• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Look at this

Hey I've had somewhere between 50-100 posts just from the start of this year. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but considering I only have 200 some posts it's not bad. I'm doing my part. Just most of the time I see the same rambling bs in the wrestling sections. "I hate John Cena, I hate Miz." Why not come up with creative threads and discussions instead of the same mumbo jumbo. The sports sections are ok, but it's relatively broad as people just type in the NFL or NBA discussion threads, as opposed to actual threads under each category for more specific discussions. That and HIAT gets the most activity, but the majority is bs, and bitching about how ugly someone is. So I don't really see the point there. I'm telling you once the e-fed gets going, if we have enough people actually participating on a weekly basis, the activity will pick up. I know I know, some of you think it's for fags, but isn't that what this whole place is for? lol! I mean if we had enjoyable 'real world lives' we wouldn't be trolling around here for hours a day. Right? And then there's some of us who just use it as an excuse to get away from the girlfriend/wife for awhile. ;)