Look at this

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Totally off topic but on tangent I really want some oil. Honey oil to be specific. I haven't seen oil anywhere in years. :(

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is really forums everywhere except the ones where trolling took over and the mod-staff just gave up trying to do anything about it.

Reaction score
We pay for nothing and that's not the point anyway.

The point is that 75%(random number) of our forum are lazy assholes.

Sort the Forum out then. Half the Staff are inactive. Put people on Staff who deserve it. I have been active at IWF for years, and I never get rewarded for anything. I bet a lot of people think the same. People just get bullied by the Cliq, who, thankfully, aren't around anymore.

Axis

Reaction score
Sort the Forum out then. Half the Staff are inactive. Put people on Staff who deserve it. I have been active at IWF for years, and I never get rewarded for anything. I bet a lot of people think the same. People just get bullied by the Cliq, who, thankfully, aren't around anymore.

STAFF DOES NOT MAKE A FORUM. Jesus. This forum needs like 2 active moderators, which it has. Nobody needs to be replaced. De-mod some people, sure, whatever. I don't see why people get so caught up on naming new mods. We have like 10 active members at a time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

You don't get rewarded for using the forum for its intended purpose.