Mod Elections - Match 1 for WWE Discussion Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should be WWE Discussion Moderator?

• Enzo Malenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • straight_edge76

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
Mmmhmmm. Because everyone should "take wrestling seriously" like you to be a good mod? Your dislike for me stems from your tag belts being shat on thread, other than that I don't know what your problems are. So call me out on something specifically or get over it.

1. I don't dislike you.
2. Why would I dislike someone based on a debate in a thread. If everyone agreed with you this would be a pretty lame forum.
3. Don't think that everyone who disagrees with you automatically hates you.
4. It's a forum, it was a joke, lighten up.
5. I don't take wrestling that seriously and I was a mod here at one point. So the answer to your question is "No?"

Reaction score
You took two shots at me, unwarranted. So how am I supposed to believe otherwise. But whatever. We can coexist without HIAT threads and all that lovely arch enemy business.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
You took two shots at me, unwarranted. So how am I supposed to believe otherwise. But whatever. We can coexist without HIAT threads and all that lovely arch enemy business.

Seriously though, the first thing was just a joke. Since when did this forum become so serious?

I'm not on here enough to have enemies.

The end I guess.

...god...

Reaction score
Straight Edge just repeats what someone else has already said in the thread. Enzo, on the other hand, is probably the best member in the wrestling sections. Guess who I voted.
This. Enzo BY FAR. Sorry straight_edge, I'm sure you're a nice guy and whatever, but you're nowhere in Enzo's league and no one should be mod more than him anyways.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
why can't the admins just be mod? I'm pretty Noumenon is fair suited to mod the WWE section. XBA has MMA. This Guy (because he's the sense of reason) can mod HiaT

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
why can't the admins just be mod? I'm pretty Noumenon is fair suited to mod the WWE section. XBA has MMA. This Guy (because he's the sense of reason) can mod HiaT

Admins already mod all sections when needed. We can't catch everything. This is why you have mods for sections.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

To be fair, you seemed a tad butthurt when I said I didn't see the big deal about you and you decided to take a shot at me (even though you 'claim' it wasn't meant to be one). I have nothing to do with the reasons for voting and I never considered myself a big deal around here, nor am I a big deal in the first place, but you went on attack mode, anyways, in retaliation to my comment.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
btw, you think there is lots of "how can anyone vote for.." comments on this one? Wait till you see TNA Discussion vote. If its not a landslide I'll be shocked.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, can't believe it's even this close. And Enzo has commented on you before LHR, don't think it had anything to do with 'retalitation' or w/e.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yeah, can't believe it's even this close. And Enzo has commented on you before LHR, don't think it had anything to do with 'retalitation' or w/e.

I don't quite remember that....but, yeah, if he did do it before, it has nothing to do with this voting. Had I actually went around thinking I was a big deal, k, but I clearly don't, so I am going to keep on with the impression that he didn't like my comment because something he said weeks/months/years ago has nothing to do with this and I don't recall ever doing anything to him so if he has a problem, cool, I don't care. I don't vote for people because I like/dislike them, I just vote for people I think would be fit for the position and I did say that BOTH would make good mods but I honestly only started noticing Enzo post more as of late and SE has kinda died down a bit but he used to post quite a lot before.

...god...

Reaction score
Was in the thread Monk made about you if you're wondering.

Reaction score
I don't quite remember that....but, yeah, if he did do it before, it has nothing to do with this voting. Had I actually went around thinking I was a big deal, k, but I clearly don't, so I am going to keep on with the impression that he didn't like my comment because something he said weeks/months/years ago has nothing to do with this and I don't recall ever doing anything to him so if he has a problem, cool, I don't care. I don't vote for people because I like/dislike them, I just vote for people I think would be fit for the position and I did say that BOTH would make good mods but I honestly only started noticing Enzo post more as of late and SE has kinda died down a bit but he used to post quite a lot before.

I don't have a beef, you can take it how you want it, I'm not the type to get into rep love-hate fests. I'm really not. You, on the other hand, that's what you do. So excuse me if I took your snide remark insultingly, you take shots at me, I give 'em back, you have a history of lame flaming. But I don't take things begrudgingly, there's a difference between the two. And as much as you insist you don't let things bother you and you don't care, you do. You show it every time you go off the deep end in your tireless HIAT tirades about rep and continuous feeding of lame trolls like 408, Mister J and the whole lot. Or how you handled the MS-WTF situation. You can call it how you like to, I really, really don't care, and unlike you, there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. So keep on truckin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.