Michael Cole is AWFUL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Striker is an excellent play by play commentator. He knows the real names for every fucking move out there. He's probably the best announcer WWE has ever had. His commentary can actually take your focus off a horrible match and entertain you.

Tbh I got to agree with u on that. I wasent much of a fan of him wrestling but he's probably the best commentator as of right now IMO.

The Rated R CMStar

Matt Striker is pure gold. I do think sometimes he comes off as WAY too smark always cheering for the heels but not acting as a full blown heel commentator. I swear to God even The King has managed to sound competent in the last PPVs thanks to Striker.

The King either needs JR. Cole needs JBL. Pair Striker with whoever you want. WWE, make it happen.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
King and Striker actually work pretty well together. Striker brings out the personality in Jerry.

Reaction score
It's vintage Cole to just plain suck. The only times he was passable was with brilliant dudes on color like JBL and Tazz who could cover his deficiencies.

It's so sad that Joey Styles is rotting away doing whatever it is he is doing for the E, pair him up with King, stick Stryker with whomever, he is efficient enough to do whichever role, and find a busted wrestler who can talk to be a new color guy. Give Piper some work. If Stevie Richards wasn't in TNA... The best color guys have been dudes who've been in the biz...Ventura, Heenan, Lawler (till 2003) etc... Ventura didn't seem to have lost a step at all when picked up the stic a few weeks past.

xtremebadass

Tazz and Cole we're good, but that was before Cole started to suck dick

MizMasta3000

Michael Cole is getting too into himself. He was tolerable when he didnt say much outside of the announcer's booth. Now he wants to be "a character" and its getting stale.

Striker is pure fucking gold. The guy knows wrestling. In and out. The moves, the origins, all the nuts and bolts of it.

BTW: I miss The Coach anyone else miss The Coach? So awesome that guys was. Coach totally pwns Cole IMO

MizMasta3000

Michael Cole is getting too into himself. He was tolerable when he didnt say much outside of the announcer's booth. Now he wants to be "a character" and its getting stale.

Striker is pure fucking gold. The guy knows wrestling. In and out. The moves, the origins, all the nuts and bolts of it.

BTW: I miss The Coach anyone else miss The Coach? So awesome that guys was. Coach totally pwns Cole

kingovkings

Reaction score
Striker is awesome and even bought a bi of life to king just a bit though ;), King has sucked for years now, it just sounds like he is going through the motions like he couldn't give 2 fucks anymore. JR i can take or leave him TBH. Heyman and JBL were just the shit. And yes i miss coach he was OK i liked coach. Cole sucks arse he really is getting on my nerves as of late. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of a shake up of announcers in the draft.