Member Love Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Oh plz, someone help me, now I have to Blue Australian members on a wrestling forum hating me :raincloud:

Incase your both wonder that was sarcasm, Just thought I would point that out incase you couldn't understand :smh

to the guy above me: Yea but when I or someone unliked does it we are "dickriders"

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

What happened to the good ole days when BKB and Sharkboy 3:16 picked on me back when I was a noob?

Hold hands and hug guys. :inlove:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I find it funny how you copy everyone around you with the whole "ZOMG, blaa blaa blaa" you go on about everyone else being dickriders yet you practically are with everyone else that posts here but you are clever enough to "cover it up". BTW, nice attempt at being funny, your nearly there :smh
Yep, I love riding dicks. It's my favourite thing to do in my spare time. Oh wait no, I'd rather act like a 'little bitch'. My bad, I forgot.

This is the only time I have ever said anything about you being a non meat eater, I recently heard you were so I thought I would bring it up, I didn't say i WAS "PWNING" you thats just another random thing you brought up because you were probably running out of lame ass things to say.

You thought you would bring it up? Clearly, it was an attempt to pwn me, as you said I "wasn't normal because I didn't eat meat". Using 'YEAH ... WELL YOU'RE A VEGETARIAN" seems like something to try to use as a lame insult when you have ran out of things to say. Apparently, picking on the life choices of someone, and their personal values is a fun thing to do. Really cool, isn't it?

With the whole "age" thing, I said I was 17 as a JOKE. You know when people put 'j/k' after they say something it usually means they are joking, well thats what I done but you must have had some brocoli in your eyes and missed it. I already told you that I was joking many times when I said that but you just like to hold onto that little excuse because there is nothing else you have on me.

Actually, you have never said that you were joking. You in fact maintaned that you were seventeen for many months. It seems that changing your stories is a common theme in your life. Or at least your 'e-life'.

Nothing else I have on you? Let's see what you think you have on me:

You like to bring that up to sound 'big' where the sad fact of it all is you are just a little Blue Australian boy who was dropped on his head when he popped out of his hooker of a mothers Vagina (or penis) back in the day. Seriously though, why bring up the same shit everytime?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! HEY LENNIE GUESS WHAT: YOUR MUM!

How funny that was! Yes, I have nothing on you. While you have 'your mum' jokes. You could cut the hypocricy with a knife.

Yeah, on MSN I act like Jake sometimes and then I will say something like "who was I acting like? " :shifty: or something along those lines as a joke but you take everything I say/post seriously, I like joking around and so does jake but for some reason when I do it you tend to not like it because you know if you start trying to flame jake the other members will come and will own you but you decide to 'diss' me all the time.

You're right, I should flame Jake for being imitated by you. Hell, if I were him, I'd kill myself. I'm glad you showed such amazing logic yet again!

You Aussies must be like that or something. Also, I don't think people care about/like me, in real life, YES but on here I don't really give a fuck.

Wow, a country insult! How funny AGAIN! Especially considering that you live in New Zealand, which is known around the world as either sheep fuckers, or Australia's bitch.

You don't care if people don't like you? Then why complain when I show that I don't like you? Why try to 'flame' me back?

The ones who do, yeah whatever the ones who don't, fuck em its not like a take it to heart like 'Brian Kendricks Bi-sexual bicep' does

A name insult? Wow. I guess you and MaJe$ty have a club, where you think of flames.

Kinda funny that you consider bi-sexual an insult too. How is someone's sexual preference an insult? It seems that you are a bit close minded.

I really don't give a fuck if I am a bad poster or member so way to 'hurt me' :y:
I'm glad you don't care. Because if you did, you would have probably killed yourself at this stage.

Just thogut I'd point out that you are pretty fucking illiterate too. Learn the word 'did'. Instead of 'I done that', say 'I did that'. It would make your posts a lot easier on the eye.

What happened to the good ole days when BKB and Sharkboy 3:16 picked on me back when I was a noob?

Hold hands and hug guys. :inlove:

Did I pick on you? If so, it was a joke I think. As long as I can remember you on here I have liked you.

Moonlight Drive

I agree with Stinger. Why can't we all just get along?

But Lennie, nothing against you, but lieing about your age doesn't really seem like something people would understand to be a joke.

Rofl, I just realised some hypocrisy there. My profile says I'm 15, I'm actually 14.

And the BSB or Lennie have never picked on me :)

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
I love how you call me a 'little bitch'. I remember when you arrived, and we asked what your age was. You told us you were 17 (which me and Shane instantly doubted, due to your clear lack of intelligence and maturity). Then, about a month ago you said you were 16. Then two weeks ago, you were 15. Yep, I'm truly the 'little bitch'. Unlike the kid who lies about his age. You might even say that you have a sad 'e-life'. That's the words you would use, right?

