Member Love Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Lennie (says he is leaving the forum only to resurface four days later)

I said I was leaving as a joke because I was suposed to be gone for 2 weeks and I thought you would think I meant it :eek: but my internet got reconnected early so I am here! I already told you this!

PS: I had you all worried didn't I :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

There wasn't as many sheeps in the paddock as you thought ay. Nice cover up though :yes:

J/k. Ily Lennie

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I said I was leaving as a joke because I was suposed to be gone for 2 weeks and I thought you would think I meant it :eek: but my internet got reconnected early so I am here! I already told you this!

PS: I had you all worried didn't I :shifty:

No, I'm actually po'd now. The average IQ of IWF was raised though for those days you were gone.

Plus there weren't as many pointless smileys.

Qwake

^ Jakes posts beg to differ... :D :eek: :) :shifty: :native: :shock: :shocking:

MikeRaw
Chessarmy
GardsJr
Leviathan
J Dawg
WS :mad:

Beer Money Army

Famou$ 187.. :shifty: cause i did it for the Wrestling station...

^ Jakes posts beg to differ... :D :eek: :) :shifty: :native: :shock: :shocking:

MikeRaw
Chessarmy
GardsJr
Leviathan
J Dawg
WS :mad:

Jake's posts are entertaining. Reading your posts is like watching cats being shot. Not pretty in the least.

Qwake

^ STFU you non meating eating little bitch, every thread I go to you are dissing me which just proves you have no life and your "e-life" is bad as well because all you do is take shots at me with bad attempts, stop being a little bitch imo. Maybe if you stop being a vegetarian and eat some meat once and a while you will be normal, try it! :smh

^ STFU you non meating eating little bitch, every thread I go to you are dissing me which just proves you have no life and your "e-life" is bad as well because all you do is take shots at me with bad attempts, stop being a little bitch imo. Maybe if you stop being a vegetarian and eat some meat once and a while you will be normal, try it! :smh

ZOMG I have never being told to eat meat in my life. You are so original! Where do you get your material? I'd love to know! Because that is such total pwnage!

I have no life? Well Dr Phil, thanks for examening me psychologically, via the internet. You clearly can tell how my real life is by how I post on the internet. I wish I was as smart as you! Tell you what; next time I need a psychologist, I'll give you a call. Because you really seem to have talent in that field.

How is being vegetarian a bad thing? ZOMG HE BELIEVES SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO ME, HE IS AN IDIOT! I don't push my beliefs down people's throats. Unlike you, where it seems that your only method of 'pwning' me, is telling me how much better you are, and how much more normal you are because you eat meat. If I gave a shit about people calling me a freak for being a vegetarian, I wouldn't still be one sixteen years into my life. I care enough to reply due to your sheer ignorance. But if you think that calling me a vegetarian is going to be an insult, think again. Or maybe try thinking for the first time in your life.

Because I 'diss' you, I have a sad 'e-life'? Cool. I'll keep that in mind next time I see one of your idiotic posts. Because it is majorly going to affect how I post. My whole 'e-life' truly depends on what you think of it, and whether you think it is a good one.

I love how you call me a 'little bitch'. I remember when you arrived, and we asked what your age was. You told us you were 17 (which me and Shane instantly doubted, due to your clear lack of intelligence and maturity). Then, about a month ago you said you were 16. Then two weeks ago, you were 15. Yep, I'm truly the 'little bitch'. Unlike the kid who lies about his age. You might even say that you have a sad 'e-life'. That's the words you would use, right?

Lennie, it's time you got over yourself. You copy Jake (you try to act like him on MSN, you made yourself invisible because he did) and continue to think that people care about you. You're a lower than average poster, and you really add nothing at all to the forum. But maybe if you say that you matter enough times, you will eventually believe yourself.

Qwake

I find it funny how you copy everyone around you with the whole "ZOMG, blaa blaa blaa" you go on about everyone else being dickriders yet you practically are with everyone else that posts here but you are clever enough to "cover it up". BTW, nice attempt at being funny, your nearly there :smh

your only method of 'pwning' me
This is the only time I have ever said anything about you being a non meat eater, I recently heard you were so I thought I would bring it up, I didn't say i WAS "PWNING" you thats just another random thing you brought up because you were probably running out of lame ass things to say.

With the whole "age" thing, I said I was 17 as a JOKE. You know when people put 'j/k' after they say something it usually means they are joking, well thats what I done but you must have had some brocoli in your eyes and missed it. I already told you that I was joking many times when I said that but you just like to hold onto that little excuse because there is nothing else you have on me. You like to bring that up to sound 'big' where the sad fact of it all is you are just a little Blue Australian boy who was dropped on his head when he popped out of his hooker of a mothers Vagina (or penis) back in the day. Seriously though, why bring up the same shit everytime?

Yeah, on MSN I act like Jake sometimes and then I will say something like "who was I acting like? :shifty:" or something along those lines as a joke but you take everything I say/post seriously, I like joking around and so does jake but for some reason when I do it you tend to not like it because you know if you start trying to flame jake the other members will come and will own you but you decide to 'diss' me all the time. You Aussies must be like that or something. Also, I don't think people care about/like me, in real life, YES but on here I don't really give a fuck. The ones who do, yeah whatever the ones who don't, fuck em its not like a take it to heart like 'Brian Kendricks Bi-sexual bicep' does...

I really don't give a fuck if I am a bad poster or member so way to 'hurt me' :y:

HBK = Cool

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
I find it funny how you copy everyone around you with the whole "ZOMG, blaa blaa blaa" you go on about everyone else being dickriders yet you practically are with everyone else that posts here but you are clever enough to "cover it up". BTW, nice attempt at being funny, your nearly there :smh

This is the only time I have ever said anything about you being a non meat eater, I recently heard you were so I thought I would bring it up, I didn't say i WAS "PWNING" you thats just another random thing you brought up because you were probably running out of lame ass things to say.

With the whole "age" thing, I said I was 17 as a JOKE. You know when people put 'j/k' after they say something it usually means they are joking, well thats what I done but you must have had some brocoli in your eyes and missed it. I already told you that I was joking many times when I said that but you just like to hold onto that little excuse because there is nothing else you have on me. You like to bring that up to sound 'big' where the sad fact of it all is you are just a little Blue Australian boy who was dropped on his head when he popped out of his hooker of a mothers Vagina (or penis) back in the day. Seriously though, why bring up the same shit everytime?

Yeah, on MSN I act like Jake sometimes and then I will say something like "who was I acting like? :shifty:" or something along those lines as a joke but you take everything I say/post seriously, I like joking around and so does jake but for some reason when I do it you tend to not like it because you know if you start trying to flame jake the other members will come and will own you but you decide to 'diss' me all the time. You Aussies must be like that or something. Also, I don't think people care about/like me, in real life, YES but on here I don't really give a fuck. The ones who do, yeah whatever the ones who don't, fuck em its not like a take it to heart like 'Brian Kendricks Bi-sexual bicep' does...

Yeh, so that is your number one excuse is it? A JOKE!?
Cop: Did you murder the man?
Lennie: yes
Cop: You're under arrest.
Lennie: IT WAS A JOKE! I didn't murder him.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA so was SO hilarius, I fall on the floor laughing >_> *cough*lame*cough*

I am not even gonna comment on the rest of this Blue post.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I really don't give a fuck if I am a bad poster or member so way to 'hurt me' :y:

HBK = Cool

Its called an internet meme, everybody does it.