Mat Awesome and Sharpshooter 221 present: Impact Wrestling Forum.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
You've been collaborating with Beer doing your silly spamming of the entire forum trying to get a reaction in order to get activity going. So you both basically are in the same boat. .

... tsk tsk tsk and another tsk batman

I haven't spammed, I haven't collaborated with Beer trying to raise activity, You're really out of the ball park there buddy. I've been posting how I like to post like always, more so lately since everyone here is tightly curled up in a ball and afraid to fucking post so I do their posting for them. I've been running you down lately cause you're a fucking lunatic with bizzare assumptions who will always reply to me on repeat but will never quote what I say. Beer n i haven't even been getting e-along anyway, if he is somehow posting similar to me, maybe it's because he has a clue

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And once again you show your hypocrisy by spouting off the same talking points trying to discredit me as crazy, power hungry & immature. Sounds like to me you're the one who's permanently on repeat as you can never say anything else in reply to me.

This is a BTB, you're in a tag team with Beer due to your collaborations. It's not a bad thing nor a good thing, it's a BTB thing. The fact that you're getting your panties in a bunch over your fake character portrayal that hasn't even happened yet tells me you REALLY need to get the fuck outside and breathe some fresh air.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
And once again you show your hypocrisy by spouting off the same talking points trying to discredit me as crazy, power hungry & immature. Sounds like to me you're the one who's permanently on repeat as you can never say anything else in reply to me.

This is a BTB, you're in a tag team with Beer due to your collaborations. It's not a bad thing nor a good thing, it's a BTB thing. The fact that you're getting your panties in a bunch over your fake character portrayal that hasn't even happened yet tells me you REALLY need to get the fuck outside and breathe some fresh air.

...Ok knox Hypocrisy never really phases me considering I finished the 13 step program and you're stuck on denial . I'm not talking about the BKB, i'm talking about how you have assumptions like i'm collaborating with Beer even though i'm telling you i'm not. Not really angry about it, just think it's fucked up how you tell me I was on a spamming crusade to raise activity with Beer. Like LOL what? Dude i'm just telling you I'm not and lol you actually do have this elitist vibe and it should stop. I'ma tell you as much as I want, lol nice reply but if i'm on repeat it probably means I haven't gotten a proper response. Go outside you care about the bkb too much? Lol? You're writing it and I didn't even know about the thing until today. wtf knox

Reaction score
Colin, Knox.... Would you both please shut the fuck up? keep it in HIAT or PMs and NOT my BTB.

That being said the show will be delayed because the charger for my other laptop died and i have to wait for HP to send me another one, unless Knox feels like writing the show...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally feel like writing the show directly after you call it your BTB and tell me to shut the fuck up. Nice try.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally feel like writing the show directly after you call it your BTB and tell me to shut the fuck up. Nice try.

To be fair it sounds like something you might have said to the off topic'ers in Serious discussion.

I'm just sayin'

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Fair point. I was more offended at the "my BTB" comment when it was originally his and Mat's, and now would be a collaboration between myself and Sharpy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think I should get a cat.

BTW, I've only read the first and last pages of this. Have I won anything yet?

maty619

Reaction score
Jobbers are generally unpopular members of the forum. Guys who are considered less intelligent when compared to more quality posters, guys who tend to spam a lot, freak out over stupid shit a lot. Otherwise people who claim to be something they are not, claim they don't give a shit when they obviously care a lot. Generally, guys who are not doing anything to help IWF's image, therefore they are jobbed out to be "put in their place" from a kayfabe standpoint. As there isn't a person on the IWF "Roster" right now who wouldn't want to kick someone like say, Blazes teeth in.

I demand to be reconsidered, I am the shit ;).