Fuck, Mass Transit is still alive?

Oh plz, someone help me, now I have to Blue Australian members on a wrestling forum hating me :raincloud:

Incase your both wonder that was sarcasm, Just thought I would point that out incase you couldn't understand :smh

to the guy above me: Yea but when I or someone unliked does it we are "dickriders"

I'm actually wondering how you passed primary school with such great English, rather than worrying whether it was sarcasm or not.

Qwake

Yep, I love riding dicks. It's my favourite thing to do in my spare time. Oh wait no, I'd rather act like a 'little bitch'. My bad, I forgot.
Thought so...

You thought you would bring it up? Clearly, it was an attempt to pwn me, as you said I "wasn't normal because I didn't eat meat". Using 'YEAH ... WELL YOU'RE A VEGETARIAN" seems like something to try to use as a lame insult when you have ran out of things to say. Apparently, picking on the life choices of someone, and their personal values is a fun thing to do. Really cool, isn't it?
I didn't say you weren't normal blueberry I just said you were different. I wasn't trying to pwn you because your birth was pwning enough. And I am sure If I was a vegetarian or something along those lines you would make jokes about it just like every other little thing you do, and I guess it could be cool to some, huh.

Actually, you have never said that you were joking. You in fact maintaned that you were seventeen for many months. It seems that changing your stories is a common theme in your life. Or at least your 'e-life'.
LMAO! Your still hanging onto the whole "you weren't joking thing". I told you and everyone else that I talk to on MSN that I was joking, ask them they will tell you I was joking unless they wanna fit in with the "cool crew". I don't change stories, I told a lie which in this case was a joke because I said "j/k" right after I told you so get it through your head imo. I guess in your next post when you need something to say you could go back to "U sed dat U was seventeen, you maded a ly an den changd Ur stowies" go ahead and do that...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! HEY LENNIE GUESS WHAT: YOUR MUM!

How funny that was! Yes, I have nothing on you. While you have 'your mum' jokes. You could cut the hypocricy with a knife.

Yeah that really wasn't directed at your mum, I was talking about how she dropped you on your head etc. See it was directed at you but you had to find some little thing to say so you could fill your post with more shit to stay "cool" and continue secretly riding the dick of your fellow 'e-men'.

You're right, I should flame Jake for being imitated by you. Hell, if I were him, I'd kill myself. I'm glad you showed such amazing logic yet again!
Jake says shit on MSN telling me to do that as a joke, i find it funny and do it sometimes, maybe you should stfu about that one since you know nothing about it because last time I checked you were not in mine and his convo's. Good try though Mr 'I know ever thing'.

Wow, a country insult! How funny AGAIN! Especially considering that you live in New Zealand, which is known around the world as either sheep fuckers, or Australia's bitch.

You don't care if people don't like you? Then why complain when I show that I don't like you? Why try to 'flame' me back?

You see, you diss my country in every post directed at me, I do a country insult back and you turn around and say "whoa a country insult, this guy is lame when he has to diss other members countries". You diss countries all the time blueberry, much more then me so that should count as insulting yourself. NZ is littler and next to Aussie, we are unique in many ways, the only thing unique about Australia is how they are the fattest country in the world. Also, I am not complaining that you don't like me or are 'flaming' me. In every single "flame thread" I have seen you in you always talk about how people do care if they flame back, well look what you just done. You flammed me back so you are the hypocrite here imo.

Random flammer: I don't care when you flame me!

BKB: You cared enough to flame back

^ exactly what you would say yet you are flaming back :smh I am not complaing about being "flamed" by you, I just flamed back because I don't wanna look like you 'pwned' me as you usually say.

A name insult? Wow. I guess you and MaJe$ty have a club, where you think of flames.

Kinda funny that you consider bi-sexual an insult too. How is someone's sexual preference an insult? It seems that you are a bit close minded.
Yes because we are the only two who diss names, you see you never know when someone is joking or not, that wasn't suposed to be very serious but you always take it that way. And I knoe fucking ALOT of people that diss others names online even.

Just thogut I'd point out that you are pretty fucking illiterate too. Learn the word 'did'. Instead of 'I done that', say 'I did that'. It would make your posts a lot easier on the eye.
Its a fucking forum, I don't have to type everything correctly. I find something easier to type one way I will do it that way. Its not like I am writing anything professional so why should I have to post perfectly? whoops, sorry SERIOUS guy.

Beer

Isn't my sig epic.

It sure is. imo. Your sig is better tha god. Lol.

Love to WCW Rules and -HBK- for being my Relationship Buddy's
Love to BKB for owning King Lennie
Love to Stinger for having the greatest sig ever.

:clap_1: