Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Up at about 400 games now, playing rocket league, Dead rising, Yoshi's wooly world, windwaker, and a good few ps2 and GameCube games

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
What should I do with my Watch Dogs 2 guys?
1)Sell for $37
2)Trade for Witcher 3(I'm not a big fan of RPG though)
3)Trade for Dishonored 2

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
What should I do with my Watch Dogs 2 guys?
1)Sell for $37
2)Trade for Witcher 3(I'm not a big fan of RPG though)
3)Trade for Dishonored 2

Sell it, you could spend that $37 on better things and no point in risking buying something you probably won't like. Dishonored 2 is basically Dishonored 1 with two new missions worth playing. Unless you can find it at cheap price or are a fan of the last game I don't recommended it.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sell it, you could spend that $37 on better things and no point in risking buying something you probably won't like. Dishonored 2 is basically Dishonored 1 with two new missions worth playing. Unless you can find it at cheap price or are a fan of the last game I don't recommended it.
That's what I was leaning towards as well. I played some of the first Dishonored when it was free for a limited time on Steam ages ago, it was cool, but I could get a new one for 30 bucks.
There are some games coming out this year(South Park, Resident Evil, Injustice 2 etc) that I'd like to get instead.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I played it too. Liked it, but that shit is too hard for me, I don't want to fight a boss for 5 hours non stop.
There was no way I was gonna beat the Ogress by myself so I had to invite a visitor to take that bitch down 2 on 1 lol
I live for difficult games like that. I've been playing the Souls series back before it was even a series, starting with Demon's Souls. So Nioh was right up my alley once I adapted to the controls.

The Ogress was not all that difficult for me, but Mugeshige, the next boss that follows... that motherfucker took me a while.

Anyone getting Nioh know what kind of build they're going for? I'm gonna probably do my first playthrough with a build using the Kusarigama and dual katanas, with a lot of Ninjutsu.

Last edited:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Finally got around to Dark Souls 3 (PC) thinking all my hours in Bloodborne would make the game no challenge...at least I knew what to expect. Currently just grinding in the first stage to get used to it. I accidentally triggered the Dancer of the Boreal valley boss so that was fun...I can say the bosses aren't as bad as they were in Bloodborne, much slower and formulaic you just have to take your time.

Reactions: M Kells

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
That's what I was leaning towards as well. I played some of the first Dishonored when it was free for a limited time on Steam ages ago, it was cool, but I could get a new one for 30 bucks.
There are some games coming out this year(South Park, Resident Evil, Injustice 2 etc) that I'd like to get instead.

I love Witcher but you can get it for a whole lot cheaper than that during sales. Worth a try for sure.

As for WD, go for RE: BioHazard. I've heard some really good things about that game.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I love Witcher but you can get it for a whole lot cheaper than that during sales. Worth a try for sure.

As for WD, go for RE: BioHazard. I've heard some really good things about that game.
I might get Witcher some time, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna enjoy it. That game is so long and I'm not a big fan of RPG's(except for South Park lol).
It took me 1 month to beat Watch Dogs 2 and I loved that game. Probably gonna take a year to beat Witcher..
And as for Watch Dogs, I sold it and very much may buy Resident Evil. Haven't played a good horror game since Outlast.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Finally got around to Dark Souls 3 (PC) thinking all my hours in Bloodborne would make the game no challenge...at least I knew what to expect. Currently just grinding in the first stage to get used to it. I accidentally triggered the Dancer of the Boreal valley boss so that was fun...I can say the bosses aren't as bad as they were in Bloodborne, much slower and formulaic you just have to take your time.
Dark Souls 3 is most certainly easier than Bloodborne. Although it's funny you triggered the Dancer early on. Did you accidentally swing at Emma or do you not trust NPCs? Lol.

Bloodborne... is its own beast (hehe, see what I did there? Get the joke?). Dark Souls bosses have for the most part been more forgiving, and also the fact that Dark Souls rewards a more cautious, defensive play style has a lot to do whereas Bloodborne actively punishes a defensive play style and forces you to be aggressive, which would likely get you killed in Dark Souls. I love all of the games, started with Demon's Souls on PS3 and have sunk many, many hours into them, but I would have to call Bloodborne my favorite. I'm a fan of almost every single From Software game, and am very hopeful that Dark Souls 3 being the end of Dark Souls doesn't mean Miyazaki won't go forward with the Bloodborne project.

New Dark Souls 3 DLC looks really good though. I'm a huge Souls lore nerd, so naturally I'm looking forward to the big ending of the series.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Oh and I will fully support any recommendation of Resident Evil 7.

The game albeit short is a horror masterpiece that was the true return to the roots that the Resident Evil series needed after the pretty "meh" action games that RE5 and 6 were. Not saying RE4 wasn't guilty of it, but that game could still be called survival horror.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Dark Souls 3 is most certainly easier than Bloodborne. Although it's funny you triggered the Dancer early on. Did you accidentally swing at Emma or do you not trust NPCs? Lol.

Bloodborne... is its own beast (hehe, see what I did there? Get the joke?). Dark Souls bosses have for the most part been more forgiving, and also the fact that Dark Souls rewards a more cautious, defensive play style has a lot to do whereas Bloodborne actively punishes a defensive play style and forces you to be aggressive, which would likely get you killed in Dark Souls. I love all of the games, started with Demon's Souls on PS3 and have sunk many, many hours into them, but I would have to call Bloodborne my favorite. I'm a fan of almost every single From Software game, and am very hopeful that Dark Souls 3 being the end of Dark Souls doesn't mean Miyazaki won't go forward with the Bloodborne project.

New Dark Souls 3 DLC looks really good though. I'm a huge Souls lore nerd, so naturally I'm looking forward to the big ending of the series.

I read the player messages and they said kill the lady and the notes are usually right...If only I knew they meant later on...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Back on Rocket League.
Really want to play Rise of the Tomb Raider also.

Was a pretty cool game, I was never a fan of Tomb Raider (the old ones) but I like the new ones and this is definitely a good step forward from the last one. Love that world too. So pretty!

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I've played every game in the franchise, never a bad game. I especially loved the first 2 games on the PS1.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Back on Rocket League.
Really want to play Rise of the Tomb Raider also.
I'm in the process of playing through Rise of the Tomb Raider right now.

Great game so far, took everything that made the reboot a good game and made it better.