League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: TalentLikeME
PSN ID: TalentLikeME
Character Name: Jacob Amor
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: G.T.S 3 & Asuka Lock 2
Opening Promo:

A video clip is played with the up and coming prospect Jacob Amor wrestling, his voice begins to speak whilst the video is being played over

Jacob Amor: Honor is something very rare in any wrestling company, I myself know from previous events. Ever since I was 16, I have been putting blood, sweat and tears into everything, even when it's nothing to do with my wrestling career. I place a level that I pace myself with and I never give up until I've hit that level, heck I'd make sure I'd get to the level above. Putting your body at risk to fulfil your dream is painful, not just for me, but for my family. I went through rough patches before finally reaching my destination, and that is Precision itself. Now at the age of 21, I still give it my all. I've been all over the world with wrestling, I've made a club with well-known talent, called the "Amor Club". Maybe looking to add it on. Coming to Precision is not only to teach people honor, but is to be known as the one who made it on his own

Welcome to the league.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: Lord Wolf
PSN ID: CONAN2610
Character Name: Wayne Wolf
Finishers: Landslide (Wolfs Den) & Coup de Grace
Opening Promo:

After an anticipated match we are then cut to a video clip of a man sitting in a chair with his long brown hair slicked back and a perfectly trimmed stubble. he looks to be in an old wooded shack in the middle of the forest. As you then begin to here howling from the near distance.

Wayne Wolf: Being called the greatest in the world is an understatement. No one is to be known as such thing, we have strengths and weaknesses. If you find me a man with no weakness, then there you have found the greatest in the world. But there is no man with that kind of power. Not even a leader of a pack.

The camera begins to zoom out for the audience to see Wayne Wolf stroking a dark black wolf. The wolf's sharp teeth begin to show and its nose begins to twitch. You can slightly here the wolf growl

Wayne Wolf: For you to kill a leader, you take away its friends. Then the man, is no longer a leader, and is just alone. I learnt these words when I was younger, when what I once thought was my family, left me in the forest. Luckly for me, before I became a target as just a man. I found this big boy here. Since then, him and his family have been my heart and soul, they guided me through the meaning of life. Now I guide them through the meaning of victory

With the click of Wayne Wolf's fingers, the wolf begins to stand up and prepares to pounce. Showing more of its teeth and this time can hear its growling even louder

Wayne Wolf: My name is Wayne Wolf. I am the Alpha Male.

Wayne Wolf then starts to howl, only then to hear the wolf right next to Wayne howl too. The wolf then pounces at the camera only to then cause the camera to cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: Lord Wolf
PSN ID: CONAN2610
Character Name: Wayne Wolf
Finishers: Pedigree 1 & Coup de Grace
Opening Promo:

After an anticipated match we are then cut to a video clip of a man sitting in a chair with his long brown hair slicked back and a perfectly trimmed stubble. he looks to be in an old wooded shack in the middle of the forest. As you then begin to here howling from the near distance.

Wayne Wolf: Being called the greatest in the world is an understatement. No one is to be known as such thing, we have strengths and weaknesses. If you find me a man with no weakness, then there you have found the greatest in the world. But there is no man with that kind of power. Not even a leader of a pack.

The camera begins to zoom out for the audience to see Wayne Wolf stroking a dark black wolf. The wolf's sharp teeth begin to show and its nose begins to twitch. You can slightly here the wolf growl

Wayne Wolf: For you to kill a leader, you take away its friends. Then the man, is no longer a leader, and is just alone. I learnt these words when I was younger, when what I once thought was my family, left me in the forest. Luckly for me, before I became a target as just a man. I found this big boy here. Since then, him and his family have been my heart and soul, they guided me through the meaning of life. Now I guide them through the meaning of victory

With the click of Wayne Wolf's fingers, the wolf begins to stand up and prepares to pounce. Showing more of its teeth and this time can hear its growling even louder

Wayne Wolf: My name is Wayne Wolf. I am the Alpha Male.

Wayne Wolf then starts to howl, only then to hear the wolf right next to Wayne howl too. The wolf then pounces at the camera only to then cause the camera to cut

Just change The Pedigree and we're all good to go.

So as soon as you do that, welcome to the league. :)

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Name: TheKingSlayer
PSN ID: IDaKingSlayer
Character Name: Alex Walker
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Snap DDT 1
Example Promo:

A video package of the newly signed superstar Alex Walker is being played of him fighting multiple matches at previous industries. As it plays Alex Walker's voice is being narrated over.

