Look at this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You get rewarded for what?

For nothing.

Why do you need validation? Are you incapable of posting on a forum without someone having to come up to you and say "Very good, Johnny! Now have a cookie!"?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's because this place is staffed by pure faggotry ^^^^

If you want to look at pure faggotry, look at a mirror.
Since you are clearly too stupid to understand way, I'm going to explain it.

You, gates, are a fairly racist guy, as proved by your multiple racist remarks against niggers, spics, guidos and muslims. That doesn't particularly bother me. Actually, it doesn't at all.
The fact is, you are also a PROUD AMERICAN, which is hilarious, because if you haven't noticed, and you definitely haven't, because you are moron, USA represents the exact opposite of your way of thinking.

USA proudly call itself a melting pot, it's so melting, that white people are going to be a minority in decades.
USA celebrates Black History Month, and you as a white racist dude, don't have a white history month.
USA has a black president, with strong links with Islam.
USA's population is 13% black (not to mention the large number of mixed ones), you despise them, yet you pay taxes to support them.

I bet you are so proud of all of this, right? Nah, you probably never thought about it. You are a brainwashed redneck, incapable of any way of rational thinking,yet you are going to hold a grudge against and insult anybody who says anything bad about your beloved country. So tell, me, how your being a racist dude gets along with being proud of the most multicultural, multiethnic country in the world?

Enough? You wish. You are so blindly proud of your country, that you risk your life for it, hunting imaginary terrorist in the middle east, while your wife is probably screwing a smurf at home, and a spic is robbing your stuff. And your Supreme Commander, the guy you will die for, is a dude from fucking Kenya!

Now, dear gates, tell me, how stupid are you?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:shifty: seems you all need me to come back and help.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You lost your charm. It's either, you reinvent your gimmick here, or you are worthless.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't mean to get made fun of or shit I just meant I would post pretty good daily and I could maybe come back and help post around a little bit more then I do.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
o_O ehhh I am posting now ain't I? I've posted a few threads and they got decent replies lmao. I admit I've lost my bang and not what I was but who cares I'm still one of the most loved/hate members around

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yea, yea... by any chance, do you know if reaper is in contact with ws, or knows a way to contact him?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wouldn't know that nope I'm sure if he was he'd be on the forum as the reason I heard he left is no longer a problem as that reason is gone. But if he was what makes you think I'd help anyway :shifty: I mean I like this place but I'm loyal....enough....xD to him to not really bring back someone to you all :shifty: