Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I got back into a Bloodborne mood, recently.

Bought and beat the DLC, easily some of the hardest content ever in a Souls game. And I also finally got my platinum trophy for that game. Also been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and have had a lot of fun with that game. I was out of the loop on Assassin's Creed but this game is really, really good.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I got back into a Bloodborne mood, recently.

Bought and beat the DLC, easily some of the hardest content ever in a Souls game. And I also finally got my platinum trophy for that game. Also been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate and have had a lot of fun with that game. I was out of the loop on Assassin's Creed but this game is really, really good.

Unity isnt bad but not as fun as Syndicate for sure!

I've been digging into my Black Friday loot, mainly ESO, The Division and Witcher 3 (such an awesome game!)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Finally getting around to the Borderlands series, managed to find a deal on Black Friday at one of the local mom & pop game shops out here and got all 3 of them and all the DLC for $20.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Finally getting around to the Borderlands series, managed to find a deal on Black Friday at one of the local mom & pop game shops out here and got all 3 of them and all the DLC for $20.

I'm not big into first-person games, but this one has really intrigued me and I keep debating making an exception for it.

It only took three years, but I finally got a PS4. (Thank you, online Black Friday shopping.) With it, I got The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted 4. Haven't cracked open Uncharted yet, but have played The Last of Us a bit. Over the weekend I got Rocket League and Final Fantasy XV, so I spent some time this morning and tonight playing Rocket League, which I had previously played on Steam. So, those two have been my main games over the past week just for playing a little here and there.

I'll be getting Skyrim at Christmas, and otherwise will start gradually working on getting some of the games on my long wishlist.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm not big into first-person games, but this one has really intrigued me and I keep debating making an exception for it.

It only took three years, but I finally got a PS4. (Thank you, online Black Friday shopping.) With it, I got The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted 4. Haven't cracked open Uncharted yet, but have played The Last of Us a bit. Over the weekend I got Rocket League and Final Fantasy XV, so I spent some time this morning and tonight playing Rocket League, which I had previously played on Steam. So, those two have been my main games over the past week just for playing a little here and there.

I'll be getting Skyrim at Christmas, and otherwise will start gradually working on getting some of the games on my long wishlist.

Borderlands is like a cartoonish version of Fallout esque games, FPS RPG.. Not really any skill needed. I had always wanted to try it but the price had never gone down any until this last year really.. (same goes for Mass Effect, which was the last series I played).

I still just have a 360, had to pawn my X-Box One to deal with some financial woes earlier in the year but with my holiday bonus from work and my tax return and year end bonus I'll finally be in the positives and can get myself a new console to deal with.

I'm curious to see what you think of FF XV, I've heard plenty of awesome things about it all from fans of the series.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Playing through Dragon Quest V (English Translation) on SNES emulator.

Great story so far, retro 16 bit graphics.. I'm enjoying it soooo much!

dq5.jpg

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Doom, the one that came out earlier this year.

It's incredible. I sorta expected it to suck since it was a reboot but man was I wrong. It feels like an old school Doom game with modern graphics, they really nailed it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
One of the first Xbox One Exclusive titles, Ryse. I was at a pawn shop earlier today and saw they had a copy for $5 ($10 @ Gamestop, $8-12 on Amazon Preowned) so I bought that and now I'm going to play through it since I heard it doesn't have much of a replay value once I beat it I will put it on Amazon for like pennies less than the $8 and make my money back + a dollar towards whatever next game I get.. Amazon stinks because you have to wait 2 weeks for your money to deposit but I'm not in a pickle for money and can be patient, any extra cents I can make count at this point work for me.

I've heard decent things though for it even though it wasn't the greatest launch title, the solid graphics and somewhat enjoyable gameplay should be enough to keep me busy for a few days while I beat it.

Doom, the one that came out earlier this year.

It's incredible. I sorta expected it to suck since it was a reboot but man was I wrong. It feels like an old school Doom game with modern graphics, they really nailed it.

I'm playing video games on a budget these days so I only buy the ones I know I'll be replaying for awhile and then just redbox or borrow from the library other titles that peak my interest. This new Doom game was one of them and I was able to borrow it for a few days from the library. I didn't play much but out of the 2 hours I was able to spend dabbling with it I did enjoy it and if I get another chance for free or very cheap I'd be willing to invest some time.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Just played the demo for NieR: Automata.

I never actually played the first game (or any of the Drakengard games for that matter) but this demo was really fun, have a feeling this game is going to be good. Nice to have another DMC-esque hack and slash game, haven't seen a good one in some time.

InFaMoUs1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Playing Skate 3, I haven't really played this game since 7th grade but I gave it to a friend 2 years after I owned it on the 360.

I decided to buy it again since it's backwards compatible.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Gonna breathe some life back into this thread.

I've been playing the demo for Nioh. If you like Dark Souls, Japanese mythology and history, and difficult games, Nioh is probably for you. I might pick this game up at launch or not long after it.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

I've been playing the demo for Nioh. If you like Dark Souls, Japanese mythology and history, and difficult games, Nioh is probably for you. I might pick this game up at launch or not long after it.

I tried the last beta demo that released but didn't make it to the boss and I still want the game though because I need things to play on PC. Speaking of which, any PC game recommendations?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I've mostly been playing The Division as a go to game. I just jump in, farm in the Dark Zone and do the daily missions and jump out. I play a bit of WWE 2k17 every now and again too.

I tried the last beta demo that released but didn't make it to the boss and I still want the game though because I need things to play on PC. Speaking of which, any PC game recommendations?

If you're into FPS I'd say BF1 if you haven't played it already. It's a really well made game, I also recommend you check out hte Origin Access vault as you'll have some big names in there for free if you sign up for the subscription.

If you're looking to build your PC library, keep an eye out for Humble Bundle too, some times they have really nice bundles (not as regularly as before sadly) so definitely worth a look.

There's also a Way of the Samurai game on steam if that was ever your jam. It's a fun game and the port is decent :)

If you haven't played it yet and like RPGs - Get The Witcher 3, gold edition next time its on sale. Thats a whole lot of content and an amazing narrative.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score

I played it too. Liked it, but that shit is too hard for me, I don't want to fight a boss for 5 hours non stop.
There was no way I was gonna beat the Ogress by myself so I had to invite a visitor to take that bitch down 2 on 1 lol