Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
Raw was ok Matches werent bad enjoyed them. Pretty shocked at Vickie Quiting. Edge did wicked heel promo on her. Pretty good show over all. Not to happy bout HHH/Orton AGAIN Mainly because i wanted Trips back as heel. But now Tista is out cant see it happening any time soon. But I suppose it depends on what angle they play. If it's for what Orton has done to Tista and Flair then maybe il get into it. If it's still the Family angle then im not so much. TBH im sick of the way HHH is being booked and has been for a few years now. He needs a fresh change and needs it quick. He is stale as fuck. Turn him heel already and take him out of the title scene for awhile.

NCD

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with Moonlight Drive. It isn't anything that we haven't seen for like the hmm...idk, ten billionth time?! WWE did something of such recently when they had him invading Orton's home like some kind of a murderer with his frickin' sledgehammer. And now Orton and Legacy gets completely PWNED AGAIN?! You've got to be kidding me?! *rolls eyes*

Edit: this is to The Rated R CMStar.

noumenon

Well it's quite obvious by just about every single encounter we've seen by the two that HHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orton when handcuffs or an ambush three on one isn't involved..lol.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm going to have to agree with Moonlight Drive. It isn't anything that we haven't seen for like the hmm...idk, ten billionth time?! WWE did something of such recently when they had him invading Orton's home like some kind of a murderer with his frickin' sledgehammer. And now Orton and Legacy gets completely PWNED AGAIN?! You've got to be kidding me?! *rolls eyes*

I am not exactly saying it is good, all I am saying is that, apparently, people haven't gotten enough of it, since they keep reacting and popping (big may I add) to it.

Ballin

Reaction score
Raw was ok Matches werent bad enjoyed them. Pretty shocked at Vickie Quiting. Edge did wicked heel promo on her. Pretty good show over all. Not to happy bout HHH/Orton AGAIN Mainly because i wanted Trips back as heel. But now Tista is out cant see it happening any time soon. But I suppose it depends on what angle they play. If it's for what Orton has done to Tista and Flair then maybe il get into it. If it's still the Family angle then im not so much. TBH im sick of the way HHH is being booked and has been for a few years now. He needs a fresh change and needs it quick. He is stale as fuck. Turn him heel already and take him out of the title scene for awhile.

Um...what? If anything the promo Edge cut was a face promo, not heel at all.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, sure, totally bashing fat chicks and running Vickie down is totally face.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Well Vickie was getting X-Pac heat so I'm sure to the fans it was a face promo.

The Rated R CMStar

Again, which part of him cutting a heel promo while being heel gives any indication of him turning?

Ballin

Reaction score
Again, which part of him cutting a heel promo while being heel gives any indication of him turning?

It wasn't exactly a heel promo. He went out and pwned Vicki. How is that heelish?

And....

Punk screwed Hardy over which gives a hint of him going heel. Him and Edge will most likely fued with him. Heel vs. Heel wont work out.

The Rated R CMStar

He went out there and said he had taken advantage of Vickie, called Vickie worthless, ridiculed here for thinking he actually loved her, made fun of how she looks, all after and during Vickie was crying because she was previously humilliated.

What about that isn't heelish?

Ballin

Reaction score
He went out there and said he had taken advantage of Vickie, called Vickie worthless, ridiculed here for thinking he actually loved her, made fun of how she looks, all after and during Vickie was crying because she was previously humilliated.

What about that isn't heelish?

If it was John Cena that he went out there and said that to it would've been a heel promo. I think it's diferent when he went out there and said that to Vicki freakin' Guerrero.

Airfixx

^^^Yeah, like he'd marry Cena for his power and refuse to fuck him!?!?!? :roll:

seX-Power

^^^Yeah, like he'd marry Cena for his power and refuse to fuck him!?!?!? :roll:

That would truly test the Ultimate Opportunist Character.

Btw, there is an eye rolling smiley in case you ever want to use it. :eek:

Airfixx

Then again, I dunno..... I don't think Edge would object too much to Cena being his bitch! lol

Seriously though... Stop with all the 'if's and 'but's..... He couldn't have cut such a promo on anyone else.

An analogy for you... Just cos a fascist peice of shit says one of two things I agree with in amongst a speech, it doesn't mean I'm suddenly gonna start supporting him and it certainly doesn't suddenly make him a good guy.