"I don't run from my past. I'm not a good person, I never have been a good person! You think one match makes someone the best? YOU THINK ONE MATCH MAKES A MAN THE BEST?! YOU THINK WEARING A BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST ONE TIME MAKES YOU FEEL THE BEST!? I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU, WHAT MAKES YOU THE BEST IS COMING TO THIS RING AND DEFENDING A TITLE NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, MONTH AFTER MONTH, YEAR AFTER YEAR! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU THE BEST. And that's what I've done and whether you like it or not I will beat them all. And that's why this morning when I got up I looked at myself in the mirror and I still knew without a shadow of a doubt that I am the best at what I do. That I am the greatest professional wrestler alive today!"

The video package then fades away

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Name: TheKingSlayer
PSN ID: IDaKingSlayer
Character Name: Alex Walker
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Truth Or Consequence
Example Promo:

A video package of the newly signed superstar Alex Walker is being played of him fighting multiple matches at previous industries. As it plays Alex Walker's voice is being narrated over.

"I don't run from my past. I'm not a good person, I never have been a good person! You think one match makes someone the best? YOU THINK ONE MATCH MAKES A MAN THE BEST?! YOU THINK WEARING A BELT AROUND YOUR WAIST ONE TIME MAKES YOU FEEL THE BEST!? I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU, WHAT MAKES YOU THE BEST IS COMING TO THIS RING AND DEFENDING A TITLE NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, MONTH AFTER MONTH, YEAR AFTER YEAR! THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU THE BEST. And that's what I've done and whether you like it or not I will beat them all. And that's why this morning when I got up I looked at myself in the mirror and I still knew without a shadow of a doubt that I am the best at what I do. That I am the greatest professional wrestler alive today!"

The video package then fades away

Welcome to the league.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: TheKiller
PSN ID: BruddaNero
Character Name: Zachary Stephens
Finishers: Snapmare Driver & Diving Corkscrew Moonsault

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer for everyone to pay attention to the titantron as it plays a small clip. The clip starts off with a man setting up the camera angle ready to record, as he steps back and sits on a stall the Precision Universe realize it is the face of Zachary Stephens and begins to cheer with excitement*

Zachary Stephens: Well you all heard the rumors and speculations that I will be joining Precision. Some of you thought it was fake that one half on the "Agents Of Mayhem" *leans forward* the greatest tag team in the world, will be joining the Precision industry. But the real thought that might be going through your head is where is my partner?

Zachary Stephens: Now me and him have been speaking for a while, we spoke about how we dominated the indie companies as a tag team and we have achieved every goal there is to achieve. We thought it was time to take a break as a team and go solo. Now don't you worry, me and him are still close and I am sure that we will team again very soon. But for now, it's time to make a name for myself as a singles competitor. I don't just want to be known as Zachary Stephens the guy from Agents Of Mayhem but the guy to be known as Zachary Stephens the greatest singles competitor in the world. It's going to be a bumpy ride and I'm happy to have you guys be my passengers, until then I'll see you soon.

*Stephens then stands up and tries to turn off the camera but cannot find the button*

Zachary Stephens: Well this is awkward....

*Stephens finally finds the button and stops the recording leaving the crowd hyped on what is to come.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: TheKiller
PSN ID: BruddaNero
Character Name: Zachary Stephens
Finishers: Snapmare Driver & Diving Corkscrew Moonsault

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer for everyone to pay attention to the titantron as it plays a small clip. The clip starts off with a man setting up the camera angle ready to record, as he steps back and sits on a stall the Precision Universe realize it is the face of Zachary Stephens and begins to cheer with excitement*

Zachary Stephens: Well you all heard the rumors and speculations that I will be joining Precision. Some of you thought it was fake that one half on the "Agents Of Mayhem" *leans forward* the greatest tag team in the world, will be joining the Precision industry. But the real thought that might be going through your head is where is my partner?

Zachary Stephens: Now me and him have been speaking for a while, we spoke about how we dominated the indie companies as a tag team and we have achieved every goal there is to achieve. We thought it was time to take a break as a team and go solo. Now don't you worry, me and him are still close and I am sure that we will team again very soon. But for now, it's time to make a name for myself as a singles competitor. I don't just want to be known as Zachary Stephens the guy from Agents Of Mayhem but the guy to be known as Zachary Stephens the greatest singles competitor in the world. It's going to be a bumpy ride and I'm happy to have you guys be my passengers, until then I'll see you soon.

*Stephens then stands up and tries to turn off the camera but cannot find the button*

Zachary Stephens: Well this is awkward....

*Stephens finally finds the button and stops the recording leaving the crowd hyped on what is to come.

Welcome to the league. :)