MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
RE: MLB Opening Day

Senhor Perfect said:
Wright for MVP?

He could get the mvp if they were .500 imo. That would be worthy if he could get that team to that point. They really don't have much besides him and ike davis besides prospects.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

CrayJ Lee said:
I'm just excited for the Brewers season and hoping for a victory on opening day! Opening day is such a fun time of year :yay:

High five on that one champ. Fear the beer.

Saw Marcum is starting season on DL @Danielson , bummer.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Danielson said:
I just read marcum will pitch the 6th game of the year though. Not too bad.

Hopefully it works. At least you are being smart with Wheeler.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
Hopefully it works. At least you are being smart with Wheeler.

Yeah, I just can't wait until he is up and there is a pitcher worth watching.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Danielson said:
Yeah, I just can't wait until he is up and there is a pitcher worth watching.

Yeah man and d'arnaud (spelling) is going to make quite the tandem. You have a pretty beast farm team from what i've read (after you informed me before) good deal. Free up cash this year/two for the next decade

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
Yeah man and d'arnaud (spelling) is going to make quite the tandem. You have a pretty beast farm team from what i've read (after you informed me before) good deal. Free up cash this year/two for the next decade

Yup 40 million coming off the books next year between johan and shitty jason bay. (WE pay that bum to not play for us)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Danielson said:
Yup 40 million coming off the books next year between johan and shitty jason bay. (WE pay that bum to not play for us)

I have a lot of cubs fans friends, they are almost done with that shit finally. Bay was great for Pittsburg, i hated him for always going 3/4 or 3/5 on a bad day. Your time is up @Danielson, my time is now. I am the Brewers apparently.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Aids Johnson. said:
I have a lot of cubs fans friends, they are almost done with that shit finally. Bay was great for Pittsburg, i hated him for always going 3/4 or 3/5 on a bad day. Your time is up @Danielson, my time is now. I am the Brewers apparently.

Brewers might get a spot. I don't think they are among the elite though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Danielson said:
Brewers might get a spot. I don't think they are among the elite though.

In my book adding Lohse didn't do shit. We have been at the top of the league year in and out for our offense, it's all about how we perform as a team. Hart at first has been good, and Aoki is GREAT at RF. We have 2 quality catchers, the younger having a better arm and the older being 26 :pity2: it comes down to pitching. Will our young arms help contend? Will Aramis heat up earlier than the all star break (still hit 100+ rbis and batted near .300) and how will our injury prone stars come out? Narveson has been good, and Peralta is still looking decent. Will Lohse put up the same year? It doesnt matter to me anywhere near as Ricky Weeks time.