League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the official WWEFORUMS PlayStation 4 League
AKA

proxy.php

This is a competitive league, but if you would rather plan out a match or make a rivalry that is fine as long as your opponent is also fine with it.

The Rules

CAWs
  • This league is 100% CAW based. When you play your matches in the league, you must use a CAW version of the character you are using.
Stats and Abilities
  • Your CAW overall must be 90 or below.
  • Reversal stat must be 85.
  • Momentum stat limit is 80.
  • Stamina Recovery stat limit is 85.
  • Pin Escape stat must be 80.
  • The Mic Skill stat is the only stat that can be dropped all the way down
  • No other stat can be under 60.
  • All stats must be realistic to your CAW. If you are unsure, send me a message.
  • You must use 2 LVL 3, 2 LVL 2 and 1 LVL 1 abilities only. No more, no less.
  • Pin Combo/Diving Pin Combo LVL 1 is allowed, other levels are banned
  • Dirty Pin is allowed if you are a Heel.
  • Comback LVL 2 is allowed only if you're a face
  • Ring Escape LVL 3 is allowed but you aren't allowed to abuse it.
  • You can only use Resiliency at LVL 1 or 3.
  • You can use any skills you want as long as they are realistic to your CAW.
  • Hit Point Ratio - Noting above 30% and nothing under 20%.
  • Move-set must be realistic to your CAW
  • Abuse of the new Taunt Buff System is not allowed (ex: taunting immediately after your buff runs out, to gain a new buff right after. Basically no infinite buffs)
  • Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher.
  • Your in-ring and ringside finisher(s) should be the same.
  • The Super Heavyweight class is banned.
  • Dropkick 13 is banned
  • The Sweep is banned
  • Boxing Straight Punch is banned.
  • Superkick 6 is banned
  • Lie Detector is banned
  • Front Chop Block is banned
  • Back Kick is banned
  • Empress Combination is banned
  • Knife Edge Chop 7 is banned
  • Leg Sweep 1 is banned
  • Leg Sweep 2 is banned
  • Spin Kick 1 is banned
  • Super Kick 6 is banned
  • Running Crossbody Strikes is banned
  • Rapid Leg Drops is banned
  • Springboard Roundhouse 1 is banned
  • Springboard Savate to the ring is banned.
  • Suicide Dive 1 is banned
  • Leverage Pin is only allowed as a reversal.
Submissions
  • A submission finisher may only be used to end a match if your opponent has successfully kicked out of 3 finishers beforehand
  • You can use normal submissions to ware down an opponent, but not to end a match.
  • You cannot pin straight from a submission move.
Spamming/Stalling
  • No spamming moves at all.
  • No stalling. If you grab an opponent then wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting a move, that is considered stalling. If you use a wakeup taunt and after the opponent is on their feet you wait longer than 3 seconds before hitting your finisher, that is stalling. Anything under 3 seconds is fine.
Tag Team Matches
  • You can only enter the ring when you aren't the legal man to break up a pin.
  • You must stay in your corner when you aren't the legal man.
  • If attempting to break up/ensure a pin, you must wait until after a finisher is hit before entering the ring
Arguments
  • Do not start, provoke or get involved in arguments. If you do, you will receive a strike.
  • No arguments in public threads. PM me about it. You will get a strike if you continue to break this rule.
No Showing
  • If you are booked for a match and don't show up for it, unless you inform me why before hand you will receive a strike.
How To Get Booked
  • Every Monday/Tuesday night a thread will be posted asking who wants a match for the following weekend. Sign up in that thread to get a match.
  • The thread will be open from Monday/Tuesday after the previous weeks' results thread goes up until Wednesday/Thursday night.
  • On Wednesday/Thursday night the sign up thread will be locked and I will create a match card for the week.
Interrupting Threads
  • Do not jump into someones promo thread without asking them first. Doing this could receive a strike.
  • Do not post OOC comments in peoples threads. This is what the OOC thread is for.
  • If you want to give someone feedback on their promo, leave it in the Feedback thread, not their promo thread.

