Loki Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
'

You had me at TVA! The unknown of what is going on is what is selling me with this.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I have zero.clue what a TVA is.....damn this nerd shit....making me do homework n shit.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Man this looks so freaking great. Loki trying to fix the Timeline and he needs to fix the X-Men one while he's at it.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
“Introducing Agent Mobius” Clip | Marvel Studios’ Loki | Disney+

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Check out the latest trailer for Marvel Studios' Loki, coming to Disney+ on June 9.

Reactions: Chris

Sabretooth

Reaction score
welp they just told us that the whole timeline doesn't mean shit lmao. Everything that has happened in the movies has happened because it was supposed to, not by choice. On one hand, I'm not surprised they went in this direction. It's just a little hard to accept that essentially nothing that happened in the movies really matters, it just happened because it was supposed to lol. We all knew that "time" would eventually factor into the MCU and now here we are. We're gonna see more of the multiverse in upcoming movies so this is our introduction. The show itself is very interesting. Tom Hiddleston is just perfect as Loki and already he's able to dive deeper into the character than he was in the movie. Owen Wilson is also great as Mobius who is almost like Loki's therapist lol. Loki is completely dissected as a character in this first episode and admits he's weak and hurts people to make up for it. This first episode was ENTIRELY set up and can drag as a result but when you're literally introducing a part of the MCU we've never seen before, you have to set it up. It had it's great moments and I'm hoping that now it picks up. The cliffhanger was fantastic as we find out that Loki is basically hunting different versions of himself who's killing TVA agents. Overall a strong if not slow first episode that immediately has a huge impact on the MCU with a fantastic performance from Tom Hiddleston. As long as this was the only full set up episode we get, this show could be Marvel's best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
welp they just told us that the whole timeline doesn't mean shit lmao. Everything that has happened in the movies has happened because it was supposed to, not by choice. On one hand, I'm not surprised they went in this direction. It's just a little hard to accept that essentially nothing that happened in the movies really matters, it just happened because it was supposed to lol. We all knew that "time" would eventually factor into the MCU and now here we are. We're gonna see more of the multiverse in upcoming movies so this is our introduction. The show itself is very interesting. Tom Hiddleston is just perfect as Loki and already he's able to dive deeper into the character than he was in the movie. Owen Wilson is also great as Mobius who is almost like Loki's therapist lol. Loki is completely dissected as a character in this first episode and admits he's weak and hurts people to make up for it. This first episode was ENTIRELY set up and can drag as a result but when you're literally introducing a part of the MCU we've never seen before, you have to set it up. It had it's great moments and I'm hoping that now it picks up. The cliffhanger was fantastic as we find out that Loki is basically hunting different versions of himself who's killing TVA agents. Overall a strong if not slow first episode that immediately has a huge impact on the MCU with a fantastic performance from Tom Hiddleston. As long as this was the only full set up episode we get, this show could be Marvel's best.

Man they hooked me so good in this first Episode. I loved we got some answers on what is the TVA and then I'm asking questions like why in the fuck are Infinity Stones being used as Paperweights..and that Casey guy said it like they are more than the ones we knew. I think my favorite part had to be Loki finding out his history and later his death. It would be a major mind fuck if you were to see your death and all you wanna do is try to prevent it and Loki wants to and honestly the TVA will have to give Loki a major prize once he stops a version of himself. Clearly to me after not seeing that version of Loki it has to be a Woman right? I mean we know it's Loki why not show him looking different unless it's a gender change. I'm just guessing but it had me thinking in that Scene. Also he got away this version of Loki what is trying to do destroy the whole TVA what is it for him if he does achieve it? It wouldn't be shocked if one of these Time Keepers is dirty and this is how we got this second Loki Variant killing Minute Men.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
It was hilarious that they revealed Loki was D.B. Cooper. That plane scene at the beginning is a real thing that happened and was never solved.

It's the same guy that was in the movie Without a Paddle with Seth Green. There's another movie about it called The Pursuit of D.B. Cooper that's a fictional story about after he landed and what he ended up doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It was hilarious that they revealed Loki was D.B. Cooper. That plane scene at the beginning is a real thing that happened and was never solved.

It's the same guy that was in the movie Without a Paddle with Seth Green. There's another movie about it called The Pursuit of D.B. Cooper that's a fictional story about after he landed and what he ended up doing.

Sure don’t put it in spoilers :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I was wondering if Loki and his other variant are messing with the timeline then explain to me why Captain America wasn't brought on by those same charges when he went back in time to stay with Peggy? He creates a new timeline even with him taking back the Stones to stop from creating multiple timelines but him staying with Peggy created a new one so...TVA explain. Also I saw a video on the Episode and theirs a Skrull at the Headquarters you see him for a moment maybe due to the Skrull Invasion coming. I was spot on with my thoughts on this Variant and it's pretty cool where that person comes from in the Comics.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I can edit it but why would you come into a thread about the show if you haven't watched it? it's also a minor scene in the first 5 minutes.

Reactions: Vegeta

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can edit it but why would you come into a thread about the show if you haven't watched it? it's also a minor scene in the first 5 minutes.

You probably wouldn’t lol but maybe someone doesn’t know we’re talking about the whole episode. Personally I don’t care. If I get the ok to not use spoiler tags then I won’t use them lmao

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was wondering if Loki and his other variant are messing with the timeline then explain to me why Captain America wasn't brought on by those same charges when he went back in time to stay with Peggy? He creates a new timeline even with him taking back the Stones to stop from creating multiple timelines but him staying with Peggy created a new one so...TVA explain. Also I saw a video on the Episode and theirs a Skrull at the Headquarters you see him for a moment maybe due to the Skrull Invasion coming. I was spot on with my thoughts on this Variant and it's pretty cool where that person comes from in the Comics.

because maybe Steve was supposed to go back in time and be with Peggy according to the timeline

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
because maybe Steve was supposed to go back in time and be with Peggy according to the timeline

Or they looked over it sorta like with Loki doing his stupid shit way before the first Avengers film.:lol