Merry Christmas Kaval!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Update:

The latest word regarding Kaval's release from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] is that the decision was more his than WWE's. Kaval wanted to be released due to WWE not having any plans for him. WWE is now more or less giving releases to whoever asks for them and not attempting to keep people as much as they did last year, the reason being that last year they didn't want people to jump to TNA, while now they don't view TNA as serious competition.

Not surprising here. I kinda thought that either he did something backstage or he wanted to be released. I dont think the WWE would release someone so close to xmas otherwise.

First Indy match set late Jan against Amazing Red. Rumors of the return of the Rottweilers to ROH as well (Low Ki + Homicide)

Enzo the Psychic Sorcerer said:
Eh, this is nothing new for Low Ki. He always quits or gets fired wherever he's working and it's always about him feeling misused. Apparently he had been tweeting some stuff that he felt misused by the E. Honestly, I think he thinks too highly of himself. He's a very solid hand and was improving his mic skills, success doesn't happen in months, especially for a guy of his size. Hopefully he goes back to RoH and reunites a version of the SST or Rottweilers with Homicide.

Montana

Reaction score
Impressive!!! I really thought Low Ki would have matured by now in this point of his career, but that's his decision. It's too bad cause the team of MVP and Low Ki would have been really exciting i think.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I feel like creative told him they were going to make him Smackdown's Santino and he decided to take a walk.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
Brandon must have alot of loot to say "Adios".... I would have did the Santino comedy act and collected till I had other options. I wish him the best anyway since he's from BROOKLYN!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I was just gonna make a thread of how failure this guys career was gonna be. You know you're fucked when you're jobbing a to a jobber (Drew Mcintyre).

The guy is just too small to do anything, he looks Blue. He's certainly not Rey Mysterio and probably weighs less.

Well you'd be ripping off me, since I already did that thread.

Faglet Blower

Lubay

Reaction score
"You're not getting a Christmas bonus. Wow, if you're upset about that then you're going to be pissed when you find out it's because you're fired."

nation

Reaction score
The brand extension is so fucking useless. Way to go wasting away another talented guy. They haven't even attempted to do anything with him since he won NXT(him jobbing and wasting away his title shot to Ziggler is not an attempt). Sigh. Whatever happened to wresting? So much wasted talent now and awful booking in both of the top promotions. I'd say it would be sweet to see the return of Senshi and for him to own the x-division but knowing TNA buried Daniels and then released him.....I highly fucking doubt Low Ki will fare much better. Joey Styles shouldn't be surprised if they bury him or don't even pick him up at all. This is the same company that buried one of their homegrown, talented and one of their biggest stars with Daniels.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Yet, by your own admission you don't watch WWE or TNA, so why should your opinion mean shit to any of us?

You don't even appear to have read this thread properly.... Kaval left with mutual consent, he wasn't fired.

Sort it out, Nation!!!

ahorrig

Reaction score
NXT has given us nexus, daniel bryan and.............. a diva who hasn't even competed yet. is that all nxt is? just a waste of time. in my opinion bryan was the best guy out of NXT.

nation

Reaction score
^^^Yet, by your own admission you don't watch WWE or TNA, so why should your opinion mean shit to any of us?

You don't even appear to have read this thread properly.... Kaval left with mutual consent, he wasn't fired.

Sort it out, Nation!!!

Why do you think he left? Maybe because they weren't doing shit with him besides turning him into a jobber? Now should he have stayed a bit longer to see how things turn out? Yes in my opinion he should have but the last time the E made an attempt to utilize him he was in NXT so I understand his frustration.

Airfixx

Reaction score
...should he have stayed a bit longer to see how things turn out? Yes in my opinion he should have.

So why you giving WWE shit then? :roll:

If he wasn't being "utilized" as you put it, he wouldn't have been on TV. Granted he wasn't winning world titles any time soon (like it would appear YOU would expect as you apparently deem an IC title shot to be beneath him... As it seemed Kaval did too!) but they were clearly trying to establish his character... See Kaval vs Big Show followed by the defeat vs Reks (Guts & pride), the 2 matches against Ziggler (Proving he had what it takes to beat him but was unlucky when it mattered), the debuted tag team of him & MVP that clearly had legs had MVP not left... I'm also convinced had Kaval not quit he'd have been an addition to the IC-ladder match @ the TLC PPV too (cos of the sweet him & Kofi vs Swagger & Ziggles tag match on SD a week or so beforehand)....

If you asked me, that shows plenty of intent to do something with a guy that's only been on the main roster for a matter of 2/3 months.

Then again, I remind you that by your own admission you "don't watch WWE or TNA" and suggest that IF you did, you'd know this and prob wouldn't be so off the mark with your posts these days.....