Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Even I must say, the build to WM has been pretty lackluster.
I did reallye njoy the ending of last night though. Vince and Shane returning at least shocked me, and it had a cool, badass feel to it. That at least built that match up well.
The rest of Raw, well... Sucked.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I thought the ending of Raw was great. I was totally shocked by it. The last person I expected to see was Vince. I will totally :jerk: if Vince and Shane turn on HHH @ Mania

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I think it'd be more shocking if Stephanie turned. Imagine the emotional impact that would have.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I agree with MikeRaw and others, rest of RAW was pretty lacklustre except for the ending which i really enjoyed. Really liked randy's promo when he suddenly snapped at the fans, got a load of Heat for that and yeah, didnt expect vince & shane back! All the multi-man/diva tag matches are terrible and really serve no purpose, i also do wish the matches would last a little longer, as i may find these multiman matches slightly more interesting and useful but RAW is always like that.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I only saw the last couple minutes of last nights show, what I saw was good. I marked out when Vince and Shane returned. I was hoping that they would let the brawl go a little longer, but it was still a great way to end the show.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Santino was gold as always lmao. HBK/Taker was alright. Cena/Show Cena totally made Show look half decent last night. That's all that match had Cena making Show look half decent and dominant.

The end rocked IMO when all three were stood at the top of the ring it's was pretty Bad arsed. Orton's Promo was good he is getting so much better on the mic every day. I like the way it ended. Looking forward to SD to see if it continues on there.

noumenon

I'm actually quite tired of Santino at this point. It just further stresses the fact that he'll never be anything more than a comedy angle.

The build to Mania this year has simply been attrocious. The WHC match is complete and utter garbage.
The Chris Jericho storyline took an absolutely pitiful ending.
They completely gave away the IC title match already.
Matt Hardy hasn't even been fucking seen except for a victory over Truth. What the fuck kind of build is that?

The only two Mania worthy builds thus far have been the WWE title match and the Taker/HBK. And even that has bordered on utter cheese with HBK's lazy eye dominating every promo.

xtremebadass

I thought the ending of Raw was great. I was totally shocked by it. The last person I expected to see was Vince. I will totally :jerk: if Vince and Shane turn on HHH @ Mania

Vince and Shane are both multi-generation superstars, could fit right with the Legacy :shifty:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
How is everyone forgetting the one McMahon that hasn't been there? I don't believe in my heart of hearts that Linda would stay out of this deep ass family storyline. I honestly thought she'd have been the one in the limo, but I'm starting to believe she'll back Orton at WM, and probably turn Shane on Vince/Steph/Trips as well.

But was anyone shocked that Vince actually survived a show for once?

The Rated R CMStar

How is everyone forgetting the one McMahon that hasn't been there? I don't believe in my heart of hearts that Linda would stay out of this deep ass family storyline. I honestly thought she'd have been the one in the limo, but I'm starting to believe she'll back Orton at WM, and probably turn Shane on Vince/Steph/Trips as well.

Seeing how nobody cares about Linda...

I actually find this Wrestlemania to be the best build one since WM 22, with the exceptions of the main events for WM 23 and Flair vs HBK

Axis

Seeing how nobody cares about Linda...

I actually find this Wrestlemania to be the best build one since WM 22, with the exceptions of the main events for WM 23 and Flair vs HBK

I didn't think that WM 22 buildup was anything to write home about. In fact, I much preferred WM 21. Anyway, that's besides the point. Monday's Raw wasn't awe-inspiring, but it did a terrific job at hyping up the only two matches that I care much about anyway. The HHH/Orton brawl at the end was fantastic and the HBK/Undertaker promo was INCREDIBLE. To be perfectly honest, I am not surprised that not many people liked it, as it was a very intelligent promo by HBK that probably went over most people's heads. I also loved the subtle things like Michaels wearing black (as opposed to white on Smackdown), and the old-school pictures in the background of vintage Michaels standing over vintage Undertaker.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Yep i agree the HBK promo was awesome. I loved that promo and it did what it what it was suppose to do. Very well done IMO. I liked the HHH/McMahon ending of Raw to that was just fucking wicked. Vince/Shane Trips at top of ramp walking down to kick shit out of legacy Pure gold. But it also got me thinking big time serve coming at WM25. Don't know by who but something epic is gonna happen in that match. My guess steph or Vince screwing HHH. Dunno but deffo something.