Major Creative Shakeup

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The IWC moniker still makes me laugh.

Wresting fans are able to discern what they like or don't like. I don't see an issue with those that express being bored, tired, or uninterested in certain wrestlers, programs, etc. You either like it or you don't. It's all opinion. And I think it's reasonable when the WWE tries to figure out what it is about their product is turning people off, especially if they find they are losing their audience.

I think the idea of soliciting booking ideas from the general public would be a waste of time, other than used as a lure to get people to visit their website. Fans who were never in the business won't know how to book at all. Sure, you can suggest things like dick jokes for Mr McMahon to deliver. But as far as how you'd actually book an angle, the matches, set up, etc. Fans who weren't in the business at that level really won't be able to make very useful, detailed suggestions other than it would be neat if those two guys rassle together.

Being able to say that promo or that program sucked is one thing. You can even pull out little reasons about why it didn't work for you and they could be perfectly valid reasons. It's completely different territory being able to create a program that makes wrestling sense

Ask Mountain Dew what giving power to the people gets you.