Loki Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
One Episode to go and we've got a Week to wait. I loved loved loved this Episode and it made me want to see more. Awesome to see all the Lokis and finding out how they got their with their Nexus Event especially Kid Loki who killed his Brother, and OG Loki making Thanos believed he killed him and survived living by by himself for ages. I think OG Loki putting his life on the line with the Music going and his powers being unleashed knowing he's going to die but it's for a glorious purpose man that was freaking great. Yeah it's pretty obvious now with the Alioth being the Guard Dog it's Kang all the way. Jonathan Majors come on DOWN!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well shit that was a great episode. Probably the best one yet.

ya really couldn’t enchant the damn monster 5 seconds sooner before it killed Classic Loki. And why is there a fucking Alligator Loki :lol Marvel comes up with the weirdest shit.

but yeah it was awesome seeing all the Variant Lokis and their stories. Of course Richard E Grant was the best. Everyone is basically against the TVA now and everyone is trying to find out their backstory and why they exist so we got like three storylines colliding next week. We got Loki and Sylvie, Mobius, and Renslayer.

This episode was also kind of adorable how Loki and Sylvie were being so kind to each other and Loki was like “I’ve let everyone I know down but I won’t do the same to you. I was like YESSIR. And his hug with Mobius got me too. He’s finally learned how to be human.

And with that we got one episode to go which I guess will finally tell us who’s behind the TVA. Some people think it’s Kang and that’s totally fine with me lol but knowing Marvel the finale might leave us with more questions than answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Kota

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Well shit that was a great episode. Probably the best one yet.

ya really couldn’t enchant the damn monster 5 seconds sooner before it killed Classic Loki. And why is there a fucking Alligator Loki :lol Marvel comes up with the weirdest shit.

but yeah it was awesome seeing all the Variant Lokis and their stories. Of course Richard E Grant was the best. Everyone is basically against the TVA now and everyone is trying to find out their backstory and why they exist so we got like three storylines colliding next week. We got Loki and Sylvie, Mobius, and Renslayer.

This episode was also kind of adorable how Loki and Sylvie were being so kind to each other and Loki was like “I’ve let everyone I know down but I won’t do the same to you. I was like YESSIR. And his hug with Mobius got me too. He’s finally learned how to be human.

And with that we got one episode to go which I guess will finally tell us who’s behind the TVA. Some people think it’s Kang and that’s totally fine with me lol but knowing Marvel the finale might leave us with more questions than answers.

Yeah you might need to rewatch theirs so many Easter Eggs in this one and some I didn't even see some of them till I started watching the Episode for a second time today. I mean we had Frog Thor it's really quick but you see him and Thor got that way via Loki. We even got a Thanos Copter and I had to research that and it was Thanos looking for the Cosmic Cube and the thought of Thanos as big as he is in a Copter is so funny to me. I've been putting my Chips so hard on Kang in this one but it wouldn't shock me to see something different because that is what Marvel loves to do to us.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah you might need to rewatch theirs so many Easter Eggs in this one and some I didn't even see some of them till I started watching the Episode for a second time today. I mean we had Frog Thor it's really quick but you see him and Thor got that way via Loki. We even got a Thanos Copter and I had to research that and it was Thanos looking for the Cosmic Cube and the thought of Thanos as big as he is in a Copter is so funny to me. I've been putting my Chips so hard on Kang in this one but it wouldn't shock me to see something different because that is what Marvel loves to do to us.

I don’t care about Easter eggs too much lol. I just look that shit up online. I’m not gonna rewatch the episode just to spot them.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So how is everyone going into the Finale tomorrow? I've been saying Kang for awhile now but knowing Marvel they say nope it's another Loki and we get Kang Origins as an End Credits Scene to set up the next set of Films.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So how is everyone going into the Finale tomorrow? I've been saying Kang for awhile now but knowing Marvel they say nope it's another Loki and we get Kang Origins as an End Credits Scene to set up the next set of Films.
Me hoping for The Living Tribunal though i think we are gonna get the og eldest loki.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Me hoping for The Living Tribunal though i think we are gonna get the og eldest loki.

What if we already seen the Villain? The OG Loki did say he made Thanos believe he was dead making our Loki believe would be be no problem. Are you talking about that OG Loki or a new one we haven't seen as of yet? I just remembered why didn't Kid Loki help his fellow Lokis? He loves the Void of course but when this thing is destroyed you ain't going to be able to stay there forever.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
What if we already seen the Villain? The OG Loki did say he made Thanos believe he was dead making our Loki believe would be be no problem. Are you talking about that OG Loki or a new one we haven't seen as of yet? I just remembered why didn't Kid Loki help his fellow Lokis? He loves the Void of course but when this thing is destroyed you ain't going to be able to stay there forever.
Yea i think Grant isnt done but im talking the oldest or one above them all

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
'Loki' Will Return for Season 2, Marvel Reveals

Obvious news I'm sure.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yo this Season Finale was so freaking great. I don't know how others will feel about it but I loved Major's performance in this throughout the Episode. When I was hearing him talk I thought about Willy Wonka. I thought of Willy Wonka because he too wanted to find someone to take over his Chocolate/Candy business because of the toll it took on him and you can see it in the face of Kang he wants out. He didn't expect two Loki for the running to take over everything but that is how he turned out. The thought of other Kangs being super ruthless and powerful like him means were in for a treat with his Character going forward. Poor Loki he found love and Sylvie played him not knowing her actions is going to be even more harmful to everyone rather than just herself and she was just thinking about herself so selfish. It's already begun Loki came back and everything has changed welcome to the Multiverse War people try to stop KANG NOW!

