Management, Bookers, Writers [VOTE HERE]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote

• Seabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RKO

• Zamorakian

• Thewindyfan

• Total voters

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The loser of the head booker poll can help you with writing seabs? Sounds quite good to me. Once I'm on a PC I can become full time writer.
If I lose, I definitely will.
If I win, I still will.

Seabs - Writer
RKO - Booker
Zamorakian/Jonathan - Booker
Crayo - Writer
Thewindyfan - ?
Dolph'sZiggler - ?
Straight Edge Spectacular - Booker

@[Thewindyfan] and @[Dolph'sZiggler] would you be able to be writers? At least one of you?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@[seabs] I want to be a writer since booker is not really available but I just need to get one thing off my chest.

My own laptop broke and I won't be able to be on as much. The only times i'll be on this a lot is from like right now its 3:00 so I will come at like 4:30 or it varies because of homework and from that time to like 6:00.

Hopefully I can still be in!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
@[seabs] I want to be a writer since booker is not really available but I just need to get one thing off my chest.

My own laptop broke and I won't be able to be on as much. The only times i'll be on this a lot is from like right now its 3:00 so I will come at like 4:30 or it varies because of homework and from that time to like 6:00.

Hopefully I can still be in!

Of course you're still in mate. There isn't going to be much of a schedule for a while anyway as most of us are new to this.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Don't worry @[Thewindyfan] - We appreciate people have things to do in real life, and it can be hard to be online a lot.
If you ever think you're going to miss your segment/match that you have been asked to write, PM me and I will fill in for you :)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Forgot about Sackfist, I read his RAW blogs weekly, they're great :)

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks @[seabs] or else you tagged me in something else and it won't allow me access to that page.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jonathan said:
Don't worry @[Thewindyfan] - We appreciate people have things to do in real life, and it can be hard to be online a lot.
If you ever think you're going to miss your segment/match that you have been asked to write, PM me and I will fill in for you :)

Also @[Jonathan] the first post I made with seabs was meant for you but I mistaken it or else thanks!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Also @[Jonathan] the first post I made with seabs was meant for you but I mistaken it or else thanks!
No worries windy.

@[seabs] this can be closed now. :embarrased: