League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: James the Kidd
PSN ID: JamestheKidd18
Character: James the Kidd
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Brainbuster, Firemans carry cutter

*James is in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand*
James: ladies and gentlemen let me to interdeuce myself my name is James the kid. And I am here to make a statement that even a Kidd can do what other people do.
*the crowd chants"Yes you can".
James: I may not be the biggest or the smartest kid in the playground but I am the fastest. Not only am I here because of the fans but I'm also here to be the best kid possible.
*the crowd chants"You can do it".
James: thank you that means a lot. Let me leave you with this This is my playground. I will come on top.

Fast promo was half asleep when made it

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: James the Kidd
PSN ID: JamestheKidd18
Character: James the Kidd
Finishers: Brainbuster, Firemans carry cutter

*James is in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand*
James: ladies and gentlemen let me to interdeuce myself my name is James the kid. And I am here to make a statement that even a Kidd can do what other people do.
*the crowd chants"Yes you can".
James: I may not be the biggest or the smartest kid in the playground but I am the fastest. Not only am I here because of the fans but I'm also here to be the best kid possible.
*the crowd chants"You can do it".
James: thank you that means a lot. Let me leave you with this This is my playground. I will come on top.

Fast promo was half asleep when made it
Welcome to the league

(I'll add you to the roster after dinner)

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
@The Frosty Blur
Name: Regdegington
PSN ID:Hi_Im_Wasted
Character: 'The Chosen' Michael Kelly
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Powerbomb lungblower/Running knee lift

Michael Kelly: Everyone's wondering "why now michael, why show up now"........ See I came here for one thing and one thing only, THE MONEY! Thats all this was ever about! Not for you Idiotic fat shlubs, Not to face 'Competition', Maybe a little gold around my waist...... Now as I may address all the boys in the back for a second. Get in my way and you will find yourself on the injury reserve. KELLY OUT.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@The Frosty Blur
Name: Regdegington
PSN ID:Hi_Im_Wasted
Character: 'The Chosen' Michael Kelly
Finishers: Powerbomb lungblower/Running knee lift

Michael Kelly: Everyone's wondering "why now michael, why show up now"........ See I came here for one thing and one thing only, THE MONEY! Thats all this was ever about! Not for you Idiotic fat shlubs, Not to face 'Competition', Maybe a little gold around my waist...... Now as I may address all the boys in the back for a second. Get in my way and you will find yourself on the injury reserve. KELLY OUT.
Welcome to the league

You will also partake in the promo school

@Beavs

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Randy Wyatt
PSN ID: RJayster
Character Name: Yuri Black
Finishers: Reality Check / Tiger Bomb 3

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer as the crowd goes silent, red smoke appears on the stage and music hits. A hooded figure comes out and lifts hit hood up and raises both hands. The crowd not knowing to give a reaction or not. The superstar walks down the ramp and enters the ring whist having a microphone in the other hand*

Yuri Black: Saturday Night Precision, where all the future "Talented" superstars are at these days. I see this is a big thing for fresh quality superstars like me to start. You may think I have only a big ego, but I'm that person that likes to back up his words. You see, I've been all over the world with wrestling, working my ass off, making every bit of sweat count. I'm not one of those pushovers that likes to make allies, I'm a solo man, a man with so much to give to this company. But to be honest, people say actions speak louder than words, I disagree. Words can build up the process of making your opponent break, but I guess in future times you will all get to see that, that's if there are any relevant superstars in this company.

*Crowd starts to boo*

Yuri Black: Ha! Very cute, see you can boo me, cheer me, makes no difference. I'm going to be setting a limit to this company and I'm damn sure it will make an impact! *drops mic and leaves the ring*

Last edited:
Reactions: CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Randy Wyatt
PSN ID: RJayster
Character Name: Yuri Black
Finishers: Samoan Driver 2

Opening Promo:

*Lights dimmer as the crowd goes silent, red smoke appears on the stage and music hits. A hooded figure comes out and lifts hit hood up and raises both hands. The crowd not knowing to give a reaction or not. The superstar walks down the ramp and enters the ring whist having a microphone in the other hand*

Yuri Black: Saturday Night Precision, where all the future "Talented" superstars are at these days. I see this is a big thing for fresh quality superstars like me to start. You may think I have only a big ego, but I'm that person that likes to back up his words. You see, I've been all over the world with wrestling, working my ass off, making every bit of sweat count. I'm not one of those pushovers that likes to make allies, I'm a solo man, a man with so much to give to this company. But to be honest, people say actions speak louder than words, I disagree. Words can build up the process of making your opponent break, but I guess in future times you will all get to see that, that's if there are any relevant superstars in this company.

*Crowd starts to boo*

Yuri Black: Ha! Very cute, see you can boo me, cheer me, makes no difference. I'm going to be setting a limit to this company and I'm damn sure it will make an impact! *drops mic and leaves the ring*
Welcome to the league (I'll add your details later tonight)

RaiD0K3N

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: RaiD0K3N
PSN ID: Infected_Soul20
Character Name: Juan Santos
Finishers: Superkick 8 (Sensational Kick) / Diced Bread (Juan Way Out/JWO)

The lights of the arena quickly shut off, silence befall on the crowd as the titantron started to glitch rapidly. Murmurs were exchanged among the Precision universe as words flashed on the screen.

Saturday Night precision...are you ready for the SENSATION?

In a massive uproar, the crowd ignited with cheering and loud applause on the word sensation. The image of Santos appeared on the titantron as a glitched holographic image.

Santos:
Saturday Night Precision...one of the most electrifying companies in the wrestling business with a large wave of talent.

*A faint chuckle croaked in his throat, his left hand stroked the bottom of his chin as he display a confident grin*

Santos: But let me tell you something that those talents do not have. A sensational charisma, a ground-breaking, bad-ass talent like myself. Until now. The Sensational Juan Santos has just signed with Saturday Night Precision and everyone is put on notice!

*He leaned dramatically towards the camera as he chuckle once more*

Santos: I'll see you soon.

The holographic image of Santos ended as his logo appeared on the screen.

BMYDRBR.png

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

The lights of the arena quickly shut off, silence befall on the crowd as the titantron started to glitch rapidly. Murmurs were exchanged among the Precision universe as words flashed on the screen.

In a massive uproar, the crowd ignited with cheering and loud applause on the word sensation. The image of Santos appeared on the titantron as a glitched holographic image.

Santos:
Saturday Night Precision...one of the most electrifying companies in the wrestling business with a large wave of talent.

*A faint chuckle croaked in his throat, his left hand stroked the bottom of his chin as he display a confident grin*

Santos: But let me tell you something that those talents do not have. A sensational charisma, a ground-breaking, bad-ass talent like myself. Until now. The Sensational Juan Santos has just signed with Saturday Night Precision and everyone is put on notice!

BMYDRBR.png
Now that I'm in the creative team, am I allowed to do this? Yes? No? Well, I'm doing it anyway... Welcome to the league. ;)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Now that I'm in the creative team, am I allowed to do this? Yes? No? Well, I'm doing it anyway... Welcome to the league. ;)
Don't make it a thing. You can't add people to the roster and other mod duties

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Santos:

BMYDRBR.png
Welcome to the league

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Then, make me a mod... At least for the next month since it looks like I'll be making most of the match cards with your masturbation and all. :p
I don't believe I can make anyone a mod and I doubt you'll pass the health and safety mod check by the admins....totally a thing btw