Championships
  • Champions will need to defend their titles at least once per month. The World Heavyweight champion will defend their championship at each PPV.
  • The minor championships can be defended on any show.
  • Champions who lose their championships will not receive an automatic rematch. We do not want the same two people feuding for a belt over and over again. If you lose a championship/championship match you will be back at the bottom of the list and you will need to build up wins to receive another shot.
  • You cannot drop the Intercontinental championship to have a shot at the The World Heavyweight Championship.
  • Only one singles championship can be held at a time
  • The Survival championship will be defended each week.
  • If you win 4 title defences with the Survival Championship, you can drop the belt for a shot at the Intercontinental Championship the following week, if you want to test your luck and defend it 6 times you can drop the belt for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at the following PPV.
  • Survival Championship matches are open to any match type via the randomizer.
Recording
  • It is advised to record your league matches. You don't have to, but you can if you want. It makes storytelling a lot better when others can actually see the match you had.
  • The arena we will be using for this league is the custom Precision arena or the Smackdown arena. If you do record your matches, record them using one of those arenas.
Managers
  • Joining the league as a manager is allowed, however you must already have somebody to manage before joining. You will also be required to do a much more impressive sign-up, as you are not a competitor.
  • If you have a manager, you are still required to be involved in the promo. Your manager can't do all of the work for you.
  • Should you find yourself without somebody to manage, you are allowed to find someone else to manage
  • You are not allowed to manage more than one character at once unless they are in a tag-team or a stable

Misc
  • You must finish a match with a finisher unless decided between the people involved in a match that you don't need to.
  • Your opponent must have an orange body part before going for a pin.
  • Everyone in the league is equal. Defeating someone new who just joins is just as good as defeating someone with an undefeated record. To get championship matches you need wins, the person/people you beat does not matter. The exception to this being beating the same person week after week. If you are involved in a feud and defeat the same person four weeks in a row you will not receive a championship match. If you defeat four different people in a row you are more likely to receive a shot.
  • If you want a stipulation in a match, ask me first before writing a promo around a stipulation being added to your match.
  • Make your movesets realistic. Don't set each and every move as a finishing move and dont go too over the top. Bigger guys shouldn't be doing 450 splashes and smaller guys shouldn't be doing Muscle Busters.
  • A "I Want A Match" thread will be posted every Monday or Tuesday. Sign up in this thread if you want to be booked for that week.
  • If competing in a Tables Match, the Announce Table is not allowed to be used
  • If in a Steel Cage Match, you may only attempt to escape/pin after hitting a finisher. OMG Moments that result in an automatic win are not allowed in Steel Cage Matches
  • You must allow a pin attempt after a finisher is hit. No reversing the pin.
Strikes
  • If you do not follow any of the rules listed you will receive a strike.
  • Strike 1 - You will not compete on the weeks card.
  • Strike 2 - You will not compete for 2 weeks.
  • Strike 3 - You will be banned from the league.
  • If you receive a strike and continue to disobey the rules/complain you will be banned from the league.
The School

The School will be returning this year. This is to help people with their promo ability, but you will be able to play matches/compete for titles while in the school. Don't feel discouraged if you are placed in the school since it's for your own benefit. All school members will be reviewed every three weeks. You will be promoted to a full league member if you do a good job, but you can also be kicked if you don't take it seriously. This is here for a reason and it should be treated as so.

(School is currently not in effect)

Your signup should be an introduction to your character only. Nothing more than that.
I will comment back on all signups to let you know whether or not you are accepted into the league.

Matches will always take place between Tuesday and Sunday. If you know you cant be available between then, don't sign up.

You can claim two finishers in your signup. You cannot use a finisher that is claimed in your moveset. The claimed finishers list will be below this sign up.

You are required to upload your CAW on CC before signing up. Use the tags of WWEF and Precision.

You should use 3 different colours in your promos.
1 colour for actions, 1 colour for names and 1 colour for speech.

Signup Template:
Tag @TheKingSonic in your post
Name: Forum Name (NOT CAW NAME)
PSN ID: (PSN Name)
Character Name: (CAW Name)
Face/Heel: (Good/Bad)
Finishers: (Your two finishers)

Opening Promo: If your opening promo takes more than 1 minute to read, it's too long. This is an introduction to yourself. That's all. The promo you write has no effect to your character in the league as this is just a closed introduction, no-one in character will know about it.

Example Signup:

@TheKingSonic

Name: SupaHeeroh
PSN ID: YIEILILOW
Character Name: Buster Gates
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Ravishing Neckbreaker, Lift Up Powerbomb

Opening Promo:

Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? Thats not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.

