Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I played Geometry Dash the other night, way too hard.

Crash

Reaction score
It's a good game no doubt I just didn't really get into it for whatever reason. I think it just reminded me of Resident Evil 4 so much I couldn't take it seriously as it's own thing.

That's a shame, The Evil Within is very underated but The Evil Within 2 is completely different, side missions, open world, new monsters... You really should try it. Anyway, right now I'm playing WWE 2K18 on STEAM. I'm loving it even tho I get a bit of fps drops, its still playable and very enjoyable. 8 man tag matches are the best, 4 vs 4 elimination is a lot of fun, I think I will try the Career mode today.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Gotta say, they did do a pretty good job with the gameplay overhaul on WWE 2k18. Definitely feels like more work went into it than last year's with the whole 'carrying' aspect, you can carry your opponent around AND for me personally the best part is the new commentary team that doesnt include JBL or The King. So so happy with that.

There is also an alternate submission method that isn't that dial thing, love that.

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I'm still grinding that Career mode, I think it's the best career mode ever. Well I mean since they have been with 2K...

Crash

Reaction score
I finally got to win that Money in the Bank match in Career mode... It was hard to figure out how the objectives work...

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It's a good game no doubt I just didn't really get into it for whatever reason. I think it just reminded me of Resident Evil 4 so much I couldn't take it seriously as it's own thing.
This is way tf late but whatever. I like The Evil Within but that's sorta the problem with it if you're looking for something brand new. The Evil Within is basically Shinji Mikami making RE games like he used to except they're not called RE.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm getting sucked into Skyrim again.

I ended up buying a few games in the Steam sale, and instead of starting those up I'm in the process of installing about 100 mods or so for Skyrim, lol. RIP me.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Cosmic Star Heroine.

Very fun game so far, nice indie RPG with Chrono Trigger style combat, quirky characters and humor and a really neat sci-fi setting set in a sorta dystopian future. Liking it a lot.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ultra Sun's post-game. At the Rainbow Rocket stuff. Just not enough time to play.

OniBlackDog

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pubg is good when it dosn't lag horribly. Fractured Space is a fantastic team space fighter(f2p). Pokemon tcg is always good(f2p). Cross Out is a neat build your own post apoc rolling vehicle of doom(f2p). Also Shadow of War is fun.