• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

THG?

The Game
Technician
64b3c3a28587e846fce7491c141a477a.gif
@Larsosc @Muuuftah and I doing are infamous bWo circlejerk. Also reached wave 10 in survival.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Bad Sport sucks more cock than Kelly Kelly
The way I understand it, you have to cause a lot of havoc to get in there though. I don't really go searching for trouble in GTA Online like I did in GTA IV. If trouble finds me, I destroy trouble and trouble's personal fuckin' car. That said I still get that $1,000 for good behavior and something like 90% of my peers have given me commendations for being a good sport. That gives me a further 5% discount at stores on top of my 20% discount that came with the Special Edition.

Shadie T

The way I understand it, you have to cause a lot of havoc to get in there though. I don't really go searching for trouble in GTA Online like I did in GTA IV. If trouble finds me, I destroy trouble and trouble's personal fuckin' car. That said I still get that $1,000 for good behavior and something like 90% of my peers have given me commendations for being a good sport. That gives me a further 5% discount at stores on top of my 20% discount that came with the Special Edition.
I get good sport shit all the time I just blew up Farooq's car last night and BAM! bad sport town!