Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

WWE has just announced a big 10-man tag team match for tonight's RAW. Here's the updated line-up:

* 10 Divas Tag Team match with RAW vs. SmackDown

* John Morrison and The Miz vs. Primo and Carlito Colon in a Lumberjack Tag Title rematch

* 10 Man Tag Team match with John Cena, Ricky Steamboat, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy vs. Edge, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Kane and Matt Hardy

There we are steamboat and Jericho in same match. Although steamboat was good last nite do we really need this feud to carry on?

Reaction score
Yea! How to make a dead feud more boring and make your heels look even more pussy that ever; Batista! I feel so sorry for Randy getting the major ass raping he's gotten the last two nights. People want to know why the E is so bland, it's because the faces are TOO bad ass for their own good and the heels have devolved from monster assholes (ala Triple H ) to a bunch of chikenshit pussies. How are people going to really rally behind a face when they've already been conditioned to believe all the heels in the WWE are cowardly pussies instead of bad ass bullies and know they're about to get their asses handed to them once whatever bad ass macho face shows up. And the E is wonderin why guys like Hardy and Rey are out poppin Hunter and sometimes Cena, it's because people like to get behind faces in peril.

MikeRaw

Great Raw tonight IMO.
Yea! How to make a dead feud more boring and make your heels look even more pussy that ever; Batista!
If anything, it spices it up. Woudl you have preferred to see HHH vs Orton again? Ina singles match? This is much better.

I feel so sorry for Randy getting the major ass raping he's gotten the last two nights.
Being made the youngest world champion in history, having multiple world title reigns, having your own stable, and being the cente point of the show kinda makes up for two losses.

People want to know why the E is so bland,
Speak for yourself.

it's because the faces are TOO bad ass for their own good and the heels have devolved from monster assholes (ala Triple H ) to a bunch of chikenshit pussies.
That I agree with. I've been saying for the lognest time that Orton should be tougher. I disagree on your other points, I thought Raw was good, but this is true. Orton should be fighting back, and not running away.

I liked Raw overall tonight though. Some very good matches... The tag title match was good, so was the Mania All Star match or whatever, and the last match was decent, but the ending is what made it. I loved the big surprise tonight. I for one didn't have a clue.

kingovkings

Reaction score
IL 2ND that Raw was good, I enjoyed it. Matches were entertaining. And even though I'm not that bid on Tista i marked a Lil Bit when his music hit. I thought it was a good ending to Raw. Plus we wont get 1-1 at Backlash. But all in all Raw was pretty good and entertaining last night

Airfixx

it's because the faces are TOO bad ass for their own good and the heels have devolved from monster assholes (ala Triple H ) to a bunch of chikenshit pussies.

That I agree with. I've been saying for the lognest time that Orton should be tougher.... Orton should be fighting back, and not running away.

That's what I'm so gutted about with the way the WM angle turned out... Orton looked like he might just start getting booked as a dangerous, 'evil' guy rather than a coward.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Last night Morrison had the spot of the night with that crazy SSP.

Now that Batista has been added to the 6 man match, it looks like Orton is going to get squashed for the second PPV in a row.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Nah i see Trips team losing. Prob wont be a clean 123, Prob cheated out of the title but Trips and Co will lose at backlash. Our get beat and keep title by DQ mite run this feud till summer slam. But Orton will come out on top when it over, And he will come out of it looking strong. I was pissed with WM25 and the way Trips won But Now i think it was to carry on the feud. Which will ultimately see Orton as Champ and a strong one.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Last night Morrison had the spot of the night with that crazy SSP.

Definitely. I marked like crazy for that, and really liked the whole tag title match. I've heard their Mania match was better, but I guess most of wont know until the DVD.

I enjoyed last nights RAW alot. Steamboat was just the shit again in that all stars tag, loved it.

Now I'm not a fan of Batista at all, but I still liked his return. It was just done in such a way that I couldn't help but like it. And hell, I must say, I prefer having Tista instead of Vince at Backlash.

PeepShow

Raw is so stacked atm, it isn't even funny. When MVP was picked first, I was sitting there laughing so hard, because for the next year or however long he's on Raw, he won't be going anywhere. The thing that just got me the most was after Edge won that battle royal. Kane was announced to go to SD, and then SD had one more pick. Edge was standing in the ring still. This would have been THE PERFECT opportunity to bring Christian to SD. To see the look on Edge's face would have been incredible. Just another example of how stupid this company is. Wasting such good stuff.

MikeRaw

3 bad things...
1-HHH on Raw. If he goes heel, it's fine, if not, Fuck him. He's my favourite, but him being on the same show as Orton blows.
2-Morrison being stuck on ECW
3-Christian not being drafted

Other than that, I enjoyed alot of the draft moves.
MVP to Raw, Punk to SD, Show to Raw (away from Edge), Jericho to SD, adn Rey to SD were all good moves.

So the draft IMO was the weakest yet, but still not bad. 7/10 for the results.

The show itself though was awesome. Every match on the show was great (except Khali vs Santino) and I enjoyed having all three commentary brands. People will be divided on whether or not they liked the results and who went where, but the show itself, and the matches, were some of the best in a while. They did a great job of seperating the whoel HHH vs Orton thing from the draft as well.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Bourne vs. Mysterio was a good match, but fuck the WWE for teasing us like that! Fucking cockstains! Pardon my language. Even the announce teams were saying how the match didn't last long enough. I felt robbed not seeing tha match last maybe twice as long.

The ending was, again... kinda wack. They did so good for a while with Triple H and Orton, and at WrestleMania, the luster just eroded and the endings got dull.

Really enjoyed CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy though. They shouldn't have had Jeff interfere, but I understand not wanting either of these two losing the match decisively to the other. Hell, I'm kind of hoping somewhere down the line, Punk calls back to this match to ask Matt for a real winner and start a nice little feud. But first, I hope he knees the fuck out of Jeff.

The Rated R CMStar

This would have been THE PERFECT opportunity to bring Christian to SD. To see the look on Edge's face would have been incredible. Just another example of how stupid this company is. Wasting such good stuff.

By now, I thought you would have understood (accepted), that they will have Christian as the face on ECW, not in a feud with Edge.

PeepShow

Well yeah, now I do obviously. Unless they decide to do something with him in the supplemental draft. I wouldn't mind him losing tomorrow night and then going to SD perhaps, but if he were to go to Raw, I'd rage. But if none of that happens, then yeah, I'll have to accept that fact.

Klide

please don't tell me I was the only one who saw blood flow down josh mathews nose?!? Lol

seX-Power

So, there are two main titles on one brand now?

That means Edge wins at Backlash, right?