Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Playing Minecraft after a friend of mine suggested we give it a go again, in spite of it being like the most popular game ever, I never got it. But I'm gonna give it a go and see if i can enjoy it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Been playing Hearthstone a lot lately

Also, been playing Final Lap Twin on the TG16 emulator. It's a racing game that has a quest mode which is essentially an RPG where you level up by racing different drivers and then go town to town upgrading your car along the way and challenging each town's best driver... eventually racing against the best driver in the world in order to finish the game. Pretty cool concept.

There's also a tennis game on TG16 called World Court Tennis with the same concept.. upgrade your racket, shoes, and tennis balls as you go and beat the best tennis player in each town until you face the Tennis King! lol

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Back on Rocket, trying out no man's sky and day of the tentacle

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Been playing Overwatch the past week with some pals it's my way of getting comfortable with keyboard and mouse. I suck major ass at this game but hey! it's fun, I haven't even dared trying competitive play yet. On the PS4-ski I'm still playing that good 'ol RE7, Madhouse run, it's gonna take me about a month to be that shit lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Going to give this new game mode a shot on RL tonight... It is either going to be good and I will suck at it, or it will suck and I will be good at it. :bodallas:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 (Xbox One)

Resident Evil Biohazard (Xbox One)

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Mafia II. I love the story and the time progression in that game with how they show the years going by.

Mafia III is one of the first games i'm gonna play when I get my new PC. So close I can smell that plastic wrapping.

Wrapping.......

:lister:

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Mafia II. I love the story and the time progression in that game with how they show the years going by.

Mafia III is one of the first games i'm gonna play when I get my new PC. So close I can smell that plastic wrapping.

Wrapping.......

:lister:

Mafia II was great, I loved it.

Mafia III looks great, too. If/when I get a new PC, that's the first game I'll play.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I've been playing Persona 5.

Long time Shin Megami Tensei/Persona fan, and so far this game has been absolutely amazing. Helps that I am a huge fan of anime art styles, which I understand is not for everybody. The game has a really dark edge to it, and it is done in the best way possible, as in nothing comes off as forced or "mature" just for the sake of it. Would absolutely recommend this to any fan of the previous Persona games, or to anyone who is a fan of JRPGs but it not quite familiar with Persona. Although I would suggest at least going back and playing Persona 3 and 4, but I suppose you do not have to do that before playing Persona 5. But if you like any other Persona game, you'll like 5.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I just finished playing the first three episodes of the Walking Dead season three. They've been pretty good so far, I've liked the story, and the characters have been pretty good. But I'll need to see what happens in the last two

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Neir Automata. Bought both in a Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal at Target, I'm happy I got the games, but it ended up being a regretful decision because I wanted the third game to be Tales of Berseria.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Bayonetta.

Loved the game back on PS3 and when the PC port was released on Steam I immediately bought it. Game looks great, incredibly well done port. Locked at 60FPS (30 during cutscenes), gameplay is smooth as butter, mouse and keyboard support but the game plays much better with a controller. You couldn't ask for a better PC port, really. More companies should take notes.

Reactions: InSaNe