Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
Finished Agents of Mayhem was kinda short...

Right now I'm playing GTA V all day.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
What kind of game is it?

I should have said Fortnite Battle Royale.

If you heard about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PubG) then you'll know the genre. It's basically like hunger games, 100 players (has team mode too of up to 4 players) and last person/team standing wins. Quick games and it's Free to play. All you need is to get the Epic launcher from epic and download it.

Epic Games' Fortnite

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I should have said Fortnite Battle Royale.

If you heard about PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PubG) then you'll know the genre. It's basically like hunger games, 100 players (has team mode too of up to 4 players) and last person/team standing wins. Quick games and it's Free to play. All you need is to get the Epic launcher from epic and download it.

Epic Games' Fortnite

So you build a fortress of sorts while fighting off enemy players?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
PUBG, Fortnite, 60 second strike (got a key to cover it, insanely fun, fast fps). Tomorrow I'm gonna give Lawbreakers a try. Free weekend and all.

Reactions: Crash

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I need to finish the Evil Within since the second game is coming out this month. I played maybe like an hour or so in and just stopped for a reason I can't remember ( probably because I suck at games).

Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
I need to finish the Evil Within since the second game is coming out this month. I played maybe like an hour or so in and just stopped for a reason I can't remember ( probably because I suck at games).
I beat TEW twice cause it was such a good game for me. I already preordered the new game, can't wait to play it.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I beat TEW twice cause it was such a good game for me. I already preordered the new game, can't wait to play it.

It's a good game no doubt I just didn't really get into it for whatever reason. I think it just reminded me of Resident Evil 4 so much I couldn't take it seriously as it's own thing.