Miz's New Look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
7d17439e8baa7aacf4060c4178fe1a3f_500.jpg

I like it personally, and think he should keep it

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Beats that old look.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah I like the look too and he looks a bit more mature/manlier. Idk how to put it. I'm sure he'll have his old same look when he returns though. If he returns with this look, it'd be awesome and he can pull it off. It'd work especially if he is to return as a face.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'd fuck him

Wouldn't recommend it unless he turned face, even then maybe. Most people like his current image.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
What's changed?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
What's changed?

Growing a stubble/beard, hair is longer and not all hair sprayed/waxed up into a fauxhawk or mohawk. (w/e you wanna call his hairstyle)

the-miz-bio2.png

I'd say there's a difference. Looks more matured since the whole clean look is gone and hasn't got this annoying look about him. Even tho I didn't find him that annoying before.

Last edited:

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
i dont think miz will keep this look .He will only keep it untill the movie shooting ends . either way he is still boring and nothing special

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Doesn't make the slightest bit of difference imo, still doesn't look intimidating.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I can't wait till Miz turns face. I swear its going to be one of the best things that happened in 2012.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I can't wait till Miz turns face. I swear its going to be one of the best things that happened in 2012.

I dont really think a face turn would help him much . Yeah it will be new and fresh but look at sheamus , he has turned bland . Or if you go a little bit back , JOMO is a great example , When he was a heel people were comparing him to shawn micheals , he looked charimatic but after than face turn , things went downhill .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think Sheamus has become bland at all, I think he makes a real good face. I think the booking has made people think he's bland. I mean, he pinned Ziggler with the Brogue Kick 4 times in the month of June. But other than that, I think he makes the most of what he can as a face champion, especially when they needed a face.

As far as Miz goes, I'm still very skeptical on a face turn, he's just one of those guys you can't picture as anything but a heel. If he used this look instead of the stupid hair and spray tan, then possibly, but if he kept the look he's been using, I can't see people liking him, considering that's like the stereotypical douchebag look.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Miz could easily use this movie as a way to go face. Imagine the way Miz would rip on people, with his way of trash talking I can see it going over huge. Its the in ring aspect of a face I'm concerned about because Miz isn't very athletic.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't think Sheamus has become bland at all, I think he makes a real good face. I think the booking has made people think he's bland. I mean, he pinned Ziggler with the Brogue Kick 4 times in the month of June. But other than that, I think he makes the most of what he can as a face champion, especially when they needed a face.

As far as Miz goes, I'm still very skeptical on a face turn, he's just one of those guys you can't picture as anything but a heel. If he used this look instead of the stupid hair and spray tan, then possibly, but if he kept the look he's been using, I can't see people liking him, considering that's like the stereotypical douchebag look.
Y2j was a douchebag look personified for years and got over as a face, hell so did Michaels

Jomo who was brought up just well sucked on top of the personality of,a drone

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Honestly, it seems like a look I can get behind. Kind of looks like a hard working, almost country boy. Seeing as how I live in that kind of area, I can totally get behind him. So yeah. If he returns as a face, I'd be extremely happy.