Member Love Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Lmao. Owned.

Are you talking about the time LHR flammed you?

Seriously though this is a great explanation of a "dick rider". I don't even know him and have never EVER talked to him before yet he is siding with BKB. Why? because BKB has more rep then me and is loved by staff, there we go...

EDIT: Hey Shane :nonono:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Thought so...

I didn't say you weren't normal blueberry I just said you were different. I wasn't trying to pwn you because your birth was pwning enough. And I am sure If I was a vegetarian or something along those lines you would make jokes about it just like every other little thing you do, and I guess it could be cool to some, huh.

Wait ... explain this:

Maybe if you stop being a vegetarian and eat some meat once and a while you will be normal, try it!

Wow, you don't even know what you are saying. Complete contracdiction.

LMAO! Your still hanging onto the whole "you weren't joking thing". I told you and everyone else that I talk to on MSN that I was joking, ask them they will tell you I was joking unless they wanna fit in with the "cool crew". I don't change stories, I told a lie which in this case was a joke because I said "j/k" right after I told you so get it through your head imo. I guess in your next post when you need something to say you could go back to "U sed dat U was seventeen, you maded a ly an den changd Ur stowies" go ahead and do that...

Funny, considering Shane has the exact same memory as I do. And don't give me this, 'Shane wants to be cool' shit because he was, is and always will be cooler than you. He doesn't need to suck anyone's dick for it, he is just plain better than you.

And before yiou claim I'm riding Shane's dick, there's a big difference between liking someone and riding their dick.

Yeah that really wasn't directed at your mum, I was talking about how she dropped you on your head etc. See it was directed at you but you had to find some little thing to say so you could fill your post with more shit to stay "cool" and continue secretly riding the dick of your fellow 'e-men'.

I <3 riding dick. I can't get enough of it.

I find it funny that you post about it being directed at me. Of course it was, you replied to me. Do you think my mum is on the forums?

Jake says shit on MSN telling me to do that as a joke, i find it funny and do it sometimes, maybe you should stfu about that one since you know nothing about it because last time I checked you were not in mine and his convo's. Good try though Mr 'I know ever thing'.

I try not to be in any convos with you on MSN. You suck the intelligence out of the convosation instantly.

You see, you diss my country in every post directed at me, I do a country insult back and you turn around and say "whoa a country insult, this guy is lame when he has to diss other members countries". You diss countries all the time blueberry, much more then me so that should count as insulting yourself. NZ is littler and next to Aussie, we are unique in many ways, the only thing unique about Australia is how they are the fattest country in the world.

:confused:

Isn't being the only continent to also be a country unique? Last time I checked NZ wasn't even apart of a continent.

Also, I am not complaining that you don't like me or are 'flaming' me. In every single "flame thread" I have seen you in you always talk about how people do care if they flame back, well look what you just done. You flammed me back so you are the hypocrite here imo.

Point out where I said I didn't care about you flaming me. I never said it, did I? Amazing, isn't it?

Oh and before you point out the vego thing, that was about being vegetarian, not flaming. I felt I should explain that to you since your skull is about as thick as a fat kid's gut.

Random flammer: I don't care when you flame me!

BKB: You cared enough to flame back

^ exactly what you would say yet you are flaming back :smh I am not complaing about being "flamed" by you, I just flamed back because I don't wanna look like you 'pwned' me as you usually say.

Funny, because these comebacks are only making you look worse.

Yes because we are the only two who diss names, you see you never know when someone is joking or not, that wasn't suposed to be very serious but you always take it that way. And I knoe fucking ALOT of people that diss others names online even.

You're the only two that think you're funny when doing it. Clearly.

Its a fucking forum, I don't have to type everything correctly. I find something easier to type one way I will do it that way. Its not like I am writing anything professional so why should I have to post perfectly? whoops, sorry SERIOUS guy.

SERIOUS GUY! ZOMG. WHAT A FUCKING CALL. BKB IS DOWN DOWN DOWN!

LENNIE IS A DOWNER DOWNER DOWNER!

It's funny, because you are obviously trying to type correctly, otherwise you wouldn't bother with apostrophes, would you?

Oh yeah, I done say that.