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yo this Season Finale was so freaking great. I don't know how others will feel about it but I loved Major's performance in this throughout the Episode. When I was hearing him talk I thought about Willy Wonka. I thought of Willy Wonka because he too wanted to find someone to take over his Chocolate/Candy business because of the toll it took on him and you can see it in the face of Kang he wants out. He didn't expect two Loki for the running to take over everything but that is how he turned out. The thought of other Kangs being super ruthless and powerful like him means were in for a treat with his Character going forward. Poor Loki he found love and Sylvie played him not knowing her actions is going to be even more harmful to everyone rather than just herself and she was just thinking about herself so selfish. It's already begun Loki came back and everything has changed welcome to the Multiverse War people try to stop KANG NOW!
Funny I just watched a video who made same analogue got to be honest not a big fan of the ending just kind of like ehhh. I do think Majors does a great job in his role but everything else fell bit flat and almost fast wrap up. Idk I am not huge fan of Kang & I have read some rumors where they say Renslayer gonna end up being a female Kang just think the next big bad going from Thanos to Kang is :draper2. I am in the idea that you should go Galactus as the big bad for phase 4

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Funny I just watched a video who made same analogue got to be honest not a big fan of the ending just kind of like ehhh. I do think Majors does a great job in his role but everything else fell bit flat and almost fast wrap up. Idk I am not huge fan of Kang & I have read some rumors where they say Renslayer gonna end up being a female Kang just think the next big bad going from Thanos to Kang is :draper2. I am in the idea that you should go Galactus as the big bad for phase 4

Renslayer I'm still wondering where she went she said she was going towards freedom and in the Comics she is the love interest to Kang so I imagine they'll be together in the next Ant Man or Dr.Strange 2 probably. I get it Thanos run was amazing but Kang can do things that would make Thanos say he's the man. Imagine an evil Tony Stark because of that intelligence and because of his work we got the TVA and the chaos we now have. God knows the chaos he'll create further and I expect him to have loads of tricks to give our heroes problems for multiple Movies. Galactus I do see Marvel getting there eventually but do I see him alone vs the Avengers nope I see someone controlling the strings and having him as their Muscle.

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Renslayer I'm still wondering where she went she said she was going towards freedom and in the Comics she is the love interest to Kang so I imagine they'll be together in the next Ant Man or Dr.Strange 2 probably. I get it Thanos run was amazing but Kang can do things that would make Thanos say he's the man. Imagine an evil Tony Stark because of that intelligence and because of his work we got the TVA and the chaos we now have. God knows the chaos he'll create further and I expect him to have loads of tricks to give our heroes problems for multiple Movies. Galactus I do see Marvel getting there eventually but do I see him alone vs the Avengers nope I see someone controlling the strings and having him as their Muscle.
I know bout Kang but he really doesn't do anything for me. I do think that they might go the route that Reed Richards is Kang though or a alternative one.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I know bout Kang but he really doesn't do anything for me. I do think that they might go the route that Reed Richards is Kang though or a alternative one.

Oh yeah Nathaniel as Kang I would love that a good wink wink to the Comics I feel and with Fantastic Four coming into the MCU you can get into that further with Reed Richards being an a Descendent of him. I think theirs also been history that he is the Father to Reed which you can play with so much with down the road.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well shit. Finally a marvel show that has a major impact on the MCU going forward. They got right into Kang at the beginning which is cool. We knew he was gonna be in Ant Man 3 but they kept his Loki intro a surprise. Slyvie you idiot. How’re you that dumb and impulsive. You literally just destroyed the multiverse lmao. I hope Loki fucking kills her ass for this. Now I guess going forward we’re getting a multiverse war. Obviously doctor strange 2 is gonna be the movie that most deals with it and I’m guessing Ant Man 3 will as well. It’s possible The Marvels also will since Carol can travel in space. Anyway very good finale. I can’t wait for season 2.

And as far as Galactus goes, I’m sure he’ll be the villain for phase 5. Marvel announced the fantastic four movie and confirmed it’s the last project in phase four. I’m sure they’ll introduce Galactus then and have him be the big bad for the next phase.

And I also think they just explained how some old spider man villains are gonna still be alive in spider man no way home. It’s been rumored that Willem Dafoe and Alfred Molina and Jamie Foxx are all returning to play their villains despite have died in their respective movies. Now that the multiverse has broken I’m guessing there’s just other versions of them that are still alive.

Last edited: