Loki Disney+

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I liked it. I thought that Loki almost killing X5 was a good scene cause it showed that even though he’s doing the right thing now he’s not afraid to go back to his evil self if he needs to get something. Also the ending showed what a big threat they’re really facing. I mean yeah it would’ve been more heartbreaking if they showed the timelines being destroyed but the point got across that this is one bad motherfucker. Also I loved how Sylvie was just chillin living her life working at McDonald’s :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I liked it. I thought that Loki almost killing X5 was a good scene cause it showed that even though he’s doing the right thing now he’s not afraid to go back to his evil self if he needs to get something. Also the ending showed what a big threat they’re really facing. I mean yeah it would’ve been more heartbreaking if they showed the timelines being destroyed but the point got across that this is one bad motherfucker. Also I loved how Sylvie was just chillin living her life working at McDonald’s :lol

I didn't mind Sylvie living her life but we are in this situation because she killed He Who Remains :lol I still think Loki might need to take that spot for all of this chaos to be fixed by the end.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't mind Sylvie living her life but we are in this situation because she killed He Who Remains :lol I still think Loki might need to take that spot for all of this chaos to be fixed by the end.
Yeah they already explained it though. The reason she killed him is cause she was sick of being told that the timeline was set and no one had free will. She thought that by killing him everyone would be free to live their own lives. She only did what she thought was right.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Jonathan Majors gets in trouble and gets fired uou could always just give the people what they want and say it was never Kang

It

Was

Mephisto

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah they already explained it though. The reason she killed him is cause she was sick of being told that the timeline was set and no one had free will. She thought that by killing him everyone would be free to live their own lives. She only did what she thought was right.

I know that but clearly she made the wrong decision which is why her snapping at Loki and the TVA makes no sense as if they killed him. I think their is going to be some kind of balance of the two because you can't have people going crazy to diffent timelines with the chance of them effecting the whole World. Brad is a famous Movie Star in the Sacred Timeline and it seems like he's been there for quite awhile once again showing the time in the TVA to other Timelines is so chaotic right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I know that but clearly she made the wrong decision which is why her snapping at Loki and the TVA makes no sense as if they killed him. I think their is going to be some kind of balance of the two because you can't have people going crazy to diffent timelines with the chance of them effecting the whole World. Brad is a famous Movie Star in the Sacred Timeline and it seems like he's been there for quite awhile once again showing the time in the TVA to other Timelines is so chaotic right now.
Yeah cause she doesn’t give a fuck. That’s the point lol. Our Loki gives a fuck and he’s trying to convince Sylvie to give a fuck but she doesn’t. She probably will eventually.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah cause she doesn’t give a fuck. That’s the point lol. Our Loki gives a fuck and he’s trying to convince Sylvie to give a fuck but she doesn’t. She probably will eventually.

With the way time is going the McDonalds she works at disappears in a few Hours who knows. :lol

Sabretooth

Reaction score
With the way time is going the McDonalds she works at disappears in a few Hours who knows. :lol
Yeah but when she finally saw that everything was being erased she joined Loki and Mobius to stop Kang’s henchmen. She just didn’t want to stay with them and I get it :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Last night's Episode was really entertaining I thought more so than the previous Week for me. Ren Slayer and Ms.Minutes putting in the plans to create the next Kang Variant in Victor Timely and seemly that blew up in their faces for right now. I loved Ms.Minutes and Ren wanting Victor to themselves. The Scene where Ren is talking about their partnership with Victor and he wanting more than that Ms.Minutes has a face on her like he's mine that's right for sure. It should be interesting what their next plan is and what secret Ms.Minutes has to tell Ren Slayer. Right now it's a Chess Game but instead of los

Victor is now headed to the TVA with Mobius and Loki that should be interesting next Week. Maybe that is where the Kangs wanted him to be and they could be looking to scoop him up at the TVA or Victor might be playing Mobius and Loki right now and turns on them. Thank goodness Sylvie had some sense in her brains this Week not killing Victor where was that thinking the Week before or probably Hours before. She really thinks she can take on the Kangs she's no Match for them if multiples come wanting to fight that is for sure.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What an incredible Finale for Season 2 of Loki making me wonder where a Season 3 could go once the Kang Dysnasty and Secret Wars projects happens. Pretty much called Loki being He Who Remains pretty early on and once he tried for Centuries trying to get the right situation to save the Timelines and was told you can't measure Infinite I knew he was the only one to save it all. I felt so sorry for Loki having to for that long to continue to repeat the end of all things and then once he thought he had it right it still blew up in his face. I really enjoyed Loki going back to talk to He Who Remains showing what has changed in him since they last saw each other. We know that Kang is gone but I would of loved to know if he knew Loki would take control of the Timelines and be the next He Who Remains?

The TVA and Timelines are stable for now but you gotta think Loki is going to be needed when all these Kangs come which He Who Remains says are on their way and that is going to be interesting who joins up with Loki because with that he has at the TVA they are going to get merked if not a ton of Avengers come helping them.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Shame bout Majors cause he killed it as he who remains

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Sadly I don't think there will be a season 3. the head writer confirmed they only planned to have a 2 season story that they finished how they wanted.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah that was a great finale. I enjoyed this season way more than season 1 but this season made me appreciate season 1 more because this built on things from that season to deliver a complete story. Loki has had one of the best character arcs in the MCU and props to Tom Hiddleston for going through all of it and always giving 100%. The character wouldn’t have worked as well without him. Loki went from an SOB who just wanted to fuck over his brother to someone who literally saved the entire timeline and gave up his freedom. Bravo.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Yeah that was a great finale. I enjoyed this season way more than season 1 but this season made me appreciate season 1 more because this built on things from that season to deliver a complete story. Loki has had one of the best character arcs in the MCU and props to Tom Hiddleston for going through all of it and always giving 100%. The character wouldn’t have worked as well without him. Loki went from an SOB who just wanted to fuck over his brother to someone who literally saved the entire timeline and gave up his freedom. Bravo.
TWICE. you gotta remember he basically became good and then died in Infinity War. This is another Loki that was from the first avengers movie that was bad and turned good AGAIN.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
If Loki Season 3 never happens I'll be good with that if they use Characters from this Show in other projects in the future including Ren Slayer who is not dead and is in the Void. The moment I need...need and I'll never get it most likely is Loki right now seeing Thor once again. I would cry my eyes out through a Box of Tissues if that were to happen and you see Thor looking at his Brother knowing he's been through shit. I have no doubt that Loki wanting to keep the Timelines safe is not gonna last for long considering with the Kangs on the way. Still the Tree of Life through Loki:mjcry