Buster Gates: You see, i'm not here to mess around. I'm the guy who's gunna walk in here, take what I want and walk back out with women at my feet and championships around my waist. Remember the name Buster Gates because the Pretty Boy is here to stay.

That's roughly how long your sign up promo should be. It shouldn't be much longer than that and you need to stick to the point. This is an introduction, not a life story. Once you sign up and have been accepted you can cut promos describing your character in more depth.

Lastly, have fun!

Claimed Finishers List:
Rocker Dropper
Bloody Sunday
Fireman's Carry Roundhouse
Styles Clash
Kinshasa 2
Codebreaker
Discus big boot
Superkick
Arm-Trapped Crossface
Ravishing Neckbreaker
Lift Up Powerbomb
The Pedigree
Avalanche Pedigree
Dirty Deeds
Butterfly DDT
Final Cut
Whiplash Neckbreaker
Tiger Bomb
Powerbomb Lungblower
Running Knee Lift
Discus Clothesline
Wristlock Lariat
Chick kick 1
630 senton.
Impaler DDT
G.T.S
Asuka Lock
Landslide/Samoan Driver
Coup De Grace
Snap DDT 1
Snapmare Driver
Diving Corkscrew Moonsault

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Voin

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Well... Yeah haha:
@TheFrostyBlur

Opening Promo:

Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? That's not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.

Buster Gates: You see, i'm not here to mess around. I'm the guy who's gunna walk in here, take what I want and walk back out with women at my feet and championships around my waist. Remember the name Buster Gates because the Pretty Boy is here to stay.

Buster will be back, maybe sooner than later...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well... Yeah haha:
@TheFrostyBlur

Opening Promo:

Buster Gates: And just when you thought you were the coolest person in the room, I walked in. Hi, i'm Buster Gates. I'm the man all the ladies want to be with and the man who all the men want to be. You see these muscles here? *Flexes* Pretty big huh? That's not the only thing big about me either... Ladies. At six foot seven inches, i'm the guy who isn't hard to miss. When I was told I had a chance to join WWEF you know what I did? I phoned up my girl and said "Babe, today's the day I become a superstar." I then phoned my other girl and told her the exact same thing.

Buster will be back, maybe sooner than later...
Welcome to the league

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @Welsh-Wizard-97
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97
Character Name: Andersen Vega
Face/Heel: Face. (Eh, purely subjective since he's had the same attitude for over 2 years and has been on both sides of the spectrum)
Finishers: The Pedigree & The Avalanche Pedigree.
Example Promo: (Okay, here goes a short ass promo)

{This small video is brought to you by Precision World Heavyweight Champion, Andersen Vega, on his own, personal Youtube channel}

Andersen Vega, the legendary "King Of The World" and the Heavyweight Champion of the World sits down on his couch, directly in front of the camera.

Andersen Vega: "So, this Youtube channel died quickly... Two episodes of "The Champ's Thoughts" and I got thrown out of IWT and I failed to get laid by Ivy Hale, so yeah. This is just a small little video because apparently, despite two years of pure greatness, and the fact that I am the current World Champion in Precision, I actually have to prove my microphone prowess and fucking audition to be apart of the Precision roster... So yeah, here goes!"

Vega leans closer to the camera.

Andersen Vega: "Fuck off Ryan, you steroid abusing man whore... There you go, my fucking promo... Happy now? Slut!"

Vega shakes his head in annoyance that he actually had to audition to be apart of Precision, before turning off the camera and ending the video.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @Welsh-Wizard-97
PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97
Character Name: Andersen Vega
Face/Heel: Face. (Eh, purely subjective since he's had the same attitude for over 2 years and has been on both sides of the spectrum)
Finishers: The Pedigree & The Avalanche Pedigree.
Example Promo: (Okay, here goes a short ass promo)

{This small video is brought to you by Precision World Heavyweight Champion, Andersen Vega, on his own, personal Youtube channel}

Andersen Vega, the legendary "King Of The World" and the Heavyweight Champion of the World sits down on his couch, directly in front of the camera.

Andersen Vega: "So, this Youtube channel died quickly... Two episodes of "The Champ's Thoughts" and I got thrown out of IWT and I failed to get laid by Ivy Hale, so yeah. This is just a small little video because apparently, despite two years of pure greatness, and the fact that I am the current World Champion in Precision, I actually have to prove my microphone prowess and fucking audition to be apart of the Precision roster... So yeah, here goes!"

Vega leans closer to the camera.

