Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
McFly, stop bitching
No it's not bitching, it's called advice. Nobody wants to read the same thing show after show after show. You should give everybody a fair chance not " I don't like this member so he's going to job" or " since I created this I'm going to book myself to the top". The fact that you hate or dislike certain members so much that you job them out in an efed is pretty sad tbh.

Reaction score
No it's not bitching, it's called advice. Nobody wants to read the same thing show after show after show. You should give everybody a fair chance not " I don't like this member so he's going to job" or " since I created this I'm going to book myself to the top". The fact that you hate or dislike certain members so much that you job them out in an efed is pretty sad tbh.

Looks like someone's bitching because they're a jobber.

Oh wait, no - it's advice.

Reaction score

Looks like someone's bitching because they're a jobber.

Oh wait, no - it's advice.

Reaction score

first of all, Knox is the IWF Champion, i am a tag champion.

Second of all, this is not an e-fed.

I could really care less if somebody jobs me out on an efed in a wrestling forum.

so if you could care less then you must care a little right? or did you mean you couldnt care less?

and once again, this is not an e-fed.

but if you want a serious place in this fed there are already things in motion for a big fued involving you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think your gonna love our match at the PPV Bonez. ^_^.

Either way, here's MY personal breakdown as to why I put certain people in certain places.

Jobbers are generally unpopular members of the forum. Guys who are considered less intelligent when compared to more quality posters, guys who tend to spam a lot, freak out over stupid shit a lot. Otherwise people who claim to be something they are not, claim they don't give a shit when they obviously care a lot. Generally, guys who are not doing anything to help IWF's image, therefore they are jobbed out to be "put in their place" from a kayfabe standpoint. As there isn't a person on the IWF "Roster" right now who wouldn't want to kick someone like say, Blazes teeth in.

Mid Carders are generally members who are just there. They haven't done necessarily anything amazing, but they arn't really a detriment to the forum either. They are active when they need to be, contribute when they need to, but otherwise arn't exactly to be considered movers & shakers of the forum as a whole. Sometimes even, people who are just above jobber status are considered a mid carder simply because they can construct semi intelligent posts from time to time. Otherwise, the top tier mid carders will possibly someday get a push up to Upper Midcard status after improving.

Upper Mid Carders are those who are right on the cusp of main event level talent. They either at one point were Legendary status, are legendary status, or have been staff or members of the forum for a long time. The only thing keeping them largely from being main eventers would be a significant decrease in activity over time, or something holding them back as in stunted popularity or recently having a falling out with the forum in general. Otherwise they are still recognized as valued members of the IWF roster should be respected as such.

Main Eventers are the most active guys on the forum. The guys who have made the most impact, done the most to enhance the forums experience with their unique and differing opinions that don't just follow the mold. *honestly I only put myself on here because I'm the IWF Champion in this BTB so it wouldn't make any sense for me to be anything less, although I don't nearly consider myself this top tier. Although some people may say otherwise*. In other words, quality posting > quantity of posting, but still having enough respectable quantity to be considered a major part of the forum. Thus, they are the elite, and deserve to be fighting for the elite prize in the business.

Reaction score
There is a new policy in this BTB:

If you bitch about results you will automaticly be moved to the jobber category and jobbed for 3 shows, if you are already a jobber you will become a bitch, a bitch gets absolutley ZERO attacks in and is also barred from trying for a title for 6 shows.

Now with that being said, please welcome our first bitch: McFly!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think your gonna love our match at the PPV Bonez. ^_^.

Either way, here's MY personal breakdown as to why I put certain people in certain places.

Jobbers are generally unpopular members of the forum. Guys who are considered less intelligent when compared to more quality posters, guys who tend to spam a lot, freak out over stupid shit a lot. Otherwise people who claim to be something they are not, claim they don't give a shit when they obviously care a lot. Generally, guys who are not doing anything to help IWF's image, therefore they are jobbed out to be "put in their place" from a kayfabe standpoint. As there isn't a person on the IWF "Roster" right now who wouldn't want to kick someone like say, Blazes teeth in.

Mid Carders are generally members who are just there. They haven't done necessarily anything amazing, but they arn't really a detriment to the forum either. They are active when they need to be, contribute when they need to, but otherwise arn't exactly to be considered movers & shakers of the forum as a whole. Sometimes even, people who are just above jobber status are considered a mid carder simply because they can construct semi intelligent posts from time to time. Otherwise, the top tier mid carders will possibly someday get a push up to Upper Midcard status after improving.

Upper Mid Carders are those who are right on the cusp of main event level talent. They either at one point were Legendary status, are legendary status, or have been staff or members of the forum for a long time. The only thing keeping them largely from being main eventers would be a significant decrease in activity over time, or something holding them back as in stunted popularity or recently having a falling out with the forum in general. Otherwise they are still recognized as valued members of the IWF roster should be respected as such.

Main Eventers are the most active guys on the forum. The guys who have made the most impact, done the most to enhance the forums experience with their unique and differing opinions that don't just follow the mold. *honestly I only put myself on here because I'm the IWF Champion in this BTB so it wouldn't make any sense for me to be anything less, although I don't nearly consider myself this top tier. Although some people may say otherwise*. In other words, quality posting > quantity of posting, but still having enough respectable quantity to be considered a major part of the forum. Thus, they are the elite, and deserve to be fighting for the elite prize in the business.

Makes since to me.

Yall got my hopes up for this title match. Don't let me down.

One day I'll be an upper mid carder >_>

You'll get boosted by association if they put us together.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
wtfs am I doing tag teaming with Beer, not only that but under the /b/ brand? Do I look like a geek who jacks off to anime. It's like you guys don't know me or something. Oh and make me do a visually descriptive bronco buster

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You've been collaborating with Beer doing your silly spamming of the entire forum trying to get a reaction in order to get activity going. So you both basically are in the same boat. Whether we know you or not is irrelevant. That hasn't stopped us from booking everybody else on the forum. But yeah, we can definitely give you a visually descriptive bronco buster.