Miz's New Look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Miz was doing fine as a heel until WWE decided to stupidly de-push him and ruin all the work they put into him for a better part of a year.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm pretty sure like EVERYONE was on Miz's jock when he won the title. Then WWE started to bury him, and you all turned your backs. I however am still a huge fan of Miz.

I've seen some face stuff that Miz did in the FCW, and also all the press work his does. This man could EASILY pull off a face. He's a rare breed of man that can people hate him or love him. If he turns face he should have no problem winning the title back by the end of the year. And everyone will be on his jock again.

Loving the new look by the way.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I'm pretty sure like EVERYONE was on Miz's jock when he won the title. Then WWE started to bury him, and you all turned your backs. I however am still a huge fan of Miz.

I've seen some face stuff that Miz did in the FCW, and also all the press work his does. This man could EASILY pull off a face. He's a rare breed of man that can people hate him or love him. If he turns face he should have no problem winning the title back by the end of the year. And everyone will be on his jock again.

You good sir are the only one because last I checked Miz graduated from DSW and then went to OVW before showing up to SD as the party host, did the diva search, went to ECW, and then made it big on Raw. The FCW face work must have been some Easter eggs of never before seen clips as Miz was on the main roster before there ever was a FCW

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I pretty much agree with this 100%

Miz could easily pull of a face turn. Like Tapout said, the PR that he does for the company is enough to justify some sort of push, whether upper midcard or main event. The "I'm Awesome" catchphrase was getting over when he was a heel, so imagine what he can do with it as a face.

I actually think Miz can be a decent #2 face behind Cena. Given the right booking, I feel like he can easily be more over than Punk or Sheamus.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Yugood sir are the only one because last I checked Miz graduated from DSW and then went to OVW before sowing up to SD as the party host, did the diva search, went to ECW, and then made it big on Raw. The FCW face work must have been some Easter eggs of never before seen clips

He did some FCW work after already being a WWE regular. WWE will sometimes send some big stars down there to pep up the rookies. He did some face promos. I'll see if I can find one for you. CM Punk has even been sent down there to help out. I think he had a match with Ambrose.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Why don't I care about this? Probably because he doesn't look much different

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I was never on his jock, never have been or never will be. Think he's pretty awful in all honesty.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I usually don't agree with Tapout but he's spot on. Everyone loved The Miz from memory when he was champion. Maybe some of you didn't but then again I didn't really post where you guys are. All I know is in the internet exploded when Miz won and they absolutely loved it. Miz is good as a high mid card guy, but the fact that he main evented Mania is still pretty bad.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I was never a Miz fan and I've made it clear since day one.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I can't speak for the people who I didn't know before the merge, but if my memory is correct, most people here around that time really ate up the Miz MITB win, and the title win. Anyways, this look does kinda scream face to me. Doesn't look that arrogant. It's amazing what a little hair change can do.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I think I made it pretty clear that I didn't know a decent amount of you at the time when Miz won. Even you guys knew the feeling around was that Miz was super over with everyone on the internet and thats a fact. People were loving his title run and they were so happy he went over Mania. I still like the Miz a lot and think he has a lot value in this company, not a full main eventer or face of the company but a guy that can do big feuds with an occasional title run on Smackdown. His days of being champion on Raw are probably over for his career but he can still be a big time guy in the company and you would be delusional not to think that.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Don't consider this a new look in wrestling terms growing facial hair is not a look, people will barely notice.

I am a big Miz fan and I think with the shortage of stars WWE need to push him again before he loses all his appeal.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;trWwkNzsMag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trWwkNzsMag&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Looks better and the vid is awesome.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
The Miz was more popular than a triple cunted hooker before he lost the title. Honestly, there's been at least a significant portion of the IWC that have flipped on him.