Andersen Vega: "Fuck off Ryan, you steroid abusing man whore... There you go, my fucking promo... Happy now? Slut!"

Vega shakes his head in annoyance that he actually had to audition to be apart of Precision, before turning off the camera and ending the video.
Welcome to the league

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Gino Bambino
PSN ID: GManiac101
Character Name: Jason St. Pierre (JSP)
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Hammerlock Reverse DDT, Scoop Slam/Punch Combo

Opening Promo:

The video begins playing...But nothing appears on the screen. Instead, the rough voice of a man can be heard speaking. It is accompanied by an unknown anthem behind his words.

"Opportunity. That is one thing I was never offered in life. Ever since I was a child, I was forced to scratch and claw just to come within inches of what I wanted...But after such a long time, I've learned that scratching is for females, and real men use their fists. And believe me when I say this; using my fists is something that I'm good at."

As quickly as the video had started, all sound cuts out, ending the video as abruptly as it had started.

Promo was kinda doodoo, but I want this character's reveal to be more, gradual. You know how I am with characters tho, ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Gino Bambino
PSN ID: GManiac101
Character Name: Jason St. Pierre
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Hammerlock DDT, Hammerlock Reverse DDT

Opening Promo:

The video begins playing...But nothing appears on the screen. Instead, the rough voice of a man can be heard speaking. It is accompanied by an unknown anthem behind his words.

"Opportunity. That is one thing I was never offered in life. Ever since I was a child, I was forced to scratch and claw just to come within inches of what I wanted...But after such a long time, I've learned that scratching is for females, and real men use their fists. And believe me when I say this; using my fists is something that I'm good at."

As quickly as the video had started, all sound cuts out, ending the video as abruptly as it had started.

Promo was kinda doodoo, but I want this character's reveal to be more, gradual. You know how I am with characters tho, ;)

Welcome to the league

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Africanscatmsun
PSN: Scatmanmingying
Character name: Jacob Walters
Finishers: Jackhammer pin combo & the heart stop.
Example promo:

*The room is dark with the light hanging from the top of the wall... going back and forth ready to budge. The camara pans to Jacob who is sitting on a steal chair lifting 34 k weights, one arm at a time. Jacob looks up and the camera quickly skips to Jacob face zoomed in, showing no emotion and staring right into the camera.*

Jacob Walters: Let the hunt....... Begin.

*Jacob smiles and with a blink of an eye. The camera skips back to Jacob sitting on the steal chair doing the same weight on the other arm. The camera zooms out and video cuts off.*

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Africanscatmsun
PSN: Scatmanmingying
Character name: Jacob Walters
Finishers: Jackhammer pin combo & the heart stop.
Example promo:

*The room is dark with the light hanging from the top of the wall... going back and forth ready to budge. The camara pans to Jacob who is sitting on a steal chair lifting 34 k weights, one arm at a time. Jacob looks up and the camera quickly skips to Jacob standing, showing no emotion, staring right into the camera.*

Jacob Walters: Let the hunt....... Begin.

*Jacob smiles and with a blink of an eye. The camera skips back to Jacob sitting on the steal chair doing the same weight on the other arm. The camera zooms out and video cuts off.*
Welcome to the league

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: impactking
PSN ID: impactking09
Character Name: Chris Young
Finishers: Final Cut 1, Dis-arm-her 1

Opening Promo:
*The video opens with Chris Young standing in front of the camera wit a cocky smile on his face and he is wearing his ring gear and hooded jacket. He starts to speak in a very confident tone.*

Chris Young:
You want to know why I'm called..."The Amazing One"? It's Because I am the best damn wrestler here or anywhere!
I'm Here to make a name and unlike before I am not walking away from any fight and no one will stop me.
All it will take is one match to show you all why Chris Young is a name not to forget anytime soon.
I don't believe in luck I only believe in hard work and I will make anyone feel defeat with a dream crusher
I'm am Chris Young and I am....

