Mod Elections - Match 1 for WWE Discussion Group

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who Should be WWE Discussion Moderator?

• Enzo Malenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • straight_edge76

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I don't have a beef, you can take it how you want it, I'm not the type to get into rep love-hate fests. I'm really not. You, on the other hand, that's what you do. So excuse me if I took your snide remark insultingly, you take shots at me, I give 'em back, you have a history of lame flaming. But I don't take things begrudgingly, there's a difference between the two. And as much as you insist you don't let things bother you and you don't care, you do. You show it every time you go off the deep end in your tireless HIAT tirades about rep and continuous feeding of lame trolls like 408, Mister J and the whole lot. Or how you handled the MS-WTF situation. You can call it how you like to, I really, really don't care, and unlike you, there is no evidence to suggest otherwise. So keep on truckin'.

lol.

Nothing I said was an insult towards you at all. Had I had some sort of issue with you, I wouldn't say that both of you (let me repeat myself: BOTH of you) would make good mods. I barely know you. I barely converse with you. If you have a problem (and continue to say you don't while you run off all the things you find irritating about me), I don't give a fuck. You = nothing more than another IWF poster, just like the rest of us.

It's very clear you took my comment personally. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt because I don't see the big deal in you as a poster. What I do has nothing to do with this at all. It's very obvious that you are bringing it up to display how hurt you are that I don't bow down to you as a poster like other people do. Keep saying you don't care while you continue to whine over irrelevent things just because I said I don't see what the big deal over you is.

FYI, both 408 and Mister J started with ME and continued via PMs after I actually did leave them alone for a bit. Get your facts straight before you make assumptions......not that any of this has to do with voting who should be a mod but, hey, butthurt is butthurt. Just continue to stand back as your e-friends make fun of someone who has cancer while posting a billion pictures of him saying he's ugly, has a huge forehead and drawing dicks cumming on his kid. I'll just remember that my rep flames are obviously far worse than that. Thank you for clearing that up.

Had I meant for it to be a negative swipe, I wouldn't have been so nice about it. I don't normally attack people I hardly know.

Can't believe people are trying to argue in a fucking voting thread. Amazing how seriously people take this shit. I'm already assuming I will lose mine by a landslide, if I am up for it, and I don't give a fuck. It's a mod position in a forum, if people don't see you as a WOW MAN, AMAZING, BLOW MY MIND POSTER, it's alright, it doesn't make you a horrible person. Everyone has an opinion and I don't strive to satisfy IWF posters.

Axis

Reaction score
You really are an idiot. No matter who wins the vote ill be happy no matter what.

Awesome. Really awesome grasp of the English language.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Two things... 1st I honestly am suprised that my votes got anywhere past 7 or 8 tbh.

Second, I love how this went from a mod vote thread to a big argument over who Enzo took a shot at lol.

nation

Reaction score
It was an epic battle but it does look like Enzo has secured victory.

LKP

Reaction score
Axis should be a mod in the Spelling and grammar section. Enzo wins then.....Well done sir.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'll go with Enzo just because i'm more familiar with him

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well I am glad to see we had 40 people vote (I do not count Charismatic Edge's alt), so hopefully for the next elections we get the same amount voting.

Axis

Reaction score
We know you thought that; you've already told us a few times.

Axis

Reaction score
Super busy w/ this semester coming to an end. Finals week is in two weeks, then I'm home free. I'll also continue the IWF Top 80 then, since I know that Peep Show is probably freaking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.