Seriously though this is a great explanation of a "dick rider". I don't even know him and have never EVER talked to him before yet he is siding with BKB. Why? because BKB has more rep then me and is loved by staff, there we go...

ROFL

So you're telling me he can't see the thread and make a judgement? Seems that you're a bit pissed no one thinks anything of you.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hey, the guy I was talking to about anime. What's up? Here's some for ya, man. <3 Hometown Kid :)

Beer

Is that the best you can come up with? LHR would totally own your ass too. And I am just saying that BKB completely owned you. I am not sucking up to him or anything. I am merely stating fact. And if you cannot handle the truth the that is not my problem. And from reading your posts, i think it should be blatantly obvious why i am siding with BKB.

PeepShow

ZOMG I have never being told to eat meat in my life. You are so original! Where do you get your material? I'd love to know! Because that is such total pwnage!

I have no life? Well Dr Phil, thanks for examening me psychologically, via the internet. You clearly can tell how my real life is by how I post on the internet. I wish I was as smart as you! Tell you what; next time I need a psychologist, I'll give you a call. Because you really seem to have talent in that field.

How is being vegetarian a bad thing? ZOMG HE BELIEVES SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO ME, HE IS AN IDIOT! I don't push my beliefs down people's throats. Unlike you, where it seems that your only method of 'pwning' me, is telling me how much better you are, and how much more normal you are because you eat meat. If I gave a shit about people calling me a freak for being a vegetarian, I wouldn't still be one sixteen years into my life. I care enough to reply due to your sheer ignorance. But if you think that calling me a vegetarian is going to be an insult, think again. Or maybe try thinking for the first time in your life.

Because I 'diss' you, I have a sad 'e-life'? Cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I see one of your idiotic posts. Because it is majorly going to affect how I post. My whole 'e-life' truly depends on what you think of it, and whether you think it is a good one.

I love how you call me a 'little bitch'. I remember when you arrived, and we asked what your age was. You told us you were 17 (which me and Shane instantly doubted, due to your clear lack of intelligence and maturity). Then, about a month ago you said you were 16. Then two weeks ago, you were 15. Yep, I'm truly the 'little bitch'. Unlike the kid who lies about his age. You might even say that you have a sad 'e-life'. That's the words you would use, right?

Lennie, it's time you got over yourself. You copy Jake (you try to act like him on MSN, you made yourself invisible because he did) and continue to think that people care about you. You're a lower than average poster, and you really add nothing at all to the forum. But maybe if you say that you matter enough times, you will eventually believe yourself.

I find it funny how you copy everyone around you with the whole "ZOMG, blaa blaa blaa" you go on about everyone else being dickriders yet you practically are with everyone else that posts here but you are clever enough to "cover it up". BTW, nice attempt at being funny, your nearly there :smh

This is the only time I have ever said anything about you being a non meat eater, I recently heard you were so I thought I would bring it up, I didn't say i WAS "PWNING" you thats just another random thing you brought up because you were probably running out of lame ass things to say.

With the whole "age" thing, I said I was 17 as a JOKE. You know when people put 'j/k' after they say something it usually means they are joking, well thats what I done but you must have had some brocoli in your eyes and missed it. I already told you that I was joking many times when I said that but you just like to hold onto that little excuse because there is nothing else you have on me. You like to bring that up to sound 'big' where the sad fact of it all is you are just a little Blue Australian boy who was dropped on his head when he popped out of his hooker of a mothers Vagina (or penis) back in the day. Seriously though, why bring up the same shit everytime?

Yeah, on MSN I act like Jake sometimes and then I will say something like "who was I acting like? :shifty:" or something along those lines as a joke but you take everything I say/post seriously, I like joking around and so does jake but for some reason when I do it you tend to not like it because you know if you start trying to flame jake the other members will come and will own you but you decide to 'diss' me all the time. You Aussies must be like that or something. Also, I don't think people care about/like me, in real life, YES but on here I don't really give a fuck. The ones who do, yeah whatever the ones who don't, fuck em its not like a take it to heart like 'Brian Kendricks Bi-sexual bicep' does...

I really don't give a fuck if I am a bad poster or member so way to 'hurt me' :y:

HBK = Cool

Why are you two writing books in a thread like this?

So that you would search through the whole posts, hoping someone would mention you.

