Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
All the matches were sweet last night. Really good Raw IMO. The Draft hmmmm I thought SD got raped TBH and there is no Major Face there now. Yeah they got undertaker and Rey. But i really thought SD would get at least one Big star, Like Cena or Tista oh well whats done is done. I just think that Raw is so stacked now that some stars are going to get drowned amongst the stacked Main event Raw Roster. And i agree with Mike Raw if Trips isn't gonna turn heel at some point Then that is gonna suck balls he sooooo needs a heel change, But with Orton as the Main heel i cant see it happening so more dull, stagnant face run for Trips no doubt :(

The Rated R CMStar

Seeing how they are already teasing tension between Batista and Triple H :shifty:

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Orton's the only top heel now on Raw with JBL leaving and Jericho going to SD, so there could be room for a HHH heel turn, though I think its more likely to be Batista. The only other option is to put Matt Hardy in the main event, but I don't think he's ready just yet.

Airfixx

Prob they have for a ME heel turn is that:

HHH is stale as fuck as a face, however having him AND Orton as heels (particularly at the moment) is a bad idea because of the current sortlyine landscape and Orton's place within it.

BUT... On the otherhand, Batista is STALE AS FUCK and they need to do SOMETHING to freshen him up for the future if he has HHH(*) and a Cena rematch on the horizon.

(*Heel HHH v Face Batista is a closed book already)

I reluctantly vote Dave 4 heel.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Hey ya got a point forgot about JBL. and yeah Y2J has gone, ooooh Maybe there is hope after all for Trips to go heel. I really hope thats the case and they don't go with a Tista heel turn. Granted Tista could do with a change also but Trips would blow Tista out of the water when it comes down to playing a heel. So I'm praying for Trips to go heel it's long over due.

Soulpower

That means Edge wins at Backlash, right?

Could be. Although there's still someone else who could bring the title over to SD.

LKP

please don't tell me I was the only one who saw blood flow down josh mathews nose?!? Lol

No i saw it at the start he tried to hide it but he got busted.
I guessed most of the drafts before they happened kind of obvious really when we had our views in the draft thread. Although 2 womens champions and kane to smackdown was not expected. Im hoping somehting good for ecw come supplemental draft. Am i the only one who when ecw had a pic thought of kozlov straight away? I said kozlov or khali to ecw and there he was the Russian. Id like to see finlay go to smackdown, kahli to ecw and Benjamin to raw.

Soulpower

kd8mxh.gif

Beer Money Army

1. Punk vs Miz vs Morrison **1/2 6:52 (decent lil match, decent enough for free tv time)

2. HBK Vs JBL **1/2 9;55 (nice match, i have to see there NWO encounter, But I don't mind getting this length in matches on free tv wrestling, it's good business)

3. HBK Vs Kozlov *1/2 7:35 (hbk can work well with anything but not with Kozlov. I'm glad this match only went 7 1/2 mins. But it wasn't good)

4. Edge Vs Cena either **1/2 or *** 9:31 WWE c'ship (enjoyed the match, but the ending was :smh, My favourite encounter between these 2 will be S/slam 2006)

5. CM Punk Vs regal * 2:53 I-C C'ship (meh under 3 mins, poor rematch. poor regal he doesnt deserve this)

6. Randy orton vs undertaker **1/2 5:30 (average lil match, but :smh ending)

7. Shane vs orton *1/2 8:19 (i didnt get to see it all, cause i fell asleep so i will have to re-view it again)

8. CM punk vs JBL ** 5:59 i-c c'ship (decent but should of went longer tho.)

9. Y2J vs Kofi *1/2 4:39 (this match was alright for the 2-3 mins, but :smh ending i dunno why Y2J has to do these jobs with Kofi. Kofi has alot to prove before getting victories over a top Talent named Chris Jericho)

10. miz/morrison/kane vs christian/mysterio/finlay ** 3:50 (alright match for it's time)

11. jeff Hardy vs Dolph Ziggler *1/2 3:01 (decent match, nice defense selling by dolph ziggler atleast he knows how to sell)

12. Kofi/christian/mvp/punk vs benjamin/kane/finlay/henry ** 3:58 (decent lil match for it's time)

13. edge Vs Big show 1/2* 3:38 (this match was very choose to a DUD, it was that bad)

14. Rey Mysterio Vs William Regal *1/2 2:56 (alright for it time, but why should regal job so much.)

15. HHH vs Cody Rhodes 1/2* 2:16 (squash match, that should of had a DQ ending, but ref ignored it)

16. Kane/Henry/benjamin Vs Kofi/MVP/Punk ** 5;15 (nice lil match, pretty match the same kind of matches that have had happen in this feud)

the dark knight

anyone else thought vickie barking orders at shane mcmahon was stupid? last week it was vince, now shane? wtf! why cant he just over rule her ass and book the match between him and orton? and wtf, "triple h finally gets retribution"...what happened to mania? :nonono:

i asked this before, ill ask again. how'd mvp turn face and when?

MikeRaw

I was wondering the same thing about a week ago, TDK. I heard he was face, and had to look it up on wikipedia to find out if it was true (just see his history of feuds). Apparently when he was in a match against Shelton Benjamin they cheered him, and they just went from there. February is when it supposedly happened.

Airfixx

^^^It was a gradual thing, but to me the catalyst was the rub from HHH in the LMS match against Big Show...

As for the cheers specifically... MVP was getting cheered as far back as the end of his FIRST US title run.