even haters play along.

True, I'm wondering how long Vince will let Cena run over Rock for...

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rock/Cena should be entertaining, but I just wish they would go away.
WE WANT DOLPH ZIGGLER.

Anyone want to get in their Team Johnny vs Team Teddy predictions? I'm gonna run off to the store, go grab some Haterade, get buzzed off it, and then give you mine. Peace.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Christian or I riot. The guy is a boss in the ring and being a manager at Mania isn't enough to fulfill a Peep's mark.

Reactions: Snowman1

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude it's an ankle and he's been gone from before Survivor Series. I think his ankle would be good by now. It's not like he was limping at E.C.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Dude it's an ankle and he's been gone from before Survivor Series. I think his ankle would be good by now. It's not like he was limping at E.C.

So.... he's been wrestling for countless years now so these injuries which look minor can cause major complications. Just because he can walk on it doesn't mean he could take a bump on it does it? Has anyone got a report he's healthy? All I can find is it saying he'll be back no later than February. I've not looked too deeply into though.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man you're true it's just that I'm a Christian mark and I can't stand him not wrestling at Mania :(.