Miz's New Look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
I'm still a Miz fan but WWE aren't giving me any reasons to keep being one.

Kahuna

Reaction score
I can't wait till Miz turns face. I swear its going to be one of the best things that happened in 2012.

Best thing that could happen in 2012 is "WWE has come to terms on the release of Mike "The Miz" Mizanin. We wish him all the best in all his future endeavors."

Miz is so full of suck it isn't even funny. He looks like some 20 some odd year old unemployed machismo guy who goes to bars every weekend off his parents money and brings home mentally challenged chicks with daddy issues and calls himself cool.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Yeah let's future endeavor the guy that does all the interviews for WWE and is a great asset. I remember you from PWM too as a pretty intelligent poster so I'm shocked about this. We can agree on Miz not being a great worker, but he can still cut great promos. Miz isn't going anywhere so no reason to argue.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think he's actually became a good worker the last year or so too, after he lost his belt. Wasn't so good at working during his reign though.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He got really sloppy in January and February. The R-Truth incident was pretty big then i saw him yelling out spots to Punk at one point on Raw. Then at Elimination Chamber, he had a few botches. I'm happy he's getting the time off and hopefully he'll come back strong. His title reign was fun despite being poorly booked but they protect Orton so much that you knew he wasn't going to go over clean.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Miz was very entertaining during his reign and I thought he held his own. I just think he got complacent and content and that has hurt him just as much as IWC thinking the buyrate for Survivor Series was his fault. I think he just glided through the last year on his already honed skills and not making the same commitment he did in prior years. He used to be all about proving people wrong. I don't think he would be this far removed if it wasn't for his own personal attitude.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Is this another "Hey it's Miz" thread turned into "Miz should die already" thread?

Sounds like the same I hate/love Cena threads of 06 imo.

Kahuna

Reaction score
No, I've always been against Miz. I will give credit where credit is due, he improved. But with that being said, he can do interviews all day, grant a thousand wishes to dying kids and stop the drought in Africa, but I'll still change the channel whenever he comes on and think hes a joke, because he is.

As for Miz being compared to the Cena situation back in 06/07-ish, comparing the Miz to Cena? Thats like comparing The Monkeys to The Beatles. Even though I get tired of Cena, Cena has proven his worth time and time again and at least he looks like a threat and has that presence about him. Miz is just so full of suck, through and through. He will stay around in WWE for a while yet, more power to him, but that doesn't mean he is as good as some people on the internet give him credit for. Hes a bandwagon guy if there ever was one. Hardworking? Yes. Persevering? Yes. Great at what he does? No.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
This break from TV that Miz is currently on could be just what Miz needs to ignite that fire inside him again because whether it was just natural regression or the fact he bought into all the hype that WWE was blowing up his ass and he thought he could half ass his way about, he definitley went backwards.

Him coming back to guys like Ziggler, Cody, Kane, Big Show, Bryan, ADR etc all above him the card could really motivate him to regain that top heel spot.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'd personally like to see him come back as a face. I really feel they don't have many more faces, and in my opinion, he could possibly take over for Cena as top face. He's got the right look, he's got amazing mic skills, and isn't all that bad in the ring.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Everyone would complain if he came back face, just like they do when anyone turns face, but I wouldn't mind them at least trying it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It would be a smart idea to push him as a face when he returns simply to promote the DVD. It can't hurt to turn him face whilst they promote the DVD release because fans will be a bit more receptive to it if he can promote it without acting like a dick. I don't think that this new hair style changes much about. I hope that he can work his way back up the card because his WWE title reign was fantastic and WWE dropped the ball with him.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Guy got in shape.

Kinda looks like Sheamus.

bJplI.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Don't think his body looks overly different to be honest. Either way, he's still one of the least intimidating guys on the roster.

Kahuna

Reaction score
Yaaaawn. Its all irrelevant. He could look like the love child of Hogan and Warrior, or Zeus and The Yeti, he would still suck.