PeepShow

Nah, OWNED. :shifty:

I don't read novels like that unless I know they directly involve me. I just find it funny that you 2 are having a convo like this in a thread that really only requires a few people's names or like 5 letters sometimes.

--Alter--Bridge--, -HBK-, 1chiban, Abdullah Al Hajri, Acideyez, Airfixx, Andrew~Walker, AnkleBreaker, ASS AFICIONADO, Axis, Blaze, Bonez88, brian kendrick's biceps, Cayse, chessarmy, Christian, CMS, Dipset Army, Dylanfsd, El Joo Magnifico, Enigma22, exC.On, eyebrow2007, Famou$ 187, gamebreaker, GardsJr, Great One, Headfirst For Hardcore, heels unite!, HHHforever, Hometown Kid, humankiller99, insanity_x, JJdaBuckeye, Kaedon, KroniK 4-2-0, LadyHotrod, Lashley™, Lethal Combination, LilClemente21, Macon X, MaJe$ty, MattHardyV1, Michael1, Mike Hollywood, MikeRaw, Montana, Mugen, Nancy Di Loreto, NooDLE, ollie, phantomgerald, R3ll1K, Rawkus Keyes, Sgt Xtreme, spiralshock, SPITY94, StingerV3, Switchy, The Australian Badass, the dark knight, The Italian Outsider, The Leviathan, Toddy, WCW Rules, wordlife326, wwe batista+cenaneeds to confirm their email address, X-Power, xtremebadass, xtremehighflyer, Y2Jasmine, _-_-Magnus-_-_

:shifty:

Qwake

Funny, considering Shane has the exact same memory as I do. And don't give me this, 'Shane wants to be cool' shit because he was, is and always will be cooler than you. He doesn't need to suck anyone's dick for it, he is just plain better than you.

And before yiou claim I'm riding Shane's dick, there's a big difference between liking someone and riding their dick.
So you know ever thing now do you? You and Shane have the same memory? Seems to me that you to don't like me so he will be saying "I don't remember that" to take sides with you as he already has...

I <3 riding dick. I can't get enough of it.

I find it funny that you post about it being directed at me. Of course it was, you replied to me. Do you think my mum is on the forums?
Your sarcasm is terrible and I don't know if she is or not because I don't try to "know" everything like you. "oh my god, where's rell?" etc :smh

I try not to be in any convos with you on MSN. You suck the intelligence out of the convosation instantly.
Its funnt how you say I copy Jake and all this other shit and when I comeback at you with that you say "I try not to be in convo's with you, you are not intelligent". You changed it from that into a pretty poor attempt at calling me dumb and stuff, and btw, you say that now even though you always used to chat with me, you know, back when you didn't always 'flame post' me and shit. Funny isn't it?

Isn't being the only continent to also be a country unique? Last time I checked NZ wasn't even apart of a continent.
You see, you just done it again. I comeback with something and you take the subject to some other little thing. I say that you always diss my country and when I do its 'bad' and then you comeback with your country being unique. I know I said something about unique but you could have atleast varried on with the main topic. Last time you checked NZ was apart of a continent? funny how its apart of 'Oceania'...

Point out where I said I didn't care about you flaming me. I never said it, did I? Amazing, isn't it?

Oh and before you point out the vego thing, that was about being vegetarian, not flaming. I felt I should explain that to you since your skull is about as thick as a fat kid's gut.
Not really and if my skull is as thick as one of them fat Aussie kids stomachs then that must mean there is alot of space for a big brain??? yup...

Funny, because these comebacks are only making you look worse.
There we go, your comebacks are with little shots at me and not actually talking about that topic there was...What, your comebacks are good?

You're the only two that think you're funny when doing it. Clearly.
There we go again, BKB knows everything. We are the ONLY to who think we are funny doing it, yup of course we are. If you say we are then we must be ae?

It's funny, because you are obviously trying to type correctly, otherwise you wouldn't bother with apostrophes, would you?
So what if I put those, that's the way I felt comfortable typing loser, I just said I type how I like to then you say I use them, nice one :y: Oh wait you must be right coz you know everything don't you..?

Moonlight Drive

Oceania isn't a continent

And funny a Member LOVE game as turned into the Bicep VS The Shark