Management, Bookers, Writers [VOTE HERE]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote

• Seabs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RKO

• Zamorakian

• Thewindyfan

• Total voters

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We currently need:
  • 1 Head Booker.
  • 1 Booker.
  • 3 Writers.
The nominated people are:
  • [align=LEFT]Zamorakian[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Seabs[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]RKO[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Dolph's Ziggler[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Thewindyfan[/align]

Voting will be open for 5 days so please vote quickly to make sure you don't lose your place to vote!

Head Booker:
You will assist me in the creative process and will control what the bookers and writers create, and ultimately give it the 'go ahead' and do that.

Bookers: You will be responsible for laying out a short-term plan for where you want story-lines to go. You will then pass on these plans to the writers to write. These can be brief but must contain enough information about who is the face/heel, the outcome, how the match ended (pin-fall, DQ, submission etc.) and who goes over etc, was there any title change?

Writers: You will take the plans from the bookers and develop them into full story-lines and scripts for the shows. Once you have your script done, you will pass it onto the bookers who will go over the script and find any faults. If everything is good, the bookers will pass it onto myself and the other head booker for finalisation.

Positions will be decided by:

Whoever has the most votes will chose their role.

The person with the second most votes will chose their role etc etc until all roles are filled.
This means you may end up with a role you didn't necessarily want, which is why it's important to get a lot of votes.
You can always promote it in your signature etc. for people to vote for you.

Please note: Users will be able to see who you voted for, and Staff will be doing checks for multiple accounts daily.
It's fairly obvious if you cheat... new accounts, little posts etc.

Good luck to all!

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
We currently need:
  • 1 Head Booker.
  • 2 Bookers.
  • 3 Writers.
The nominated people are:
  • [align=LEFT]Zamorakian[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Seabs[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]RKO[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Dolph's Ziggler[/align]
  • [align=LEFT]Thewindyfan[/align]

Voting will be open for 5 days so please vote quickly to make sure you don't lose your place to vote!

Head Booker:
You will assist me in the creative process and will control what the bookers and writers create, and ultimately give it the 'go ahead' and do that.

Bookers: You will be responsible for laying out a short-term plan for where you want story-lines to go. You will then pass on these plans to the writers to write. These can be brief but must contain enough information about who is the face/heel, the outcome, how the match ended (pin-fall, DQ, submission etc.) and who goes over etc, was there any title change?

Writers: You will take the plans from the bookers and develop them into full story-lines and scripts for the shows. Once you have your script done, you will pass it onto the bookers who will go over the script and find any faults. If everything is good, the bookers will pass it onto myself and the other head booker for finalisation.

Positions will be decided by:

Whoever has the most votes will chose their role.

The person with the second most votes will chose their role etc etc until all roles are filled.
This means you may end up with a role you didn't necessarily want, which is why it's important to get a lot of votes.
You can always promote it in your signature etc. for people to vote for you.

Please note: Users will be able to see who you voted for, and Staff will be doing checks for multiple accounts daily.
It's fairly obvious if you cheat... new accounts, little posts etc.

Good luck to all!
6 staff out of 8 character sign ups?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
We have 5 nominations and 6 required places.

An example of the kind of writing I'd provide.
The arena turns to black, the crowd gasp in anticipation. Letting out a mixture of cheers and boos as the familiar reverse crucifix pose is struck, the LED lights running along his jacket sparkle for a split second. *Break the walls down* hits to another louder mixed reaction. The lights flash back into life, as Chris Jericho walks cockily down to the ring, wearing his jacket and wrestling trunks, the WWE title hanging over his shoulder.
“This man battled 5 other men to be crowned the WWE champion at the Elimination chamber PPV” Cole announces, excitedly.
“He didn’t really put up much of a fight. He arrived when everyone else was beaten down and picked the scraps, like a vulture” King replies.
Jericho enters the ring grasps a mic, smiles and raises it to his lips.

“For weeks you all chanted, Y2J, Y2J, Y2J. For weeks you begged for me to utter a word. For weeks you wondered what I’d do. At the Elimination Chamber I spoke louder than any words could. I defeated 5 other men to become your new WWE champion.” Jericho raises the belt to a chorus of boos. “5 other men The Miz” *boos* “R-Truth” *cheers* “Dolph Ziggler” *boos* “Kofi Kingston” *cheers* “and the apparent best in the world CM Punk” *huge cheers at the mention of Punk’s name.” You see Punk you’re not the best are you? I am, I hold the single most prestigious title in the world of professional wrestling. You, you were nothing but a place holder. Nothing but a pretender to my throne. Before you even uttered the term “best in the world” before you even walked around with that on your back, I was the best, the very best in the world at what I do.” Huge heat for Jericho as he raises the mic to utter another strike at Punk.

