Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. I think it's hard but I don't really remember playing any Crash games.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Recently finished Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. Have to say though I enjoyed Beyond Two Souls more. Was quite surprised considering I didn't really want to play it. Not sure if it's because I watched a let's play of Heavy Rain years ago, but I just seemed to be more invested in Beyond Two Souls. I find it weird it has bad reviews (IGN gave it a 6/10) and honestly I find that really silly. It's a easy 9/10 for me since I enjoyed the crap out of it. Hope they release another game in the series since the ending kind of sets that up, but with the reviews that might be doubtful.

Crash

Reaction score
Titanfall 2, fucking hell that's an awesome game. Wish my connection was a bit better though.
I have been playing some Titanfall 2 myself, as well as Rainbow Six Siege and Playerunkown's Battleground.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I have been playing some Titanfall 2 myself, as well as Rainbow Six Siege and Playerunkown's Battleground.

Had R6 Siege on console and hated it because it definitely isnt a controller friendly game, I should see if i can find a deal for PC :)

Reactions: Crash

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm finally just getting around to starting The Witcher 3. Haven't actually started it yet but it's happening soon.

People have told me "YOU GOTTA PLAY IT, IT'S ONE OF THE BEST RPGS EVER!!!1!!1!" so I guess we'll see. I stayed away for so long because I played the first game years ago and the combat was complete ass, have heard it's much better in this game.

Crash

Reaction score
Had R6 Siege on console and hated it because it definitely isnt a controller friendly game, I should see if i can find a deal for PC :emoji_slight_smile:
Yeah, it's a very complex game, well not complex but you have so much stuff to do at the same time, it's much more playable with k-board and mouse.

I'm trying to finish the game Agents Of Mayhem, a Saint Row spin-off. It's not GOTY but it's not as bad as people say.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a very complex game, well not complex but you have so much stuff to do at the same time, it's much more playable with k-board and mouse.

I'm trying to finish the game Agents Of Mayhem, a Saint Row spin-off. It's not GOTY but it's not as bad as people say.

I saw it and it looked like it was over the top fun, much like Saints.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
This weekend is a good one for gamers, Dead by Daylight and The Division are both running free weekends.

I loves The Division on Xbox and I'm looking forward to how it plays with mouse and keyboard on absolute max gfx.

Dead by Daylight is a game I've wanted to get my hands on for a while so will be nice to see if it's worth a purchase.

Crash

Reaction score
I think I will play some WWE 2K17 today it's been a while.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Caved in and bought F1 2017 on PC. Seems like it's a good game and that MP4/4 DLC was just too delicious to pass up.