*Chris Smiles and holds up his gloves as he does this the camera pulls out to show Lilith Young by his side.*

Chris Young: Just Amazing. Just you wait I am the next world champion.
Precision is about to be amazing.​

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
PSN: sonicrules471
Character Name: Will Neilson
Finishers: Pop-Up/Styles Clash and Kinshasa 1/2.
Example Promo:

*The camera opens to a view of backstage, in a dark room. Long time fans of Precision remember this as the promo room of Victor Sokolov, one of the company's most deadliest competitors. Will Neilson is seen in what seems to be an office chair, spinning around before stopping and staring directly at the camera.*

Will - I came back to make a change, to show a side of me that none of you knew I had inside. Winning the World Championship wasn't enough, I had to show Rhys Haze that actions do have consequences. I'm all about that classy lifestyle, whether it be backstage or at home. A veteran of my kind, a force to be reckoned with... I'm not painting pictures, shooting volleys or writing cheques... I'm in that ring day in and day out... to show the world that Will Neilson is the true messiah of professional wrestling.

*Will sits up and goes to the door of the room, the camera follows suite.*

Will - I will claim what I have lost, and whether that be next week or in a month. It will happen. Anarchy Inc is taking over, and no one can stop us... peace out Precision... I've got places to be and rides to catch.

*Will opens the door and leaves, closing it on his way out. The camera goes back to the table and there is Anarchy Inc's logo right in the middle, the camera fades to black.*

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: impactking
PSN ID: impactking09
Character Name: Chris Young
Finishers: Final Cut 1, Dis-arm-her 1

Opening Promo:
*The video opens with Chris Young standing in front of the camera wit a cocky smile on his face and he is wearing his ring gear and hooded jacket. He starts to speak in a very confident tone.*

Chris Young:
You want to know why I'm called..."The Amazing One"? It's Because I am the best damn wrestler here or anywhere!
I'm Here to make a name and unlike before I am not walking away from any fight and no one will stop me.
All it will take is one match to show you all why Chris Young is a name not to forget anytime soon.
I don't believe in luck I only believe in hard work and I will make anyone feel defeat with a dream crusher
I'm am Chris Young and I am....

*Chris Smiles and holds up his gloves as he does this the camera pulls out to show Lilith Young by his side.*

Chris Young: Just Amazing. Just you wait I am the next world champion.
Precision is about to be amazing.​
Welcome to the league

@TheFrostyBlur
PSN: sonicrules471
Character Name: Will Neilson
Finishers: Styles Clash and Spear.
Example Promo:

*The camera opens to a view of backstage, in a dark room. Long time fans of Precision remember this as the promo room of Victor Sokolov, one of the company's most deadliest competitors. Will Neilson is seen in what seems to be an office chair, spinning around before stopping and staring directly at the camera.*

Will - I came back to make a change, to show a side of me that none of you knew I had inside. Winning the World Championship wasn't enough, I had to show Rhys Haze that actions do have consequences. I'm all about that classy lifestyle, whether it be backstage or at home. A veteran of my kind, a force to be reckoned with... I'm not painting pictures, shooting volleys or writing cheques... I'm in that ring day in and day out... to show the world that Will Neilson is the true messiah of professional wrestling.

*Will sits up and goes to the door of the room, the camera follows suite.*

Will - I will claim what I have lost, and whether that be next week or in a month. It will happen. Anarchy Inc is taking over, and no one can stop us... peace out Precision... I've got places to be and rides to catch.

*Will opens the door and leaves, closing it on his way out. The camera goes back to the table and there is Anarchy Inc's logo right in the middle, the camera fades to black.*
Welcome to the league

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: CiV
PSN ID: TheOneAndLonelyCiV
Character Name: Joseph Diamond
Face/Heel: Heel-ish (its complicated, okay?)
Finishers: Unbreakable Facebreaker (Codebreaker), The Diamond Twist (Discuss Big Boot)

A SUDDEN EXPLOSIONS OF TRUMPETS. It's Joseph Diamond! The Intercontinental Champion must be in quite a mood right now, after being assaulted by the previously retired Bill Bronson. As he enters the ring a fan yells "OVERRATED", which upsets Diamond, but only for a second as his offense quickly turns to defense as he yells back "AT LEAST I'M RATED" at the fan. Diamond looks very proud of himself. Huh. Diamond grabs a microphone from one of the corners and begins to speak.....slowly.