*Cult of personality hits to a huge positive reaction.*

“Here comes the former WWE champion, CM Punk. I can’t wait to see what he has to say about Jericho’s actions.” King says excitedly.
Punk enters wearing his brown “we believe in Punk” T-shirt and his wrestling trunks. He’s holding a microphone.

*The crowd chants CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK*

Punk stays at the top of the ramp and lifts the mic ready to speak.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Chris Jericho is back doing what he does best. It’s true Chris you are the best in the world at what you do. Sliming your way out of situations, you did it to become the first undisputed champion in the history in this company and you did it again last night. You waited until everyone else had battled through this barbaric structure, and you picked up the scraps, but you know what? I’m still entitled to my rematch and I’m cashing in that privilege right here tonight in Milwaukee. “

*Huge pop as the crowd anticipates a title match live tonight*

*Jericho throws down his jacket and the title and signals he wants to fight*

*Punk smiles, throws down his mic and walks towards the ring.*

Punk makes it half way down the ramp before security guards block him off.

“Punk stop, I am the interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw, John Laurinitas and this is not happening tonight”

*Huge boos from the crowd and let them fight chants*

“I have plans for both of you tonight and this isn’t it. Security, Keep Mr Punk and Mr Jericho separated”

*Crowd boos louder*

Jericho smiles as he raises the title mocking Punk with a large smile. Punk scowls at Jericho then at Laurinatas, finally back to Jericho as they lock into an intense stare down.

*The crowd boos Jericho ending with a chorus of chants for CM Punk.*

“Good call by Mr Laurinatas Punk can’t go and demand a rematch whenever he wants. “ Cole screams enthusiastically.

“He’s entitled to his rematch and I can’t wait until he gets it. Jericho needs to get what’s coming to him” King smiles as the camera pans to him.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
6 staff out of 8 character sign ups?
You don't have to have a character to be staff.

seabs said:
Shit I didn't even notice that. Sec.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
seabs said:

An example of the kind of writing I'd provide.
The arena turns to black, the crowd gasp in anticipation. Letting out a mixture of cheers and boos as the familiar reverse crucifix pose is struck, the LED lights running along his jacket sparkle for a split second. *Break the walls down* hits to another louder mixed reaction. The lights flash back into life, as Chris Jericho walks cockily down to the ring, wearing his jacket and wrestling trunks, the WWE title hanging over his shoulder.
“This man battled 5 other men to be crowned the WWE champion at the Elimination chamber PPV” Cole announces, excitedly.
“He didn’t really put up much of a fight. He arrived when everyone else was beaten down and picked the scraps, like a vulture” King replies.
Jericho enters the ring grasps a mic, smiles and raises it to his lips.

“For weeks you all chanted, Y2J, Y2J, Y2J. For weeks you begged for me to utter a word. For weeks you wondered what I’d do. At the Elimination Chamber I spoke louder than any words could. I defeated 5 other men to become your new WWE champion.” Jericho raises the belt to a chorus of boos. “5 other men The Miz” *boos* “R-Truth” *cheers* “Dolph Ziggler” *boos* “Kofi Kingston” *cheers* “and the apparent best in the world CM Punk” *huge cheers at the mention of Punk’s name.” You see Punk you’re not the best are you? I am, I hold the single most prestigious title in the world of professional wrestling. You, you were nothing but a place holder. Nothing but a pretender to my throne. Before you even uttered the term “best in the world” before you even walked around with that on your back, I was the best, the very best in the world at what I do.” Huge heat for Jericho as he raises the mic to utter another strike at Punk.

*Cult of personality hits to a huge positive reaction.*

“Here comes the former WWE champion, CM Punk. I can’t wait to see what he has to say about Jericho’s actions.” King says excitedly.
Punk enters wearing his brown “we believe in Punk” T-shirt and his wrestling trunks. He’s holding a microphone.

