• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Snow, with a chance of snow, followed by snow. For an entire winter depressing grey skies. Until finally sweet salvation! spring! Winter banished for another year and in its place the killer B'S. BLUE SKIES, BBQ AND BASEBALL. Dig out your lighter fluid and sun screen!!! Next Monday IS OPENING DAY!!!!

Feel free to post some predictions:

I'm going to roll with Angels vs Toronto in the alcs with the Angels winning.

For the NLCS i'll roll with Dodgers vs Braves with the dodgers winning

All Cali world series with the Angels winning it all

Hate on it.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RE: MLB Opening Day

Jays/Tigers ALCS

Dodgers/Phillies NLCS

Jays/Dodgers WS

Jays win :happy:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Senhor Perfect said:
Jays/Tigers ALCS

Dodgers/Phillies NLCS

Jays/Dodgers WS

Jays win :happy:

What do you like a bout the phillies? J/w? I feel like they are the 3rd best team in that division.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Extra WC spot, I'd put Hamels, Lee, and Halladay up against anyone anyday. Howard is back full time. If they squeak into the playoffs they'll be able to roll those three starters out, they have a chance to beat anyone.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Is there any televised baseball on UK television?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Dude. Nats. Look at that team, and tell me they aren't SET on paper. I see it being Nats/Angels. Jays will be close, and brewers will at LEAST make wild card. Mets? :pity:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

Aids Johnson. said:
Dude. Nats. Look at that team, and tell me they aren't SET on paper. I see it being Nats/Angels. Jays will be close, and brewers will at LEAST make wild card. Mets? :pity:

Strausberg (sp?) is still a question mark IMO. If he can duplicate the season he had last year, then they'll be in the hunt. I just have a hunch about the Phils. We'll see though, there haven't been this many possible playoff options in MLB in a long time. Exciting stuff :gusta:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

more Angels hype in 2013? lol, when will they learn.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Senhor Perfect said:
Strausberg (sp?) is still a question mark IMO. If he can duplicate the season he had last year, then they'll be in the hunt. I just have a hunch about the Phils. We'll see though, there haven't been this many possible playoff options in MLB in a long time. Exciting stuff :gusta:

Strasberg isn't limited on innings, he is going to break 200 k's easily. Phills wont be anything over #2, it really depends on how the Braves play.

There is a serious amount of teams (texas toronto detroit LA) who have made serious moves. I am cheering for you, buddy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

Texas made serious moves? Unless I missed something their serious moves were mostly negative.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Texas made serious moves? Unless I missed something their serious moves were mostly negative.

lol i think their farm is quality, but it could just be out of my opinion. They opened up space for players ready to test it out, and im a huge fan of Mike Maddox.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
MLB Opening Day

We will see. AL West is wide open depending on how Anaheim gels. The A's pretty much stood pat with the exception of acquiring Chris Young (could be a great addition) and getting a new shortstop platoon with Nakajima and Lowrie. The key to it all is we didn't lose any of our valuable young arms, so the pitching should be at least up to par with where it was last season.