Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yeah if you make your interests too heavy on the "ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES" shit when you make your character, they turn out like a meth smoking loser. I had that happen the first time.

Now my dude is the son of John Marston and a Mexican broad. He's a mean SOB.
No, my character was black and all dat shit. Kinda looked like Kat Williams. Now he looks like a druggie hipster. The game deleted my appearance.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Im gonna get that beach bum pack just because I live next to the beach now.

Reactions: Shadie T

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
No, my character was black and all dat shit. Kinda looked like Kat Williams. Now he looks like a druggie hipster. The game deleted my appearance.

Ohhh I wouldn't have caught on to the black thing if you hadn't said "all dat shit". Very clever.

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to brag, but I'm kind of a big deal in Survival mode.

I just got into it last night, as I'd concentrated primarily on missions and parachuting. I realized I'm a total boss in Survival mode. 4 of us, and we survived 7 waves. I had the most kills in 5 of those waves. I was running around in my booty shorts with my AP pistol just wrecking shit. At one point, everyone else had died and it was only me and the Buzzard helicopter. I rocked that shit up.

Good god I love the AP pistol. It makes me feel like Robocop.

Farooq

Reaction score
Sorry to brag, but I'm kind of a big deal in Survival mode.

I just got into it last night, as I'd concentrated primarily on missions and parachuting. I realized I'm a total boss in Survival mode. 4 of us, and we survived 7 waves. I had the most kills in 5 of those waves. I was running around in my booty shorts with my AP pistol just wrecking shit. At one point, everyone else had died and it was only me and the Buzzard helicopter. I rocked that shit up.

Good god I love the AP pistol. It makes me feel like Robocop.
I survived 10 rounds with me getting most of the kills. Survival is my money making and ammo collecting job. Always leave with pockets full.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Just got put in bad sport :(

Farooq

Reaction score
Spent my half a million buying one super car, the Couqette, a 6 manable truck and customized all my cars.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I survived 10 rounds with me getting most of the kills. Survival is my money making and ammo collecting job. Always leave with pockets full.

Yeah man, I'm on the bandwagon now. I made good money hustling people in parachuting too. I'll get a group of people to bet money on a difficult course. I don't lose. Everyone treats it like a race, which it's not. It's a matter of who's the most accurate.

Farooq

Reaction score
Yeah man, I'm on the bandwagon now. I made good money hustling people in parachuting too. I'll get a group of people to bet money on a difficult course. I don't lose. Everyone treats it like a race, which it's not. It's a matter of who's the most accurate.
Best thing to do is pick up all the ammo in between the rounds, and use the pistols for the first couple of rounds. Really easy in my opinion.