Mega Awesome Cool GTA V Discussion Thread. Potential Spoilers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm such a big fan of the GTA franchise, and judging from the previews, they have learnt their lesson from GTA 4. The trailers give me a San Andreas/Vice City feel while mixed with the graphics and realism from GTA 4. Due to how long it took for them to create this game, is this one of the most eagerly anticipated GTA games of all time?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Will possibly be the best game ever imo, GTA 4 was awful, Niko was boring, this time it looks like they've went back to the old crazy characters and New York was such a bad setting, too much city, now we have mountains, gonna be awesome.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Due to how long it took for them to create this game, is this one of the most eagerly anticipated GTA games of all time?

Given that every Grand Theft Auto game (not counting LC Stories or Vice City stories or the like) has surpassed it's predecessors in sales, I would have to say yes. GTA has been such a phenomenon since the release of GTA3 that every time a new GTA game is released, it's one of the most anticipated games of all time.