Joseph Diamond:
Still undefeated.........yes...I am. It's an impressive feat, I know, believe me, I do, but my eighth victory in as many weeks is brought down by the attack I suffered at the hands of former European Champion, Bill Bronson. Now let me tell you something about Bill Bronson. He is a man playing a dangerous game, a game that I don't think he's prepared to play. And here's the thing about Joseph Diamond, I don't play games. I don't mess around in here. That is how my streak has increased to 8 and 0, the ruthless aggression I show at all times, and Bill Bronson had to resort to a cheap shot to take me out last week, a blow to the back, he tossed me around the ring like a ragdoll, and you all cheered for him. You cheered for assault. I was assaulted last week and you all cheered on the assaulter. What is wrong with you? I will never understand you people, nor do I really care to find out, but I digress. But enough about that old man, that old news. Mr. Irrelevant, forget about him, put him in the back of your minds. Tonight, I go one on one with the Undisputed Champion Will Nei-

Bill Bronsons theme suddenly comes on, this will be fun I'm sure.

OH. COME ON!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: CiV
PSN ID: TheOneAndLonelyCiV
Character Name: Joseph Diamond
Face/Heel: Heel-ish (its complicated, okay?)
Finishers: Unbreakable Facebreaker (Codebreaker), The Diamond Twist (Discuss Big Boot)

A SUDDEN EXPLOSIONS OF TRUMPETS. It's Joseph Diamond! The Intercontinental Champion must be in quite a mood right now, after being assaulted by the previously retired Bill Bronson. As he enters the ring a fan yells "OVERRATED", which upsets Diamond, but only for a second as his offense quickly turns to defense as he yells back "AT LEAST I'M RATED" at the fan. Diamond looks very proud of himself. Huh. Diamond grabs a microphone from one of the corners and begins to speak.....slowly.

Joseph Diamond:
Still undefeated.........yes...I am. It's an impressive feat, I know, believe me, I do, but my eighth victory in as many weeks is brought down by the attack I suffered at the hands of former European Champion, Bill Bronson. Now let me tell you something about Bill Bronson. He is a man playing a dangerous game, a game that I don't think he's prepared to play. And here's the thing about Joseph Diamond, I don't play games. I don't mess around in here. That is how my streak has increased to 8 and 0, the ruthless aggression I show at all times, and Bill Bronson had to resort to a cheap shot to take me out last week, a blow to the back, he tossed me around the ring like a ragdoll, and you all cheered for him. You cheered for assault. I was assaulted last week and you all cheered on the assaulter. What is wrong with you? I will never understand you people, nor do I really care to find out, but I digress. But enough about that old man, that old news. Mr. Irrelevant, forget about him, put him in the back of your minds. Tonight, I go one on one with the Undisputed Champion Will Nei-

Bill Bronsons theme suddenly comes on, this will be fun I'm sure.

OH. COME ON!
Welcome to the league

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

@TheFrostyBlur

Name: Geek773
PSN ID: francophile13
Character Name: Jack Rogue
Finishers: Ram-Paige (Annihilation), Dis-arm-her 2
Sample Promo:

*The video opens to complete blackness, followed swiftly by complete white. Then, the white dies down as the camera adjusts and the pale face of Jack Rogue is revealed, topped by his once more fiery red hair and covered by the dark half-mask, with the blue and white teeth-like pattern across it that he began to wear in the later stages of Precision's first season. It is the embodiment of the psychosis that came over him towards the end of his tenure as Andersen Vega's personal employee, and allowed him to win back his contract*

*Rogue chuckles to himself for a moment, then with a clink of metal his face disappears from the light as it is obscured by his Intercontinental Championship. The viciousness and aggression that his new madness afforded him also helped him to victory in a triple threat match with Bill Bronson and previous champion Joseph Diamond to capture the gold*

Jack: Everyone's just so happy, aren't they? Children staring wonderingly at their screens as the time goes tick, tock, tick, tock, counting down and down and down until - hooray! Precision back for a second season! Gather round and catch a glimpse of your valiant, gutsy, pandering little heroes... as they suffer Annihilation and are left mangled in the middle of MY RING... before your weeping little eyes.

Jack: But I can't lie - oh nonono good little boy Jacky can't be lying can he oh, no - I'm just as excited. I can't wait to see all of those crying faces as I walk in on night one with my championship and walk out still holding it. I can't wait to see all of you let hope into your hearts and think "no, really, this is the one that'll beat him", just the same way you did for me twelve times before I ever won... and then be surprised when they're like the rest - still tied down and defenceless. Restrained by the rules they place on themselves. And can you really say it's good old Jacky's fault... when I put those stupid, chained up doggies... down?

*Jack stares into the camera once more, his expression hidden by his half-mask, and then the video cuts with a click*

Last edited: