Look at this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Sort the Forum out then. Half the Staff are inactive. Put people on Staff who deserve it. I have been active at IWF for years, and I never get rewarded for anything. I bet a lot of people think the same. People just get bullied by the Cliq, who, thankfully, aren't around anymore.

You're a fucking kiss ass smurf and people would leave if you became mod. Stop being such a goddamn baby, you do nothing here but copy and paste news.

Reaction score
If you want to look at pure faggotry, look at a mirror.
Since you are clearly too stupid to understand way, I'm going to explain it.

You, gates, are a fairly racist guy, as proved by your multiple racist remarks against niggers, spics, guidos and muslims. That doesn't particularly bother me. Actually, it doesn't at all.
The fact is, you are also a PROUD AMERICAN, which is hilarious, because if you haven't noticed, and you definitely haven't, because you are moron, USA represents the exact opposite of your way of thinking.

USA proudly call itself a melting pot, it's so melting, that white people are going to be a minority in decades.
USA celebrates Black History Month, and you as a white racist dude, don't have a white history month.
USA has a black president, with strong links with Islam.
USA's population is 13% black (not to mention the large number of mixed ones), you despise them, yet you pay taxes to support them.

I bet you are so proud of all of this, right? Nah, you probably never thought about it. You are a brainwashed redneck, incapable of any way of rational thinking,yet you are going to hold a grudge against and insult anybody who says anything bad about your beloved country. So tell, me, how your being a racist dude gets along with being proud of the most multicultural, multiethnic country in the world?

Enough? You wish. You are so blindly proud of your country, that you risk your life for it, hunting imaginary terrorist in the middle east, while your wife is probably screwing a smurf at home, and a spic is robbing your stuff. And your Supreme Commander, the guy you will die for, is a dude from fucking Kenya!

Now, dear gates, tell me, how stupid are you?

You cared so much that you typed a whole page of gross inaccuracies. You're butthurt I called you a smurf, lol. what a piece of work you are

Reaction score
Yah, but he's not very good on the retorts. All you're going to get is a "oh, I must have made you butthurt" or something unworthy of such an incredible flame. Like I've said before, Gates is awful. Not funny, useless and just all around awful. Ban??

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
You cared so much that you typed a whole page of gross inaccuracies. You're butthurt I called you a smurf, lol. what a piece of work you are

Lame cop out because you can't think of a good rebuttal to the truth.

Go stick your wife's dick in your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Reaction score
Loool.. I got my VIP took off me because I stated an observation.. No wonder why people won't post.

Reaction score
^ Shall reply to that thread in a moment.. Wow, I'm doing tons of posting today~!