Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Orton and Jericho are easily the most hated guys in the wwe at the moment let alone raw. On raw they both played the heel role so good. Kinda like heath ledger in batman with the joker and awesome performance. Why didn't king do something to Jericho when he beat on flair? That did not make sense cause hes fighting him next week. It could have set it up at the start of the show. Overall a very good raw, Orton's ddt on steph looked nicely done and poor old hhh was nearly crying again over a woman. The old hhh would not care.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Good Raw with some awesome spots. Y2J/Flair was pure gold Jericho is a fucking class heel, His mic work is wicked. He did a good job on Flair and props to Flair for his part. Oh and the stamping on the Rolex was a nice touch. But i think king should have stepped in and had a pop at Jericho. then use that setting up for them to have a match next week. Would have been better than just announcing he had offered him out next week.

HBK/Taker promo was pretty good IMO, Pretty funny in parts too. TBH this match is gonna own so I'm not 2 arsed about the build up to it but they doing a good job i think.

Santino lmao i just never get bored of him he is the nuts.

Hardy/Zigler Not a bad match, like some ppl I'm bit gutted they buried Zig as i think he is pretty damn good and got good chance of making it big. Id have rather have buried someone else.

Regal/Rey meh didn't really do anything to spike my interest TBH.

Edge/Show is what it is i didn't expect to much so wasn't disappointed. I really don't hate or like this match TBH. It's happening end of. I did like Cena's little pop ups though :).

HHH/Orton dibiase I'm loving this feud it shit hot and this week Randy took it to a whole new level he is fucking awesome and getting better and better each week. The feud is intensifying each week. And tonight was mint. The handcuffs, The DDT, then the kiss, Taking down Trips with his own sledge hammer wicked. And Steph once again took and sold that DDT perfectly. I think it will, But i really hope this match at Mania delivers like I'm expecting it to.

Montana

Good show.....but FAR from Great or Very good as some have mentioned. I say that because there really wasn't ANY good matches. Plus most the storylines/set up were very similar to weeks past (HHH vs Legacy Handicap match, HBK vs Taker Promo, Jericho/Flair interaction) None the less, pretty solid from a entertainment point of view. Stuff like the Santino match, Orton kissing Steph, and the MITB brawl.

Not quite sure what made this "VERY good" or "Great"

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I was hoping for banging up Steph more. Orton promised something that made the previous assaults look tame, and I guess he beat HHH worse than ever, but a single elevated DDT was all that Steph got? In kayfabe terms, the RKO was worse, being a finisher and all. He should have at least picked her back up and hit a second.

But that's pretty much the only thing wrong I saw in the whole show. Lol @ Orton kissing his boss's daughter in front of her husband and millions of people around the world.

Soulpower

Was I the only one that found the HBK promo totally hokey? Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to their match, but that promo just made me laugh my ass off.

LKP

Was I the only one that found the HBK promo totally hokey? Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking forward to their match, but that promo just made me laugh my ass off.

Your right it was kinda funny, his bonk eye and that stupid hat. He pulled a good promo but kicking that tombstone and the way he stood made him look like john Wayne.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
What exactly was buried in those graves? All those supposed harvested souls rotting in hell are still around. Many of them are still currently active. So...

LKP

^^^ That is what we are supposed to think. I mean they showed orton,Kane, hhh and edge lol im sure they are still around lol. Its wwe its just trying to make taker look better than he is.

MC Rae

Reaction score
Good improvement on last weeks RAW.

The Flair/Jericho segment was excellent, good on Flair for taking such a beating, It's funny how it was far better than the car crash Handicap Match we'll probably be seeing at WrestleMania...

Hey, after personally be slightly underwhelmed at the upcoming MITB match, the 8-man was a perfect way to preview it and okay, it was short, but damn it was entertaining. Suggests that these guys are really going to go all out. Didn't understand why Finlay of all the guys stood tall at the end. Are we actually meant to believe he could POSSIBLY win? Hahaha.

Taker/Michaels - cheesy in parts but whatever that match is going to be amazing.

I loved the ending with Orton and HHH,when Orton got down to get sexual with Steph HAHA. It was one of those brilliantly cringeworthy moments!

PeepShow

Jesus Christ. Seriously, what is making me want to order this PPV? Absolutely nothing. The divas shit, is well, divas shit. Legends/Jericho is so watered down now and completely boring nobody gives a shit about it. Jeff/Matt, well, it's awful as always. MITB stuff is just the same scrambled shit every week. Can they seriously not think of something different than just having tags with different teams every week and then on the final raw it's just a battle royal. Edge/Show/Cena is a soap opera (lol). HHH/Orton, I just don't even know what to say. I mean, so we're supposed to remember HHH kicking Orton out of Evolution, but not the DX/McMahon feud, or the fact that HHH forcefully married Steph. Nice. If HHH goes over clean at Mania without any swerve or anything at all, that will be the last time I watch the WWE this year with the exception of Christian winning MITB.

Only thing decent at all on this whole card is Taker/HBK. Build has been cheesy at times but still good and entertaining. Really don't know who's going to win.

What a fucking awful Raw.

xtremebadass

I actually thought the finish to Raw was pretty cool. I know the feud is pretty confusing with the bringing in past events, let alone Orton admitting he didn't have IED, so technically they could fire, but they still don't. lol.

The ending reminded me of those awesome Raw's where someone used to come back and beat the shit out of everyone...

in this case...

it was Vince McMahon owning Ted Dibiase. What more could you want? That was some funny shit!

Dibiase deserved it for not sporting that ugly ass Legacy T-shirt.

JMay187

Reaction score
That was so fucking gay. Vince trying to beat down on Ted.

Please I was going to go to Wrestlemania, but its gay theres no point. I'll go the exxcess but my uncle bought my wrestlemanis tickets for a thousand bucks.

Kyubi

Reaction score
Raw had sonme weird mathes lol but the proms got better and funny and wiht VInce coming back, the loook in Randys face was like "can I win at WM?"

Soulpower

HHH/Orton, I just don't even know what to say. I mean, so we're supposed to remember HHH kicking Orton out of Evolution, but not the DX/McMahon feud, or the fact that HHH forcefully married Steph

Or the fact that HHH and Orton have faced each other multiple times, with each guy beating the other for the title on at least one occasion.