• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Sporting Event You Watched?

seX-Power

Hopefully next week's Raw will be better.

I am excited to find what will happen with Punk/Kane/Tista and HBK/Jericho. Bothe those feuds are not over imo, and they sholud and probably sill end at Summerslam. I am curious to see if Taker will return to face Kane but it is very unlikely. The Women's division is looking bad right now, and the tag division better pick up soon. Looking forward, should be a good Raw.

NinoBrown

After watching the CTC/JBL & DiBiase & Rhodes, that was some bad referring. I've never seen so many 1 counts and slow counts in a match, is this ref new?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

This "anarchy rules" thing has been good, but I think it's run its course. It's starting to get repetitive. Hopefully next week someone comes in to retake control. Speaking of which, where is Coach? He's not doing anything, he should be out there.

MikeRaw

Another very good Raw. Last week's was better, but this was still great!

Alot of good promos...
We had an awesome opening one with Punk/Batista/JBL, and it set up the show good, and was a good 10 minute promo.
The Jericho/Cade promo about HBK was sweet as well. I love this feud, and I loved this promo.
Another good promo came out of Santino's post match stuff with Beth, and before the match. Not really a promo, but some good shit, lol.
The Punk interview was also another solid interview, building him up.
A few other scattered interviews and shit took place, and were solid, but nothing that needs to be reviewed.
So the promo/entertainment was there AGAIN on Raw, which is good..

This week's Raw had some good matches too.

Punk/Batista was a good main event. 15+ minutes, and it was good back and forth.
The other very good match was CTC/Priceless. It went on a while, but wasn't boring at all, very good match. JTG sold awesome.
Mickie/Kofi vs The Burchills was solid as well. Pretty good length, and good action.
Cade vs London wasn't anything great. Just a good short match, but it was a good opener.
Kelly/Beth proved why wwe's women are good enough. Not as good as tn, but this was another solid match, and Kelly looked good again, except for a semi botched headscissors. Good match though.
And of course Dlo/Santino wasn't meant to be a great match, but it was good for redebutiing Brown.

So yah, the matches were all good as well.
I enjoyed it, it was a good show again, felt very live (which it was :laugh:) and another good mix of matches and entertainment.
Good show.

BTW: Roxxi, Coach is done with wwe, apparently, last I heard. But ya, I think they will do this one more week, and then bring in a gm, cause tonight they mentioned they will have a gm soon. But even then, I think the show wills till have sort of an unpredictable feel, which is good, it will just be a different kind of unpredictability (with a gm)

Enigma22

i saw d lo brown returning there and i knew santino and whats her name were gonna get together. its a curse.

raw was ok. not great. i was hoping to see more of kane.

cena and batista is probably not gonna happen yet. idk why they had them brawl but im pretty sure they arent gonna be feuding quite yet with the whole kane thing...

i also liked the kofi vs burchill thing....

KenFan4life

I missed the first 40 minutes or so , cause I kind've didn't sleep last night and was up all day and work and summer stuff...

then when I got to the house (around 3-4 pm) I just crashed on the couch and slept...

til I heard someone calling the house and I realized what time it was; I was like "ohhh-shit!"

so like...

anyone mind filling me in on what happened earlier in the show?

anyways...

I thought the 3 on 3 tag match was ok'ish, not as good as the last time those 6 guys were againest each other, but JBL managed to rake in some "hidden highlights"(i'm a hidden highlight now ...tehe!)

CM Punk and Batista kind've seemed ok'ish...

kind've weird how the crowd actually cheered Batista over Cm punk...with, what, ya-know...CM being the (so called) "better wrestler" and all...compared to Batista(who most call "crap")...

so like...

I dunno..

I like Batista a lot more then CM Punk...

anyways...

I thought it was a solid episode of RAW and blah-blah-blah(add in review'sounding stuff) and like..YEP!

ollie

Not as good as the last few weeks but ok. Promos were all good, the matches were all a bit boring except for the return of d'lo (not that it was an amazing match, just the fact he returned :))

I was really hoping that we would see a lot more of the kane storyline. I'm guessing it's gonna come to a head a summerslam now - i hope that next week he's built a bit more though.

overall pretty good just not up to the (pretty high) standards of late

the dark knight

am i the only one who thought beth was kinda hot for once? maybe its cuz she was standing next to santuglyfino but still...:g:

Soulpower

Beth Phoenix has ALWAYS been hot. I know she's a bigger chick, and I know she could kill me with her tighs, but I've always found her to be incredibly attactive.

raw has been entertaining recently with the arrival of world champion cm punk. with more exciting feuds and great storylines raw is the leading brand. cm punk. batista. john cena. jbl are the leaders on raw now. the raw commentary team is getting better in my opinion. michael cole may not be as good or professional as jim ross but he makes less mistakes.