Merry Christmas Kaval!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Yeah he used his title shot against Dolph for the IC.

Don't see why they fired him, he seemed to be doing alright imo, I guess there were other reasons, maybe they thought he was working too stiff or something.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I was hoping he'd get mad enough at someone to start shooting on Orton or Triple H and put their careers out of their misery. Now i'll never get to see it. :(

Montana

Reaction score
That didn't take long....

I'd say he's more likely to go back to Japan or ROH, than TNA.

Reaction score
Eh, this is nothing new for Low Ki. He always quits or gets fired wherever he's working and it's always about him feeling misused. Apparently he had been tweeting some stuff that he felt misused by the E. Honestly, I think he thinks too highly of himself. He's a very solid hand and was improving his mic skills, success doesn't happen in months, especially for a guy of his size. Hopefully he goes back to RoH and reunites a version of the SST or Rottweilers with Homicide.

Reaction score
Good!

Charlie Chan sucked ass and was never going to get over. Naked Mideon got more pop than this dolphin trainer wetsuit-wearing midget ever did.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^That actually made ROFL

But I read somewhere that WWE Creative straight up told him they had no plans for him and I can believe that. I haven't been watching SD much lately, but I can imagine having only segments or jobbing out lower mid card heels. Hopefully he goes to ROH but stay away from TNA please.

...god...

Reaction score
I was just gonna make a thread of how failure this guys career was gonna be. You know you're fucked when you're jobbing a to a jobber (Drew Mcintyre).

The guy is just too small to do anything, he looks Blue. He's certainly not Rey Mysterio and probably weighs less.

Montana

Reaction score
Update:

The latest word regarding Kaval's release from [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR] is that the decision was more his than WWE's. Kaval wanted to be released due to WWE not having any plans for him. WWE is now more or less giving releases to whoever asks for them and not attempting to keep people as much as they did last year, the reason being that last year they didn't want people to jump to TNA, while now they don't view TNA as serious competition.

Not surprising here. I kinda thought that either he did something backstage or he wanted to be released. I dont think the WWE would release someone so close to xmas otherwise.

First Indy match set late Jan against Amazing Red. Rumors of the return of the Rottweilers to ROH as well (Low Ki + Homicide)