Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Screw these two.

Lets talk about the best in the world CM Punk and Chris Jericho, will they ever cut the promo they did before I don't remember how long that was but I believe it was about two weeks or more from now.

Or lets just talk about HBK and Taker, what do you expect from these? HHH will also show up tonight.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:
Jericho and Punk should get something.

Your gif made me laugh so damn hard.

Yeah Punk and Jericho should get another mic segment.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena appreciation thread, lol.

Naa I say make it a Funaki appreciation thread..!

The Sholi said:
Screw these two.

Lets talk about the best in the world CM Punk and Chris Jericho, will they ever cut the promo they did before I don't remember how long that was but I believe it was about two weeks or more from now.

Or lets just talk about HBK and Taker, what do you expect from these? HHH will also show up tonight.

Sorry to double post.

I'm also more interested in Punk Jericho, but I am really hoping Rock gets the upper hand tonight. They also need to make this match seem like it means a lot more to him, Rocky needs to explain why it is he wants this fight.. and how much it means to him.

Cena needs to stop being a dick though. Fair enough have cheap pops at each other but if it's getting serious don't effing smile and interupt.

I think it's important they start to book this better because this may be a chance to get more old school fans back watching again - they will be pissed off if Cena just destroys Rocky every week.

I agree though, give Jericho and Punk decent promo time, they showed what they can do with it. It's the WWE title match at Wrestlemania and it's being made to look like an after thought.

Looking forward to HBK/Taker's segment as well.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
I'm also more interested in Punk Jericho, but I am really hoping Rock gets the upper hand tonight. They also need to make this match seem like it means a lot more to him, Rocky needs to explain why it is he wants this fight.. and how much it means to him.

Cena needs to stop being a dick though. Fair enough have cheap pops at each other but if it's getting serious don't effing smile and interupt.

I think it's important they start to book this better because this may be a chance to get more old school fans back watching again - they will be pissed off if Cena just destroys Rocky every week.

I agree though, give Jericho and Punk decent promo time, they showed what they can do with it. It's the WWE title match at Wrestlemania and it's being made to look like an after thought.

Looking forward to HBK/Taker's segment as well.

Agreed. For a start - if Cena keeps winning these god damn one on one battles all Rock marks are going to die, which means less traffic for us. Secondly, Rock has no reason at the moment to fight Cena. His reason is "Cena annoys me, and the fans agree". Woah, epic personal reason there. John doesn't need a reason because Rock started on him - but even then he seems more serious (apart from last week) about winning, with his "this match means everything to me... everything" line which hints a heel turn.

John's character is to smile and overcome insults but I agree - his smiling last week was unnecessary and it bugged a lot of people including myself. What I despise is when John is serious, Rock makes stupid catch phrases which no one cares about. When Rock's serious, John smiles and IWC shit bricks in anger.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed. For a start - if Cena keeps winning these god damn one on one battles all Rock marks are going to die, which means less traffic for us. Secondly, Rock has no reason at the moment to fight Cena. His reason is "Cena annoys me, and the fans agree". Woah, epic personal reason there. John doesn't need a reason because Rock started on him - but even then he seems more serious (apart from last week) about winning, with his "this match means everything to me... everything" line which hints a heel turn.

John's character is to smile and overcome insults but I agree - his smiling last week was unnecessary and it bugged a lot of people including myself. What I despise is when John is serious, Rock makes stupid catch phrases which no one cares about. When Rock's serious, John smiles and IWC shit bricks in anger.

Rock's catchphrases are annoying, but at least he stays relatively serious when cutting a promo, Cena last week was just ridiculous.

Totally agree with the rest though..

"Rock marks are going to die, which means less traffic for us"

I laughed at this :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Cena was bad last week I agree and it ruined a great end promo from Rock (who handled the toothfairy chants well). But the weeks before, Cena cuts a promo saying he's going to kick Rock's ass at WM and Rock says stuff like "Kung Pow Chicken is now trending on twitter". It goes both ways, both can improve, but so far Cena is looking and coming out on top, which is a shame because I want it to be even making the feud epic.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena was bad last week I agree and it ruined a great end promo from Rock (who handled the toothfairy chants well). But the weeks before, Cena cuts a promo saying he's going to kick Rock's ass at WM and Rock says stuff like "Kung Pow Chicken is now trending on twitter". It goes both ways, both can improve, but so far Cena is looking and coming out on top, which is a shame because I want it to be even making the feud epic.

I suppose.The Rock looked like he was just trying to fill that promo, 20 minutes was far too long although Kung Pow Chicken is still ridiculously cringey.

They better get serious this week. The biggest fued in the last decade and they are just trying to make each other look bad instead of building the match.

I have a feeling tonight will be just as bad though.