*The crowd chants CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK*

Punk stays at the top of the ramp and lifts the mic ready to speak.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Chris Jericho is back doing what he does best. It’s true Chris you are the best in the world at what you do. Sliming your way out of situations, you did it to become the first undisputed champion in the history in this company and you did it again last night. You waited until everyone else had battled through this barbaric structure, and you picked up the scraps, but you know what? I’m still entitled to my rematch and I’m cashing in that privilege right here tonight in Milwaukee. “

*Huge pop as the crowd anticipates a title match live tonight*

*Jericho throws down his jacket and the title and signals he wants to fight*

*Punk smiles, throws down his mic and walks towards the ring.*

Punk makes it half way down the ramp before security guards block him off.

“Punk stop, I am the interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw, John Laurinitas and this is not happening tonight”

*Huge boos from the crowd and let them fight chants*

“I have plans for both of you tonight and this isn’t it. Security, Keep Mr Punk and Mr Jericho separated”

*Crowd boos louder*

Jericho smiles as he raises the title mocking Punk with a large smile. Punk scowls at Jericho then at Laurinatas, finally back to Jericho as they lock into an intense stare down.

*The crowd boos Jericho ending with a chorus of chants for CM Punk.*

“Good call by Mr Laurinatas Punk can’t go and demand a rematch whenever he wants. “ Cole screams enthusiastically.

“He’s entitled to his rematch and I can’t wait until he gets it. Jericho needs to get what’s coming to him” King smiles as the camera pans to him.

Since you're that good, then i suggest you take part in this too!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hope no one minds but I've edited the poll so multiple choice should be allowed. Also shouldn't people be banned from voting for themselves? Seems kind of unfair imo.

Also voted for RKO and Zamo, I'm really interested in what they both bring to the table. Possibly write up a sample segment everyone? It will help you get votes.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
I'll take a Russo role & give you guys Blue stipulation/gimmick matches every week.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
You guys better book my Super Spider character strongly, or I'm gonna break the kayfabe and knock the shit out of you, I will also bury you on the mic, and I'm gonna break my opponents' limbs, one by one.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
You guys better book my Super Spider character strongly, or I'm gonna break the kayfabe and knock the shit out of you, I will also bury you on the mic, and I'm gonna break my opponents' limbs, one by one.

I've got plans for him don't worry, he'll be the Yoshi Tatsu of this fed :tongue:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
An example of my writing.
RKO said:
The arena turns too pitch black as everyone turns to the titantron. A small impactfull clip starts to play to the sound of a thundering drum beat. The clip reveals Randy Orton taking out Santino Marella half way down the ramp.

You then see a antagonizing run through of the Chamber match... The clip ends right when Randy Orton gets released from inside the glass walls of hell.

Inside the arena, the lights dim down, then go completely black. The crowd waits anxiously to see what is going to happen. Several seconds later....

"I hear voices in my head" booms out from the speakers, and you see Randy Orton walk out of the curtains holding the World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd go insane and gives a drastically huge pop for Randy Orton. Lillian Garcia announces Randy Orton's new title change to the whole WWE Universe....

"From Saint Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 275 pounds..... He is the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, RANDY ORTON"

Randy stops right before he enters the ring, and looks 180 degrees, all around the arena. He then moves into the ring, and grasps the mic from Tony Chimmels hand. Lillian Garcia stares at his body as she exits the ring.

"Many of you thought that I would not beable to compete within the steel confines of the Elimination Chamber because of what happened to me on Friday Night, but here I stand before you as the NEW World Heavyweight Cham......."

Daniel Bryan's music hits, following up with major boo's.

Randy gets a small psycho look on his face as he grasps his mic tighter, and says.. "Daniel Bryan, you thought you could take out the Viper with a cheap shot, but you found out what it was like first hand, to feel the wrath of the Viper when it was coiled".

* Daniel Bryan goes into the ring..

"Randy, you think you can just walk into the Elimination Chamber match, and take my title without even being a part of the match?? You cheated to get that title around your waist, and I want it back"

"Daniel, if you think you're man enough to take this title back from me, then I'm standing right here"

*Orton get's a psyhcotic look on his face.

*Bryan slaps Orton across the face, and starts to walk out of the ring

*Orton grabs Bryan fiercly, and RKO's him in the center of the ring, then sets up for the punt.

*Bryan, without a sense of balance, slowly gets up and rolls out of the ring fast.

"I hear voices in my head" starts to boom again, and Randy Orton gets a big pop as he walks to the turnbuckle, and throws his arms up in the air slowly.

*The commercial then airs.