MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
MLB Opening Day

I think they will finish 10-15 over .500 and that might get them the second WC spot or maybe even the division. Carpenter is done, and wainwright can't get out minor leaguers and they signed him to damn near 100 million today.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
MLB Opening Day

LOL LOL 1 hr ago Johan Santana re-tears shoulder capsule, Will miss season. What a fucking waste

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Sorry man, i cant say any more. Really shows how those long term contracts can hurt you. Oh well, this might mean you see wheeler in july with D'Arnaud.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Really as shitty as it sounds it might be better if they hold out on both for major league time on contracts. Wright will do work, and the others will be tested. Either way the worse your major league team does the sooner you get to see that farm system.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
MLB Opening Day

Yeah but with santana and marcum on the dl, we really have no one else to pitch. Those guys at least could bridge the gap to our younger guys. Now we will see harvey or niese as our ace lol. Harvey is going to be a stud but he isn't ready to go up against #1 or #2. It's going to be a bad bad bad year.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Yeah i saw speculation hoping for under 100 wins being quality. I guess watch a lot of AAA coverage and see what happens. I am pumped on all the young talent playing (we seriously have to be way far down age wise...not comparable to a's im sure...but our ace is 26 braun is 27 weeks hart are young segura is 23 lucroy 25 maldanato 22 (?)

Really i will be glad if we crack .500 but plan on seeing october.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: MLB Opening Day

Aids Johnson. said:
Yeah i saw speculation hoping for under 100 wins being quality. I guess watch a lot of AAA coverage and see what happens. I am pumped on all the young talent playing (we seriously have to be way far down age wise...not comparable to a's im sure...but our ace is 26 braun is 27 weeks hart are young segura is 23 lucroy 25 maldanato 22 (?)

Really i will be glad if we crack .500 but plan on seeing october.

Yeah you guys are all young, so are the mets.

BTW Double A is where all of the young talent goes. Triple A is all of the rehab/old guys that can't hack in the majors.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Danielson said:
Yeah you guys are all young, so are the mets.

BTW Double A is where all of the young talent goes. Triple A is all of the rehab/old guys that can't hack in the majors.

Ahhh word i thought they sent Wheeler to AAA? Our AAA isn't full of oldies, at least i dont think? Ill have to search.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

ji6GIyo.png

Yeah dude a grip of my AAA players are the ones knocking on the major's doorstep.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
Ahhh word i thought they sent Wheeler to AAA? Our AAA isn't full of oldies, at least i dont think? Ill have to search.

Yeah, wheeler is in triple a because he is going to be called up. Generally your real young talent goes to double a. If you look you will see the 18-21 year old guys there.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
ji6GIyo.png

Yeah dude a grip of my AAA players are the ones knocking on the major's doorstep.

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=t_ros&cid=559&stn=true&sid=t559

That's the list i'd be lookin at.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
Thanks. :obama:

Check this dude out. Played against him in H.S. and he hit 4 hr's in two games off us. He was in double a last year and hit like .400 and probably will make that shit squad at one point this year.
http://houston.astros.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=571868#gameType='S'&sectionType=career&statType=1&season=2013&level='ALL'