Management, Bookers, Writers [VOTE HERE]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote

• Seabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RKO

• Zamorakian

• Thewindyfan

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I said from the start I only wanted to be the lowest level of creative to be able to pitch ideas to writers. I don't have any desire to actually have heavy pull or anything like that.

I will say (as I said earlier) that I think I could be an asset as a proof reader/editor/reviser who looks over what others have done and fix spelling/grammar/punctuation errors or re-words something to make it sound better while keeping the ideas the same. I'm a sports media major with aspirations of becoming a sports journalist and my minor is English, so I would be more than happy to assist this Fed in that manor

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
A proof reader would be really handy actually Dolph, thanks. So we'll put you in as a booker so you can throw out ideas ?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
@[seabs] if I were to be a writer, I wouldn't beable to write the script unless it was during weekdays from 12-1 untill I get a new laptop this summer. Currently, I'm using either my iphone or ps3 to come online to WF. It's crazy I know, but my laptop is in worse condition than Crayos netbook.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So a Head Booker, then 3 bookers and 1 writer? :/
The role of the Head Booker is to proof read/fix things before publishing.

RKO said:
@[seabs] if I were to be a writer, I wouldn't beable to write the script unless it was during weekdays from 12-1 untill I get a new laptop this summer. Currently, I'm using either my iphone or ps3 to come online to WF. It's crazy I know, but my laptop is in worse condition than Crayos netbook.
You can write the scripts any time.

Don't forget guys, if I get Head Booker I will help out with writing scripts if you're busy or what not. I'll always be there :smile:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Seriously? Crayo's netbook has the computing power of baked potatoe. If you want to write it would be really helpful but don't make it awkward for yourself.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'll be a write @[Jonathan] .. it'll just have to have a little different time schedule for me, that's all.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
RKO said:
I'll be a write @[Jonathan] .. it'll just have to have a little different time schedule for me, that's all.
Okey dokey, if you ever can't write for whatever reason, give me a PM a little bit in advance (about 3-4 hours) and I'll fill in for you, providing I get the spot :)

Reactions: Arrow1

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Here's what I've got so far:

Seabs - Writer
RKO - Booker
Zamorakian/Jonathan - Booker
Thewindyfan - ?
Dolph'sZiggler - ?

seabs