Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- The prizing for next week's Million Dollar Mania will be as follows:

$300,000.00
$150,000.00
$125,000.00
$105,000.00
$100,000.00
$75,000.00
$70,000.00
$35,000.00
$25,000.00
$9,999.00
$5,000.00
$1.00

Enough with the money giveaway!

I never thought I'd say this but, I'd rather have my time wasted with pointless backstage skits then watch McMahon struggle with dialing a phone number.

chessarmy

I enjoyed RAW this week, one of the better RAW's in a while actually. Ric Flair returning was a shocker, who knows maybe WWE has something planned for him. And Lance Cade/Chris Jericho beating down Trips and Cena was good too, Cade running in and helping Jericho was another shocker. I really didn't see that comming. I'm loving the Jericho/HBK fued though, I hope Shawn makes some type of appearance next week. Overall, a good show lets hope they keep this up

Also, Jericho has got to remember where the camera is. Pretty stupid to say "You're gonna take the mic from me, right?" to Flair when the camera is about 6 inches from his face.

haha, I remember watching that and I laughed. I guess he completely forgot about the mic and camera that were right next to him lol

kingovkings

Reaction score
Raw was better this week then last week.
I loved the promo with Cena/Trips. Flair's promo with Y2J was pretty sweet good to see Flair back even if it was just to help out Jericho's heel turn.
HHH vs Y2J was pretty decent match. I like the fact they seem to be pushing Cade i think he has a lot to offer and could be pretty good. Only prob i had was he looked a bit like a HHH clone, he has same sort of height and build and with the black shorts and taped right hand hm mm think he needs a wardrobe change.

I still hate the Million Dollar give away and i hope Vince gets bored of this very quickly because its a waste of air time that could be better used on promo's, back stage skits or how about matches matches ;).

The divas Just when they were starting to look half decent and putting on some good matches and gaining a little bit of credibility they go and put on a stupid bikini contest and make them look stoooopid AGAIN.

Overall i enjoyed Raw this week and was an improvement on last weeks show.

MikeRaw

What, are divas not allowed to have something like that once in a while?
Guess what, WWE will never have a womens division that is close to TNA's, but just because they had ONE CONTEST, which they have every year, btw, its a tradition, doesnt mean the whole womens division is going downhill.
Besides, just because a bunch of ignorant smarks dont wanna see it, you have to remember that you arent the only fans on here (not to you Kingovkings, this is to everyone) But the Raw audience spams from little kids, all the way up to teenagers and adults, and so many of the fans want that, so stop thinking about yourselves, and realise there are millions of fans who dont have to be politically correct...
But again, one contest doesnt mean the whole division is cancelled:laugh: It'll never be like TNA's but most people (off the internet community) dont want it like TNA's. They want good matches, every week from the divas, and a competitive divison, but they want some eye candy at the same time.

BTW, all you guys are the same guys who were drooling over marias playboy pics when they came out, and if wwe had no arm candy, you be seeing Awesome Kong in Playboy...
Let the divas wrestle for te msot part, but if they want some eye candy shit on the side, enjoy it.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Oh I enjoyed that segment. I enjoyed changing the channel to the House rerun airing at the same time. I enjoyed not wanting to be aroused while I watch professional wrestling. If you want to, that's fine, i'm not judging anybody. Glad you can be so open about your sexuality.

-TJ-

The main reason why we didn't have that many matches and why they were so short, is because of the Million Dollar Mania. Vince needs to end this. It's making the company lose money and is a hopeless scam (or so) to get more people to watch RAW......

Overall the Raw was a good show............

MikeRaw

Oh I enjoyed that segment. I enjoyed changing the channel to the House rerun airing at the same time. I enjoyed not wanting to be aroused while I watch professional wrestling. If you want to, that's fine, i'm not judging anybody. Glad you can be so open about your sexuality.

It has nothing to do with sexuality, in fact, it has nothing to do with me. Truth is, I enjoy those every once in a while ,yes. But the point of my post wasnt about me. I was talking about the wrestling audience as a whole. So it wasnt a point of if I like it or not, Im just saying that theres more than just us 50 members or whatever on iwf:laugh: Theres millions of fans who enjoy that just as much as matches, so we cant bitch every time it happens.

Hometown Kid

We have witnessed one of the most unforeseen and crazy events in the history of WWE...Triple H going to the B-Show! :roflmao: (we'll see how long that sticks btw...)

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Kennedy to feud with Edge? CM Punk to RAW? Kane off ECW? Triple H the hell away from the RAW main event? This was a FANTASTIC draft. :)

As for the calls tonight, LMAO!!

chessarmy

Fantastic show, The Vince Mcmahon injury angle was just a way to stop the million dollar shit, and I approve of it. Also, JR to Smackdown! and Michael Cole to raw was shocking, not to mention TRIPLE H TO SMACKDOWN!!!! Honestly, I smell bullshit, and I think HHH will end up back on RAW in a few weeks, lets just hope I'm wrong.

The best RAW in years btw

Hometown Kid

Yeah I have a feeling HHH and JR are going back in some sort of Bogus trade, Notice no RAW GM? I have a feeling a new one will come up and his "first move" will be to bring Hunter back...

MikeRaw

Amazing Raw!
This years draft OWNED last years, which s a good thing.
So many new feuds are possible on all shows. But this Raw had alot of matches, and about 3 or 4 wwere quality. The rest were filler, but thats fine.... The milliondollar thing was smoother, and the Jericho promo was great. As for the ending, it is what it is. Just give it a chance first, but it ends the million dollar thing, which is good, and it can potentially lead to a good storyline. Best Raw in a while.