• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Sporting Event You Watched?

KenFan4life

anyone notice anything here?

I mean...

kaedon had that "Roxxi Loverboy Loavoifanboy" dude to deal with...

now CenaMark45 has to deal with some "thee-gayfer" guy to grudge with...

pretty odd...

seems like a KenFan-Conspiracey THeory...

its possible that it may be another forum, sending their "TRASH" here so as to sabotage our mod's morals....(basically like the joker is to batman)

or...maybe there's a secret underground war between Kaedon & CenaMark54(like that movie "The Presitige")...cuz maybe cenamark created RoxxiFanboy so as to annoy-kaedon...and now kaedon created this "Gafferguy" and is beginning to annoy cenamark54...

hmm?

*X-Filez-Tunes Kick In...as Detective KenFan uncovers a mystery*

Anyways, On Topic...

RAW's been Kicking some ass lately...

I lol at the whole "JBL running Cena over" angle thing...

just seems so "Crack_Pot" that it was funny and actually-entertaining...

and we got a pretty solid-to-good IC-Title match on free television and blah-blah-blah(insert paragraphs of the same exact review of raw; you read 20 times beforehand) and yep...

thats what I think of it...

Them-Damn-Martians did it!

xtremebadass

I agree with Cenamark, when HBK and Y2J come out, I want to change the channel, but don't get me started on that...

KenFan4life

Why don't you like Y2J-HBK at all?

I mean...sure, their popularity is somewhat "overrated" considering that both men aren't really "BIGTIME-HOGAN-AUSTIN-ROCK" style Draws and such...

but its not like what they do is bad...

I mean, this whole Y2J-HBK feud has been solid to good so far...

for a midcard(sidedish) feud, it's been great...

in helping Lance cade....

and stuff...

*sits and waits for xtremebadass to get "Started"*...

(teehee...evil giggle)

the-gaffer

Ken, I am here soley for wrestling discussion, now i shall never shy away from anyone or hide my opinions, I don't know who the mods are by read my article first!

If you think I spent that much time and thought on my RAW article simply to have some kind of cross board feud you are wrong!

I love a differing of opinions however what I can't stand is someone with no real opinions other than to argue for arguments sake!

xtremebadass

Well I kind of stated what I thought about the HBK-Y2J feud in another thread and another member kind of got all over my balls about it. But I just can't stand the whole angle they are going for with the lying, it's pretty stupid if you ask me and it went way too long without them facing one another. Plus, made HBK look weak because every week he was slamming into the announce table, getting punched in the eye, or slamming through a TV. I love HBK and Jericho separately, but this rivalry I can't stand.

the-gaffer

Also it was a weak Spine buster from big Dave!

I liked the angle though, hopefully Kane is booked to screw him out the title at GAB and a feud can build with "Boremetodeath tista" and a fully fledged heel Kane!

the-gaffer

xtremebadass, I was not directing the reply at you, I love the Jericho Michaels feud, its totally different to the 2003 rivalry but thats why I like it, Jericho is fulfilling a totally different role to any he has had in the past, he is simply a more dark type heel now, not the whiny arrogant cocky heel he plays to perfection!

I can understand why some don't like it, but for me its all building to a cage match at Summerslam!

Airfixx

Well I kind of stated what I thought about the HBK-Y2J feud in another thread and another member kind of got all over my balls about it.

Actually "that" member was me and I didn't so much as get on your balls (plllleaaaaase!!?!?! ....You wish!) as try to engage you in a discussion.

I said I was enjoying it and went on to debate your arguments as to why it sucks... You said it was lame, HBK was made to look old and weak etc. and I offered a counter point. If ya gonna get all sulky in multiple threads rather than engage in 'conversation' I don't understand why you'd bother coming onto a forum in the first place.....

But I just can't stand the whole angle they are going for with the lying, it's pretty stupid if you ask me

Well you said previously it had "confused" you (although you wouldn't say in what particular sense). I wouldn't have thought confusion was the best basis for understanding and appreciation whatever the issue...

and it went way too long without them facing one another.

They've fought 2, maybe 3 times in this fued already... A little breather has worked out well.... We'd have only had bitching on a Taker/Tista, Orton/HHH, Taker/Edge kinda level if they'd had matches at 3 or consecutive PPVs.

Plus, made HBK look weak because every week he was slamming into the announce table, getting punched in the eye, or slamming through a TV.

Again, you do seem to have forgotten that HBK has already won TWO matches against Y2J during this fued... Oh, and knocked Y2J the fuck out with sweet chin music on the highlight reel... His performance against Tista @ ONS did him no harm either

He's holding his own nicely.

[quorte]I love HBK and Jericho separately, but this rivalry I can't stand.[/QUOTE]

MikeRaw

Well I kind of stated what I thought about the HBK-Y2J feud in another thread and another member kind of got all over my balls about it. But I just can't stand the whole angle they are going for with the lying, it's pretty stupid if you ask me and it went way too long without them facing one another. Plus, made HBK look weak because every week he was slamming into the announce table, getting punched in the eye, or slamming through a TV. I love HBK and Jericho separately, but this rivalry I can't stand.

I dont have a problem with it, in fact I liked it. HBK is made tolook weak cause he's a more than middleaged man, going up against a guy 6 years younger, whose alot more viscious, so he has oto look weak.
And I think they had no choice with the time without them facing eachother. It cant be a match on Raw, cause its a big time feud, so it has to be on a PPV, but ONS was Batista vs Y2J, and after that, NOC was too close, and JBK had the "injury" so now seems like a good time, and its been build up good.
IDK, I like it, cause it's actually a "personal" rivalry.

noumenon

Back at the first post.... I'm EXTREMELY happy to see Y2J using the "LIONTAMER" again right. I'm sorry...Walls of Jericho is such a shitty name...Liontamer was the shit. JR even slipped a whole bunch of times and called it the Liontamer recently.
I heard Jericho wasn't happy with the codebreaker and decided to drop it.

monkeystyle

I liked pretty much everything about Raw last night until the ending. They need to stop this shit. How many times can you attempt vehicular homicide on TV only to have it shit on by the fans, and still think its a good idea?

That one bit ruined the whole damned show.

MikeRaw

^Ya, but at least they saved it by sayign Cena wasnt hit, and he escaped. I dont mind it this way,c ause it just adds to the feud, and makes JBL look worse, so its good.
It would suck if they made it hit him though, death storylines suck.

wtfwtfwtf

Is nobody going to mention the fact that Beth Phoenix beat Santino Morella? Are we seriously going to have to go through another Chyna phase?! This has suckiness written all over it.

J

I disagree...I think Beth beating Santino and launching the next Chyna is awesome...The only thing i can say is i would have killed to be Santino...Idk y but rolling around with Beth seems kinda hot...